It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grab Your Boomstick: The Zombie Apocalypse May Actually Be Upon Us

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
First off... the face eater was on drugs, it had nothing to do with being undead and eating brains (Zombie)..

Secondly... is your thread title a joke ? Zombie Apocolypse ?? seriously ?? Its an unknown rash..

Get real Ats, its getting sad now lol

~ Love is an art

Did you read past the OP?

It's not just about an "unknown rash"

Rash doesnt make you eat faces and cut out your own guts.

ETA: and neither does drugs.

I'm pretty experienced in the use of both synthetic and natural substances and NEVER didi even remotely come close to any of these phantom symptoms that people keep making up. Or i've been a very lucky person in the time i regularly took drugs to never have had any nasty side effects. (apart from dental problems).

Not promoting drug use here btw, it's bad for your health obviously but there's alot of disinfo going aroung about them.
edit on 31/5/12 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
So are we start shooting or what?

This is horrible.I follow the thread about the Miami cannibal,but i'm at loss of words.
I'll state the obvious:It's a little more than a coincidence that so many people,go crazy and act in a cannibalistic/animal way.

A couple of months ago a friend sent me an article about HEK 293 (aka human embryos in food) and one of the effects,is that they can turn slowly people into cannibals.
There is a big list of the food companies that use it in their products(among them pepsi and kraft).

HEK 293

I'm not saying that this craziness is caused by the HEK 293 substance,but it definetely helps.One way or another most of us have consummed products(list )from these companies,so maybe it's inside us and it needs a trigger to come out in the surface.

After reading your first two links, and checking on some more user-friendly definitions of HEK 293, I can't say I found where it's contended that it appears in food. Would you mind clarifying this for me? I can't find proof of your claim.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Any one else see martial law writen all over this zombie apocalipse? Good reason to tell on your neighbors because of fear they might be infected. Or a way to make us shoot at eachother and destabilize society?
edit on 31-5-2012 by Taino because: samrt phone typing sux

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

but lets all stay away from Florida. Why does this kind of thing love Florida?

Makes me think about the genetically engineered mosquitoes they have been talking about releasing in Florida for testing. All this crazy crap happening down there. Pretty easy to jump to conclusions so why not? I'm gonna go ahead and say that some of these genetically engineered mosquitoes got loose and their bites are causing zombism.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

My mom is in Lakeland and she has some mysterious (meaning doctors can't find what's causing the symptoms) condition. Bad headaches, dizziness, shortness of breath, passing out. I wondered if it had anything to do with the oil and corexit, but now I am wondering about it more.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I did some more research on Craig Venter, Synthia, and Corexit last night. My eyes were very tired by 11 and off to bed I went.

I can't help but wonder if BP/Mobil Exxon/US Government have unleashed Pandora's Box trying to either cover up or profit from the Deepwater Horizon spill. We already know that all 3 of these entities are completely unscrupulous and you can't put anything past them.

Did anyone ever read the book "Haters" by David Moody? In it, people begin turning homicidally angry at everyone around them who is not also a hater. It's much more akin to what we're seeing on the news than the traditional Romero zombie.

"The Crazies" come to mind as well. I mean, take a moment and step back and look at a possible cycle of events...

1. BP invests in Synthetic Genomics (Venter's company) as a way to ensure future profit generation as well as possible 'after-spill' cleanup technology, namely biological organisms that will eat oil/chemicals.
2. Venter and Co. create Synthia to meet with BP's demands while also making it far more advanced. Venter is a modern day Dr. Frankenstein in my opinion. I think his arrogance is absolutely stunning.
3. DeepWater Horizon spill happens. BP tries to be cheap to fix the problem, it fails. BP releases Corexit across the affected areas of the Gulf of Mexico while also secretely deploying Synthia to aid the cleanup.
4. Corexit has an unexpected effect on Synthia and causes a mutation to the lifeform.
5. Time goes by. Most people have forgotten/been bribed/etc., and the DWH spill slips into history.
6. The lifeform mutates further, possibly from fish and other ocean dwellers to humans via ingestion.
7. The incident in Miami.
8. MSM is told to blame designer drugs as not to cause a panic, while BP/SG/USG get to work to try to isolate contamination as best they can.

A likely scenario? Who knows at this point... like I've said before, I put nothing beyond belief when it comes to the power of greed.

Time to do some more historical analysis.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

nothing in this article holds proof to a zombie apocalypse just one man on pcp freaking out and eating sum ones face lol and a couple of rashes ....lmao are you serious ...

