It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grab Your Boomstick: The Zombie Apocalypse May Actually Be Upon Us

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

If someone is going to attack you like an animal with the intent to eat you it's pretty much the same thing. In a way we are actually living through a zombie apocalypse, people are actually eating people. Good time to embrace your second amendment rights.

If I ever come across someone eating another person and they come after me, you better believe they're getting treated like a zombie. I saw the video, it only takes twenty minutes to completely lose your face, no thanks I'll take my chances in court.

What a coincidence, as I'm typing this my local (Baltimore) news is about to show an interview with a confessed cannibal from the area. This story's not going away anytime soon is it?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bigern

Ok so it wasn't an interview just a story.

baltimore.cbslocal.com...

Still crazy though, what a bizarre trend for the media to latch onto. I remember a few years when it seemed everywhere you turned someone was getting eaten by a shark but in reality shark attacks weren't any higher than in any other year, which is extremely low btw. It worked though, people were talking and some I knew swore off the ocean forever.

So will this be the summer of the zombie? I'd love to get a look at some stats regarding cannibal incidents across the country as I'm willing to bet this is business as usual, we're just being made aware if it is all. That said I'm still keeping my eyes peeled for walkers, better safe than sorry.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

"In order to cure, we must first understand (create)"

It's almost as if i see 28 days/weeks later happening "before my very eyes" (on the web
)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Check the Attack Vid at the link, for the footage. WOW lots of ZOMBIE links as well .ATTACK
edit on 1-6-2012 by Mister1k because: VID add

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PublicOpinion

So you mean this is normal behavior?

WHAT A RELIEF!
I was going to chain myself to the wall and call in authorities, fearing I was in the first stage of zombification!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigern

So will this be the summer of the zombie? I'd love to get a look at some stats regarding cannibal incidents across the country as I'm willing to bet this is business as usual, we're just being made aware if it is all.

Yep. I agree...it seems as though this is precisely it. Like I said in a previous post, I don't find cannibalism (provided the cannibal is otherwise lucid and responds to outside stimuli) as a topic all that interesting. Been going on for years.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Has anyone seen any updates on the condition
of the victim? Poor guy, I feel so bad for him -
they will never be able to reconstruct his face
if he lives.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Has anyone seen any updates on the condition
of the victim? Poor guy, I feel so bad for him -
they will never be able to reconstruct his face
if he lives.

To answer your question, I personally haven't heard any update on his condition.

As far as the reconstruction, I doubt they would try to, more likely attempt a facial implant instead of reconstruction....but let us not forget, he was a homeless man....The likelihood that he has insurance is very low and would they do it just because of the national attention? Who knows.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

The animal tails are a fashion that actually originated during the renaissance period. They wore pelts (aka flea furs) to attract lice & fleas to the animal skin/fur in the hope that the bugs would pick the animal pelt instead of the person's hair.

Hipsters & Japanese street stylers have brought the fashion back just because they're silly kids.

However, pagans sometimes still implement similar fashions as totem tails.

All totally unrelated to werewolves or anything supernatural.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I just saw this today as I was looking through some of the stuff here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6/1/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I am wondering why this isn't trending on this site. Come on you crazy theorists start some good threads like this one!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AdaptationNation

and no longer out of the realm of possibilities. My friends all know me as a "prepper", I've gotten no less than 5 calls in the last 5 hours asking me," LC, what is going on">
Of course I laugh it all off, but...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I got mine, do you all got your's?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
reply to post by AdaptationNation

and no longer out of the realm of possibilities. My friends all know me as a "prepper", I've gotten no less than 5 calls in the last 5 hours asking me," LC, what is going on">
Of course I laugh it all off, but...

Ditto, I got the "Yo , I'm going over to your house when the Zombpoc comes" calls, And I said, you're more than welcome to!!! ....Too bad I won't be there!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Last time I answered that, I got hit with all sort of "violations" on here, my posts were deleted, and I was slammed with violation points and what not for trying to inject a little humor. Proof that whoever runs this place is an AI not a human being.

Or maybe a zombie!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I just saw this today as I was looking through some of the stuff here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6/1/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

404 page not found.....

What did it say?????

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB

Last time I answered that, I got hit with all sort of "violations" on here, my posts were deleted, and I was slammed with violation points and what not for trying to inject a little humor. Proof that whoever runs this place is an AI not a human being.

Or maybe a zombie!

feel ya, mate!

anyways... this thread made me curious, so i did some research and found this zombie-virus-page somewhere, witch turns out to be a hoax and therefore not to be linked here.
but this BP-SYNTHIA-BS is fraggin horrific. so please, anybody:
is this site a reliable source?
worldvisionportal.org...

edit on 2-6-2012 by PublicOpinion because: yes we can!

edit on 2-6-2012 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PublicOpinion

What source IS reliable around here? I think the only reliable thing we can count on is to have some of our coolest and funniest posts deleted and stamped with "violation!" warnings.

This weekend I'm going to get prepared by digging out my old zombie video tapes. Study them for a few hours.

Zombies are REAL!

The proof is in all these B movies...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join