It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why were 14 books ripped out of the King James Bible in 1885?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Superman2020

originally posted by: Screwed
Ohhh boy, you have just opened up a can of worms.
Christians are not GENERALLY a group who are open to their holy book or religion being challenged with facts
and logic.

So, you have undoubtedly brought up a subject inspired by the devil to test their faith in God.

I am sorry for all of these facts being exposed.
I have known this for some time now and am poilte enough not to bring it up because
I don't want the devil working thru me in order to mislead the God fearing Christians.

Praise Allah.

Im sorry Screwed but Jesus says "I am the way, the truth and the life" and no one goes to the father but trough Jesus!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
1885 Aug 30, Some 13,000 meteors were seen in 1 hour near Andromeda.
(MC, 8/30/01)

1885 Nov 26, The 1st photograph of a meteor was made.
(MC, 11/26/01)

Cholera, a water born disease...was very contagious during this era. As it is related naturally to polluted water...yet demonstrates to have been in many countries...just considering water pollution from bad public services is not the correct review.

In the Mayan self combustion incident...the forest/landscape was denuded and water contaminated.

Holiness of CHRIST.....holiness of water.

ahih Muslim and Bukhari:

Abu Hurayra said, the Prophet said:

"When the call for prayer is made, Satan turns around to leave while farting very loudly so that he would not hear the Azan (call for prayer), When Azan is finished Satan returns back......"

We may well wonder, how can anyone believe that the Prophet who was sent by God ever say such words, or what do these words have to do with the religion that teaches the worship of God alone!

The review of increased heated radiation, linked to the unfreezing of meteors and the meteor hit on Earth, spiritually knew that increased radiation attacked the blood and the cells, and in the reaction extra "faeces" is created or excrement....due to a larger loss of cells by radiation attacks.

The cell use of energy removed and it was evacuated instead.

Van Gogh painted this work in October, 1885. The Bible belonged to his father who was a a pastor of the Dutch Reformed Church in the Netherlands. The Bible is open to Isaiah 53 which describes a servant of God as "a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief . . . he was despised and we esteemed him not.

French: Le Christ aux limbes
Christ in Limbo
Date circa 1867

53 Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

This is the reason why, because the ancient brotherhood was more than aware that the documents had been used to cause the UFO fallout and meteor activation.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Christianity has suffered a hell of a lot more suppression that just the removal of the Apocryphal, check out this thread.
edit on 15-1-2016 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: twitchy

you realise of course that Jesus would have been considered a murderer IF the Apocryphal books were left in the bible...

how would Christianity deal with that?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Personally, I think Peter had the right idea.
Might want to check out the link I posted before you get too excited though.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

how about you just fill me in on what you're talking about?

I know what peter said...

so...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

how about you just fill me in on what you're talking about?

I know what peter said...

so...

How about you just fill yourself in lol. I raised three kids, and my spoon feeding days, god willing, are thankfully behind me now.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

cripes that's a lot of reading...

ye can't give me a summation of the thread...

sigh...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Ok.. I don't see how any of that thread has to do with "ripping books out of the bible"

or peter for that matter... You're gonna have to explain...

Theres no record of any of the NT people using hallucinogens either...

maybe pertaining to revelation but that's a far out theory lol

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

You read that thread in 6 minutes? That's pretty awesome.

And as to my comment about Peter having the right idea...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I read the OP...

still don't see the point...

what is this.. quiz show?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

you realise of course that Jesus would have been considered a murderer IF the Apocryphal books were left in the bible...

how would Christianity deal with that?

Of course he would have considered himself a murderer....for the occultist who was attacked considered his own spiritual advice....spiritual memory...spiritual witness and advised his own person...an egotistical self explanation of his personal wisdom and holiness that he was not so holy after all.

A common mistake of a spiritual scientist who applies occultist methods of destroying the holiness and sanctity of his own life.

The review of science was a review by the scientists...the spiritual occultists....why else do you think they reasoned how evil their own persons had become....they realized that they had become self possessed by the very evil that they detested as past witness....their lower brother.

The anger of realizing how wrong you are...believing yourself to be the Creator...when you pay homage and respect to the spirit you considered to be the Creator...and then you take on aspects of self consideration implying by egotistical virtue that you are the next best spirit to the Father and hence emulated his powerful spirit.

Our Father never created...our Holy LIght Father made a mistake and caused creation. He once owned the condition of a total light existence and gave a portion of it to a creation....a mistake. He never wanted to make the mistake yet he did. When his spirit was made manifest in life, he realized his mistake...the only place where he could, for before this event he was totally innocent of realization of change.

His own light changed...yet he still existed in this light and never knew the tragedy of what he had caused until he lived.

Therefore our first Father was the first spirit of a human adult male...who gave himself his own realization and then taught his son not to do conversions....his egotistical son ignored him and the ancient spiritual information advises that his level of spirit consciousness as a brotherhood began occultism and the building practice for civilization called levitation.

