It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grab Your Boomstick: The Zombie Apocalypse May Actually Be Upon Us

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i was reluctant in responding in this thread as "zombies" dont exist....someone comming back to life to eat you is BS....

but .....i was considering....

WHAT IF A PERSON IS BRAIN DEAD..????.....but there body is functioning.....

would that be a zombie????

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
i was reluctant in responding in this thread as "zombies" dont exist....someone comming back to life to eat you is BS....

but .....i was considering....

WHAT IF A PERSON IS BRAIN DEAD..????.....but there body is functioning.....

would that be a zombie????

There have been incidents of people being born and living for sometime, with only a brain stem, nothing else.
I wonder what would be the consequences of that, as they get older?
I know its only fiction but in the AMC show, The Walking Dead, the doctor at the CDC ran an MRI on his wife as she underwent the change. The "reanimation" of the brain only happened at the base, just above the stem..

Nicholas Coke was born with a rare condition called anencephaly that caused him to never grow a brain, only a brain stem. Doctors gave him just a few hours to live and miraculously this baby just celebrated his 2nd birthday

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

HaHaHa. You're saying that NOW. Just wait till you're holed up in a shack somewhere and an army of living dead are grabbing for you through the windows shouting for "Brains!"

It won't be funny then.

I don't think it will be funny after you Become One either!

Read the Zombie Survival Guide. It's All there. This stuff is as real as Captain LJB is real.
You can bet your life on that.

edit on 3-6-2012 by CaptainLJB because: Captain's Log, Supplemental...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
about 2 days ago in the sun newspaper(uk) there was another story of a cannibal on the run from canada, dunno how much it has to do with this thread but thought i would just throw it out there....
PEACE!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
let me tell you what i know about the night of the living dead...

OSIRIS.....KING OF THE DEAD....
OSIRIS...THE DJED

"NIGHT OF THE LIVING DJED".... that means im cool...i share osiris bloodline......peace

dude that video you got of that young asian kid....i didnt know how to process that.....

peace
edit on 3-6-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
After I ate too much pizza last night, I went into a trance-like state and I have a Vision.

Dead people working their way up from the soil in my back yard, stumbling around...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

All joking aside, I think this position that 'zombie' outbreak is the result of experimentation by the drug cartels has legs. Short summary on Scribd: www.scribd.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

I live in Texas and I have not noticed anything really abnormal, or more abnormal. The fact that Z-Day could or may happen does not scare me in the typical manner. I mean it is terrifying because you can't reason with "zombies" and from movies and games that I have seen and played, "zombies" tend not to have rational thinking skills. Common talk amongst friends around my side of Houston, (Katy) is that we rather have a dinosaur apocalypse compared to Z-Day. At least with dinosaurs people can find patterns in behavior and know that nocturnal dinosaurs are less likely to roam around during the day and vice versa. I diegress, if a possible cause is beef products, well then that is a HUGE problem for Texas and I had a hamburger on my lunch break
. But I will keep my ears to the ground.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
now we know: bath-salts were not the trigger of anything zombielike at all, so what the heck was going on?

found this map for "zombie-instances",

maps.google.com...,-86.264648&spn=23.65709,39.594727&t=m&sour ce=embed

checked the links and stumbled on this:

Copeland had contracted a devastating infection called necrotizing fasciitis. It’s nothing short of a nightmare scenario you’d expect to see on an episode of Grey’s Anatomy—fodder for paranoia about all the contagions out there, lying in wait. “Necrotizing” denotes a substance that kills living tissue; necrotizing fasciitis is a bacterial infection that causes muscle, skin, and tissue death. The infection can be caused by several different types of bacteria, says Otto Yang, an infectious-diseases physician at UCLA’s David Geffen School of Medicine. “Almost any type of bacteria that can cause skin infections can cause this. Staph. Streptococcus. And sometimes various mixtures of bacteria can get in there,” he says.

www.thedailybeast.com...

this:

The doctors diagnosed a skin infection and put her on intravenous antibiotics. Things got better. But two days later, the swelling suddenly returned. At that point, she told them that she had injected the bath salts (not to be confused with real bathing aids) at the party. The doctors cut open the skin on the woman's forearm and discovered a raging infection and dead muscle. They knew immediately that she was in serious trouble. As they cut skin farther up her arm in an effort to find healthy tissue, the infection was moving so fast they could see flesh dying right before their eyes.

www.npr.org...

and that:

A South Carolina woman has been diagnosed with a potentially deadly flesh-eating virus and is currently in critical condition, her husband said Thursday. Lana Kuykendall gave birth to twins on May 7 and was discharged soon after, but she returned to the hospital days later after noticing a rapidly expanding bruise on her leg. Doctors have since removed the dead skin and the tissue from both her legs and she is now on a ventilator, and her husband said she is suffering from the flesh-eating virus, although doctors have not publicly confirmed it. The case comes just weeks after Georgia graduate student Aimee Copeland contracted necrotizing fasciitis after cutting her leg while ziplining and is also currently on ventilator.

www.thedailybeast.com...

ermm... say hello to synthia 3 times and counting?
whazzup?
anybody alive here on ATS or am I the only undead attached to this thread?

cheers

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Im not sure but if you believe the bible it says that the dead shall rise form there graves. and once again walk among the living. its kinda shady if you ask me but, if the word will truly end thats the way i want it to end.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join