It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grab Your Boomstick: The Zombie Apocalypse May Actually Be Upon Us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I will post this here as well, since its relevant to the topic...

Link

Baffling Illness Strikes Africa, Turns Children Into Mindless "Zombies"

Grace Lagat, a northern Uganda native, is mother of two children -- Pauline Oto and Thomas -- both of whom are victims of the disease. For their safety, when she leaves the house, she now ties them up, using fabric like handcuffs. She recalls, "When I am going to the garden, I tie them with cloth. If I don't tie them I come back and find that they have disappeared." Reportedly the children gnaw at their fabric restraints, like a rabid animals -- or "zombies" of popular fiction -- in an attempt to escape. (This is based on CNN's commentary.)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Yeah as to the Florida "zombie" they said the dude was on a new narcotic called "bath salts".....

Also known as Mephodrone - discovered 80+ years ago, but pretty much completely unknown outside academia until 2003-4
edit on 29-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Link

Grace Lagat, a northern Uganda native, is mother of two children -- Pauline Oto and Thomas -- both of whom are victims of the disease. For their safety, when she leaves the house, she now ties them up, using fabric like handcuffs. She recalls, "When I am going to the garden, I tie them with cloth. If I don't tie them I come back and find that they have disappeared." Reportedly the children gnaw at their fabric restraints, like a rabid animals -- or "zombies" of popular fiction -- in an attempt to escape. (This is based on CNN's commentary.)
Got a Interesting
edit on 29-5-2012 by CraigSnedeker because: Mistake

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CraigSnedeker

Link

Got a Interesting

Um, yea. Right there where it says "Link" ?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well i for one am hoping for the 28 days later zombies. Not the ragged inching moaning slow useless ones.

If im going to be a survivor in Zombie wasteland i at least want to push my skills and try to enjoy myself at least a little.

Heres a question, would you rather it be strictly human for zombies? Or human form zombies and the odd genetic mutation freak too?

Any survivors that managed to hang in for the long haul and some how document their survival story would have a hell of a movie. Thats a good idea.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CraigSnedeker

Link

Got a Interesting

Um, yea. Right there where it says "Link" ?
Yeah my bad, I'm just so tired I missed it. I read that article a while ago, though, didn't really think much about it. Now... well, now I do.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Don't forget about this Florida gem:

Florida Man Angel Vega Roman Bit Lips Off Kitten, Police Allege

Angel Vega Roman, a 28-year-old Florida man, was arrested on Saturday and charged with cruelty to animals after allegedly biting the lips off of a kitten and strangling another feline.

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I think you nailed it dear!
With any luck this will all go away soon.

But if they are just trying to kill off the retirees / Republicans down there.....

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
This development linked below probably deserves its own thread, but I cant be arsed. So....
Strange happenings in Florida...is this why....Stolen medical equipment may carry deadly brain disease

Police issued a special warning Friday after the equipment was taken from the Center for Diagnostic Pathology at the hospital's main campus in Orlando.

Authorities warned a substance inside the equipment was so toxic, it could burn human skin.
Now, published reports said the equipment was tossed because it was used to perform a brain biopsy on a man who died from a degenerative brain disease similar to mad cow disease.
The reports identified the disease as CJD, or Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, which officials described as fatal.

Have our zombie face eaters been near this equipment? ...
www.cfnews13.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Could this have all started in Vietnam with that mystery rash?

Also, didn't that airline get grounded in Miami due to a rash? That lady involved was working in Africa...

#s getting real everyone.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

My old stomping grounds.
I went to that Highschool many moons ago.

True story...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I say we bomb Florida....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Maybe something BP flooded into the water while they were "cleaning up" the oil spill?? Remember that some experts were saying the chemicals were in the air? I may be way off but figured id throw that in.

edit on 29-5-2012 by trig_grl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'm in FL, naked and eating cereal.......When I'm done with this I'm coming for ya'll.....

your bombs can't stop me!!!!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

naked cereal is best cereal.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Zombies... Great.. Now when the SHTF we can't even go bush... It'll be infestged with face eating intestine throwers.

Looks like we'll have to kill the rich and steal their multi story houses..

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I live in St. Petersburg, FL. I would like to inform you all that people all over are getting sick, feeling very ill. I can't say that this is linked, however, this seems to be how it always starts in major film productions & video games.

I've got a plan. I also stopped eating beef a few weeks ago.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Personally I think this is some kind of mutated MCD (Mad Cow Disease).... probably makes people feel like an animal and they get the urge to eat people or anything for that matter...

I hope we dont hear more cases!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Why would the CDC have this page. WTF? Zombie Preparedness>>Its not wise to fool mother nature.>>National Geographic Zombie virus>>Naked man tries to bite another last month.>> What the hell is going on ? is this the new pandemic. Zombie outbreak!
edit on 30-5-2012 by Mister1k because: added more links.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Honestly what the hell? Death taxes and zombies

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I think Zombie Apocalypse is the new Disclosure: Pretty unlikely that it will happen, but a lot of people (myself included) think it would be pretty cool if it did happen, so we live in hope and jump on any possible evidence that it might be happening.

Needless to say, I don't think any of this is actually zombie-related, but I'll sure as hell continue to follow the situation (and this thread) just in case!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join