It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too new to post, will somebody please share this news story with ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Saw this on my local news. Can't be bothered to rush in a bunch of spam to boost my post count enough to create a topic for it, as I need to get to sleep to work really early in the morning. WIll somebody please be kind enough to create a thread for me sharing this story with ATS? Thank you so much!

-CkGordon

www.wwmt.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CkGordon

This might be of interest to those of you who are concerned with the mysterious booms/sounds that has been heard all over [helping out the OP]:

West Michigan Puzzled Over Sunday Night Booms

People from all over say they felt and heard it, but Newschannel Three has only heard of one case of actual damage happening during the same time.
John Nieuwenhuis, who lives in Oshtemo, says that he felt and heard the explosion, which shook his entire house. "Where the two trees are parallel and something completely scrapped both trees off at the same height and laid them to the west," said Nieuwenhuis.
Nieuwenhuis called the fire department but after extensively searching, they couldn't find the source of an explosion.

"I've never seen anything like this, we cut down trees, we log trees and what could have taken this down I have no idea," said Nieuwenhuis.
Newschannel Three tried to search into what might have caused the explosions but, it was a clear night and there was no earthquake activity reported anywhere in the Midwest.

This is interesting, thanks for the find. Very strange about the tree damage.........especially when the officials don't have a clue as to what happened.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Haha, well as its in current events, you already made the *thread*

On topic, this story just made me picture an invisible craft flying at ridiculous speed, severing the trees in the process

Probley just me lol
edit on 29-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CkGordon

I believe you can post on other threads, right?

This topic belongs on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be sure to tell what the video says in your own words, for people who cannot see the video. Besides, as a top story, that URL won't work long and the story may get a different URL. Even more reason to summarize the video's details. Also add details such as the astronomer who ruled out a meteorite, and a geologist who ruled out fracking, and the fact there is no fracking in the area. Also mention the origin location and how many counties (by name and how far away) heard it.

Further, if you can manage to dig up specific weather information for the specific location ... that would be handy as well.

The video doesn't mention the trees which are in the article's text; so, you might mention that too.

Welcome to ATS!

edit on 29/5/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

That was the image i got as well. I wonder how strong a craft would have to be to cut through two trees at high speed and not crash soon afterwords. hmmmm interesting....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Theory holds that UFO travel with a skin of their propulsive field around them like a bubble...nothing can penetrate this...they have been seeing flying full speed into the ocean even a mountain!
I can well imagine the craft whacking through a couple of trees like they were hollograms.....
Other than that, lightning of some type maybe?
What else knocks trees off some height up the trunks..?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I found it interesting they considered if fracking might be a possibility among other things ruled out. Also that this has been happening so much for this long now in how many places and still no solid answers as to causes.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ya sorry, wasn't expecting a mod to move the thread for me, I originally posted it in the introductions forum since that's the only forum I can post in right now. Been a member for a while and a lurker even longer but I tend to just read and not post 99.9% of the time, so that's why I didn't put all the details and stuff in I thought someone else who was a regular poster would just share the link in the proper forum.

But yea I live in Oshtemo where the tree damage was and there wasn't any thunder or anything that night. I didn't hear the sounds myself tho. I was probably asleep and tend to be a heavy sleeper. Also, there is an air force base in the next city over, about 40min drive from where this happened.

EDIT: The airforce base is east of here aswell, and the news reported the trees laying to the west.

www.globalsecurity.org...
edit on 31-5-2012 by CkGordon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
After current events consider the UFO section.
A UFO backfire.
From an old story:
www.google.com...

TESLA WEAPON EVENT AT BELL ISLAND, CANADA, 1978

No electrical events reported yet at a low flight level there might be immediate grounding.
ED: you can post the same story in different forums last time I saw the situation arise
edit on 6/6/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

join