It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Michigan Puzzled Over Sunday Night Booms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
www.wwmt.com...

"I've never seen anything like this, we cut down trees, we log trees and what could have taken this down I have no idea," said Nieuwenhuis.

People from all over say they felt and heard it, but Newschannel Three has only heard of one case of actual damage happening during the same time.

Newschannel Three tried to search into what might have caused the explosions but, it was a clear night and there was no earthquake activity reported anywhere in the Midwest.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Lake of the Ozarks, MO.. close to Noon..this last Sunday I was leaving the house when I felt the entire house shake ONLY one time as if something Hit it.. and I heard a loud fast Boom.. was really fast, then NOTHING.. I stopped and waited to hear something. BUT there was never anything else.. I have not heard anyone else talk about it or say they heard it.. Was just so strange.. Makes you wonder if it really happened or not...ONLY YOU KNOW IT DID...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

John Nieuwenhuis, who lives in Oshtemo, says that he felt and heard the explosion, which shook his entire house. "Where the two trees are parallel and something completely scrapped both trees off at the same height and laid them to the west," said Nieuwenhuis.

from the news story in the OP.

I want to see pics or video of those trees!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

so there were trees that were down? i didn't see that in the news video (i did look away for a second... did i miss it?). very weird. the big booms and shakes just keep happening with no explanation.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Low flying aircraft breaking the sound barrier perhaps? Was there any reports of broken windows?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Here is a video report of it.

Who knows what it was?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This has been going on for a long time! Check this vid out from the early 80's discussing this very topic...towards the end of the first clip and into the second Tom Bearden discusses this phenomenon:

top topics

join