He then incinerated the first life on human manifestation on Earth...as the coal bed review demonstrates.

Human beings as a male consciousness have always been the self motivated self destructive witness to their own egotism.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
These books you say were ripped out where called Apocrypha which mostly means hidden. They aren't in the Jewish Tanakh, or the old testament, although may have been revered by Jews, im not sure. The catholic church used them and some of their doctrines are supported by the Apocrypha. I have 2 Catholic bibles because they have the most truthful translation, and bothhave the Apocryphal books. I have a good book called lost books of the bible and the forgotten books of Eden, and Ithink it's fascinating. Protestants just needed to separate themselves from Catholicism, that's why they are not in most biblest

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Essene616
These books you say were ripped out where called Apocrypha which mostly means hidden. They aren't in the Jewish Tanakh, or the old testament, although may have been revered by Jews, im not sure. The catholic church used them and some of their doctrines are supported by the Apocrypha. I have 2 Catholic bibles because they have the most truthful translation, and bothhave the Apocryphal books. I have a good book called lost books of the bible and the forgotten books of Eden, and Ithink it's fascinating. Protestants just needed to separate themselves from Catholicism, that's why they are not in most biblest

If the books intent was already proven...to be destroyed by psychic channeled occultist information, then obviously it is evidence itself.

If the hidden was revealed, then when our occult brother channeled information for his ancient occult use of science...he also considered the burnt information that was still irradiating from outside atmospheric UFO formations....formations hidden in the colder atmosphere....but still transmitting information to his psyche.

So he gained information that he never actually wanted....ancient atmospheric self destruction.

So he then applied the information and then caused what was hidden to be revealed and it was...and it attacked him after it had burnt out the healed atmospheric mass.

This is why he advised his own person what a self destructive human mind he actually had....and gave himself the evidence of his occultist nature.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmedThat didn't make any sense. You believe in occult power? I've never seen any real magick. But I was talking about the Apocryphal books. Not Aleister Crowley.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

They aren't missing they are in the Catholic bible. King James didn't reject Gnostic gospels because he didn't know of any. They weren't available in his day. Gnostic Gospels are available on the web. If you want to read the books in question, get an nrsv. Catholicism never abandoned them. Just protestants.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Myrhh has psychoactive properties, not that the bible says people were doing that, but I am sure someone was.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
One fundamental concept to keep in mind is the concept of "sola scriptura". Protestants go to great lengths to keep the scriptures pure because they believe the Bible is to be the final authority. Catholic and Orthodox doctrine is that the traditions and practices of the church are of great importance as well, and so not so much emphasis is placed on the scriptures. I suspect the Apocrypha is in their Bibles without much regard to whether it is "divinely inspired." Correct me if I'm wrong.

Protestants continually wring their hands over "which Bible" because "sola scriptura" is at the heart of their teachings. In order for Protestantism to function, the Bible must be 100% reliable because Protestants do not rely on traditions or rituals.

And I say this as someone who was raised a Protestant.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrogoTheNorman
One fundamental concept to keep in mind is the concept of "sola scriptura". Protestants go to great lengths to keep the scriptures pure because they believe the Bible is to be the final authority. Catholic and Orthodox doctrine is that the traditions and practices of the church are of great importance as well, and so not so much emphasis is placed on the scriptures. I suspect the Apocrypha is in their Bibles without much regard to whether it is "divinely inspired." Correct me if I'm wrong.

Protestants continually wring their hands over "which Bible" because "sola scriptura" is at the heart of their teachings. In order for Protestantism to function, the Bible must be 100% reliable because Protestants do not rely on traditions or rituals.

And I say this as someone who was raised a Protestant.

ALIEN ANT PEOPLE www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

PROTEST....the ANT.

Aliens arrive on Earth due to UFO radiated light sound releases, when radiation trajectories are reheated.

Reheating of the trajectories relate to the million of years ago Native American Indians as the humans who activated Earth attack by ancient science.

I know about ANTS for when I asked about my own DNA inherited mutation....bowel...the review of memory showed an ANT biting my spirit on the side.

I then knew that ALIENS had manifested in the ancient past human life and attacked/mutated human DNA.

All bilbical updates/reviews considered what was revealed...meaning what was not known by scientific levitation.gravitational force changes.......and the releases happened for a long time afterwards until radiation recooled.

Astronomers therefore kept records of the attacks and changed the data for self advice.

It was never a science it was an observation of cause and effect of ancient science.

Whenever new practices for levitation were being used....it was why the Roman Empire would observe the UFO body and know what continent of human beings still applied levitation....causing heated radiation attacks to life.

This is why astronomy involved keeping records.

It is why Rome continued to keep tally of occultists and sought them to murder them.

Levitation was demonstrated to scientists even in modern times demonstrating that occultists continually tried to reinstate the use of levitation.

It is why we are being inundated today with UFO increased burning radiation signals....science is causing the releases.
edit on 21-1-2016 by beenharmed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join