It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grab Your Boomstick: The Zombie Apocalypse May Actually Be Upon Us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
am i the only one that thinks this thread should be in the conspiracy forum...

i dont think its News....just an opinion...

that reaction, we are told happened, is not in human nature....its a provoked reaction.....i think there is a third party involved....whether it was a drug...some form of hypnotic mk-ultra bs.......

but its safe to say that eugene was NOT eugene IF he was doing this........

god bless his soul.....and god give strength to his family....in this period of uncertainty.
as for the victim....do your duty and TALK.

peace.

.....its been 4 days and counting.....why are the public being fogged off, with all this media opinions and wild accusations...

Q) is it illegal for a member of the "public" to visit the victim and interview him...seems like the police need help

how long can they say that the victim is sedated etc....his mouth was still working....they should of asked him there and then........ahhhhhhhhh....seriously, i cant do my work knowing people are eating each other,
i was scared of my postman today sheesh......

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

during the same time in the UK...there were two outbreaks of "rabies"...i know one person died....
an indian women.....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister1k
I grabbed the doc as described in the video and most of the info I linked earlier was from that doc.
The skype conversation took part two days ago. quote from the doc:

[10:12:47 AM] Every Knee Shall Bow: thought u may want to know this virus was developed in Miami Institute and Va tech,it somehow got out,and is mutating rapidly,they do not have a vaccine at this time,BUT studies show those with Type O blood are not be infected,this is airborne now.
[10:12:59 AM] Every Knee Shall Bow: Still researching,will update when i can
[10:37:13 AM] kevin allan: wow wtf? thanx
[10:38:58 AM] Every Knee Shall Bow: No problem,i have got several other documents I have discovered on this if you want them
[10:41:28 AM] kevin allan: sure
[10:41:59 AM] Every Knee Shall Bow: ok i will begin to flood u with info then.Some of it is very graffic.
[10:43:24 AM] kevin allan: lol ok
[10:43:48 AM] Every Knee Shall Bow: worldvisionportal.org... say hello to SYNTHIA
[10:43:54 AM] Every Knee Shall Bow: [5/28/2012 3:24:55 PM] Every Knee Shall Bow: SAY HELLO TO SYNTHIA

In 2003, JCVI successfully synthesized a small virus that infects bacteria. By 2008, the JCVI team was able to synthesize a small bacterial genome. On May 6, 2010, JCVI revealed they had already created a self-replicating bacterial cell controlled by a chemically synthesized genome they named “synthetic Mycoplasma mycoides JCVI-syn1.0”. (7) This completely synthetic cell with its computer designed genome has absolutely no natural DNA. (1) The etc group from Canada named it Synthia and it contains added watermark chains to identify the genome as artificial. It also has antibiotic resistance indicators. (7) One can only speculate why this artificial bacterium has an inherent programmed capability to resist antibiotics

That link you provided made reading all of this zombie stuff worth my time! I had no idea the ways in which genetic engineering had a card to play in this game. This could be a HUGE problem.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

his mouth was still working..

He will have serious difficulty speaking. I looked at the pics, he doesn't have any lips. After seeing the photos, I honestly can't see how he is still alive.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
At first I thought this was simply the case of someone going completely batsh!t crazy and attacking another... now I'm not so sure.

The BP oil spill did quite the number on the Gulf of Mexico, and it's amazing to me that so many people have forgotten about it so quickly (bribes can do that, however). Not a day goes by that I don't think about all of that oil sitting at the bottom of the gulf, and what effect all of that Corexit has had/will have on the ecology of the region.

The link about the "Blue Plague" is uniquely disturbing because it makes sense. Why wouldn't BP invest large sums of money into advanced genetics to cover itself in the case of a catastrophic spill, like Deepwater Horizon? Like most things in life, follow the money and you will find the truth.

As far as the zombie bit goes, it doesn't matter if they are alive or 'undead', if a human is in a mindless state and trying to eat my fleah, I call it a zombie.