Every one seek shelter theres a very very small rash out break omg
well i live in florida the only thing weird here is great weather and sunny skys there is no such thing as a zombie apocalypse just not possible and its not going to start with a rash lol

you would think it would start with the guy with no face ??? huh i mean i love Max Brooks but lets not get carried away WWZ is not going to happen and if it did it wouldnt take this long we would all be royaly FU&*ED by now

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

drugs do make you do CRAZY things how about the UFC fighter on shrooms and he ate his buddies heart theres more then just that do sum research

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

I gave you a star just for the theory in itself. It's a great theory

At the moment, I think the propensity for mass hysteria is a more likely scenario than the case for zombie apocalypse, in the same breath I will say I dont disbelieve that it can happen very much in this manner you've described. In fact, if it WERE going to happen I wouldn't be surprised if that was precisely how it went.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hakalugie4u

OK, so what's the difference between a drugged out culture doing crazy things to each other for no apparent reason, and a zombie apocalypse? You seem to be contradicting yourself. First you say this was just one guy on PCP (not confirmed yet), but then you bring up the example of the UFC guy, and there are many, many others, the mother eating the baby's brains, etc.

SO, if our culture has come to the point where everyone is on some kind of narcotic or anti-depressent, and illegal drug abuse is rampant, and these types of stories are becoming mainstream......... isn't that a zombie apocalypse? It may not be the end of the world, but it sure is coming to the end of a culture, end of an age, end of a society.

Our society is self-destructing before our very eyes.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hakalugie4u
reply to post by Domo1

nothing in this article holds proof to a zombie apocalypse

You're right, and I think that's been said.

Originally posted by hakalugie4u
just one man on pcp freaking out and eating sum ones face lol

However, you can't make this claim as fact.... no one can, as no one, yet, has any idea on what the cause is and won't for a few weeks....you can feel free and provide yourself some solace by believing it happened that way, but I will let the jury deliberate before I draw my own conclusions.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Heh, thanks!

Like I said, I try to be realistic, but when it comes to genetic engineering and greed, that's when I get suspicious. Venter is extremely ambitious, with a 'devil may care' attitude to boot. Given enough money I don't put it past him and his crew to create something the world has never seen. It's basically the 'gray goo' scenario from nanotechnology, only at the biological level.

Men lie to make money. Men steal to make money. Men kill to make money. Why wouldn't a man create a new lifeform to make money??? It is what greed compels many to do.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hmmmm.....

Anyone else have a rash?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

just one man on pcp freaking out and eating sum ones face

I haven't seen that the toxicology reports have been released.

Like to see them though, link?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Hmmmm.....

Anyone else have a rash?

Actually, everytime my wife fires up the microwave I *P* my pants and forget who I am for 30 minutes.

(classic Christmas Vacation quote)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Well, you know mans greed truly knows no bounds, in this I am not a bit surprised.

There are just some things that should NOT be toyed with, (whether for good or for bad) nuclear energy was one of them....there are far more productive ways to generate energy I'm sure, than nuclear fission/fusion....toying with life creation is another. Mans biggest problem is jumping in with both feet without properly understanding the ramifications of their actions, this Venter guy is another example.

The road to hell is truly paved with good intentions.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

OK, so what's the difference between a drugged out culture doing crazy things to each other for no apparent reason, and a zombie apocalypse?

In a zombie apocalypse we're dealing with walking dead guys eating living peoples' brains. You just keep shooting them and it does no good because they're Dead. They keep coming at you. Wait till you read the coroner's reports about these guys having been dead for a week After they were "just killed" with a bullet through the brain. Like why do you think that face-eating guy was Naked? He had "disappeared" from a funeral parlor prior to being dressed up in his best suit for display! You see where this is going. Having watching zombie films all my life I know what to expect and I'm getting prepared. Lots of gasoline to power my chainsaws so I can dismember them as they break through my boarded-up windows! Assuming this is just the First Wave to be followed by more "sophisticated" living dead, I'm going to stock up on crucifixes, wooden stakes, garlic, holy water, silver bullets, and bibles. Maybe I should just hire a priest to bless my water supply. And just to cover my ass for the old Mexican (B movie) vampires, platinum bullets (see the 1960's 'Nostradamus' series of flicks, for instance). Sprinkler systems running can be handy too to ward off those Christopher Lee series Hammer Dracula vamps which can't stand running water. I suggest that you do the same while you can! Just call me Captain Zombie Killer!

You think this is funny? You won't be laughing when you see an army of them strolling towards you down the street (doing that funky undead walk) with their rotting limbs falling off, screaming for brains...Your brain. George Romero was a Prophet. He Saw This Coming And Tried To Warn Us.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Sounds more like the graphic novel Crossed...which is way worser than a zombie outbreak...we are #ed.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB

In a zombie apocalypse we're dealing with walking dead guys eating living peoples' brains.

I'm not sure that's entirely accurate to be honest.

In some of the earliest manifestations of "Zombie Films", weren't zombies simply military experiments gone wrong, with biologically (viral) affected subjects? That doesn't make them "dead" perse, they just ACT dead....in the case of Miami's Faceman, I see little difference in how he acted.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Hmmmm.....

Anyone else have a rash?

Actually, my 4 year old developed a rash on his abdomen just yesterday. Both of my sons have had a cough for about a week. Not a wet one, just a dry cough with a tickle in their throat and soreness that comes and goes. BUT, the 4 year old developed a bunch of red spots all over his stomach yesterday. We're waiting to see what happens.

For the record, he is in pre-K, and he does get bitten at school from time to time.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join