Also, could this possibly be our old friend Mad Cow Disease, but a mutated prion that has somehow been modified thanks to whatever BP has dumped all in the Gulf region?

Nothing certain at the moment. I'm just going to be vigilant and see what happens... probably nothing, but I'd rather be aware than be a statistic.

BTW, if the SHTF, feel free to send donations to your local Floridian Zombie Hunters... most of us tend to be decent shots, and we will try to keep in contained/send the virus to Cuba as best we can. Thanks!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
seems we are narrowing it down to a few possibilities,

bath salts/ pcp / mushrooms
licking toads
rabies
Mk Ultra / psy ops
or.........

the one that worries me the most, being a member on ATS? Maybe it's time to take an ATS break then

a bit concerned for getreadyalready......you should maybe visit a hospital?
and CaptainLJB you are not really selling yourself to a zombie girlfriend with that last reference to dead meat

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I always knew those government projects included some sort of hypnotic chemical that would be airborne from maximum effectivity....and now it's screwing with the people.

Florida? Really? What made that state the target of classified testing?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Remember that monkey that ate off the woman's face?

Perhaps that wasn't just a crazed monkey.
Perhaps it was an experiment gone mad.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Now, the Gulf of Mexico is toxic
& the North Pacific has radiation poisoning.
The people in charge need to be removed.
What good is profit if we all just die?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Google search 'SYNTHIA'.

There are some interesting stories out there about the new artificial lifeform.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Now it's information like this that concerns me... put on your thinking caps and take a quick read.

The team started with the bacterium M. genitalium, an obligate intracellular parasite whose genome consists of 482 genes comprising 582,970 base pairs, arranged on one circular chromosome (the smallest genome of any known natural organism that can be grown in free culture). They then systematically removed genes to find a minimal set of 382 genes that can sustain life.[a 10] This effort was also known as the Minimal Genome Project.

Synthia

And somehow the government has done nothing to monitor or curtail this sort of activity, yet we have people having a fit over stem cell research.... wow.

The implications of this research is frightening.

What we are looking at is the modern day version of Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein", purpatrated not by a crazed scientist, but by a system of governmental and corporate greed.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Dreine because: Add'l info.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Google search 'SYNTHIA'.

There are some interesting stories out there about the new artificial lifeform.
and those stories make the hair on my neck stand up.JCVI

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
this is one instance of life imitating art i can certainly do without. i just hope they're the slow, lumbering type of zombies.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Okay, I just looked at the 'eaten face' photos on 'gawker'.

Dude made a real meal out of the guys head, truly nasty.

Wow, you're not kidding. It's been years since I let myself look at something that horrible, wish I would have kept it that way. A real life honest to goodness zombie apocalypse would be unimaginable in it's horror and I could imagine quite a few suicides in the early days as people try to make sense of it all.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It's definitely getting crazy out there!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

nah,
the silver bullets are staying in the python

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister1k

Not sure if anyone else had a problem, but when I tried to download the files from the link on the youtube page my antivirus had to stop a trojan attack. Disappointing since I really wanted to read it! Can anyone summarize a few of the things mentioned, if it came through on your computer okay?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I just looks at the victims photo - wish I hadn't.
I can't believe this man is still alive. Someone
please tell me this is a Hoax!
edit on 30-5-2012 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Additionally, other than BP, take a look at the genetics company that is responsible for Synthia.

www.syntheticgenomics.com...

Take a few minutes and read around. I had to remember some of my basic biology and chemistry from college, but it's still pretty scary stuff. A self-replicating "lifeform" that can modify how it embeds itself... IE, what vector it uses to keep replicating.

This reminds me of the book "Patient Zero" by Jonathon Mayberry. Weird.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I'm sure the victim wishes it was a hoax, but regretfully, not. At least not the incident as reported....but if it IS, it is a damn elaborate one.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join