It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran sends troops to Syria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by diakrite

And do NOT forget the influx of "reformed"( yeah, right, "reformed" like the neo-nazi's that stíll try to topple Germany's government) Nazi's after WW2, that have actively participated in American politics since 1945... And espècially had a big influence in the military-industrial complex. "Operation Paperclip"? Anyone?

I'm not worried about the "reformed" nazis, that's like watching a bunch of children running about waving some flag, without a clue about what they're doing.

But the military complex ... just look at US helmets, that's just nazi helmets ... in plain sight.

What's next, is everyone's guess. More drones, more sabotaging, more super computer-viruses. It's the West ( including Russia&China, despite the diplomatic smokescreens) aganst The East.

I agree with the smokescreen ... but against the east? as in the middle east?

Hell no, disagree with that completely. Iraq was a "modern" country in the middle east, and lybia and syria, were also countries that were on their road to modernisation. So was egypt ... but somehow it's all gone bad for these countries, but the big major player, Iran, the big scary "islamic fundalist state", is getting fatter and bigger, and it's popping up with nuclear there and here. And Saudi Arabia, this fanatic country that beheads people ... yeah, it's doing great. So is Kuwait.

Mr George Bush, is a muslim and he wears a turban ... get my drift?

A Mid East that does a pretty good job annihilating itself without much help from the West.

The middle-east, allows itself to be locked in a religious prison ... insticated by NATO and it's allies. And they say it isn't about oil ...

Think about this, carefully ...

What better way, to promote the muslim states ... than to wage war against them, and have them "victimized". What better way to promote Islam?

anyone?

Anyone ever considered, that that is just what is being done ... wage a war against them, to victimize them ... for the "greater" purpose of promoting them?

edit on 30/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Most countries bordering Syria are worried about the refugee situation that Syria could cause.

Iran will have its own "advisors" on the ground like many countries, but 15,000 troops is harder to believe, especially as there is not direct border, they would have to cross Iraq or Turkey

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Theres alot of people who hate Assad there,,,this is not the first revolt....

Must be quite enjoyable controlling a country when many want you dead and need a 1000 bodyguards and brigades of army troops to protect you.
Probly has a few billion tucked away in secret accounts.

Iran does not want to loose a buddy...
Could be advisors they are sending also...?

The revolution,,if they win,,,wont be to happy with the Iranian regime...
Assad has the big guns here,,,
But Im sure crap is brewing,,,what???

Sometimes,,,just keeping the country un-stable weakens them...

And Assad,,,he's no angel....

Evev if no war happens and he stays in power ,,his country just took a few steps back...(BIG STEPS)

If he wants to go for a sunday drive to see the city,,,he better be in a tank....

Also,,,there may be no winners in this and tear the country to crap...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

There seems to me to be no difference between providing funding, training and weapons, making those in Hamas and Hezbollah literally Iranian Troops and sending their Troops. Functionally its the same. Is that the Islamic way to circumvent their own laws with what amounts to political spin (doublespeak for lies)?

Since Syria is important to Iran to continue their backing of the destruction of Israel, why would this be odd at all I wonder? They need the current Dictator in power do they not?

As to the Iranian media, it would be most naive to not realize it is State controlled by the Theocratic Dictatorship that is Iran. No State controlled media can be trusted, can it?

I send a weapon to another person knowing it will be used in a certain way, I'm as much a part of it as the person I send the weapon to. But then religious fanaticism is blind to truth and very open to deceiving others for expediency when necessary. What Iran funds it is part of.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Iran continues to strive for a nuclear weapon since it is not convinced the West is seriously contemplating a military strike against its facilities, Vice Prime Minister Moshe Ya’alon said in a conference on Wednesday, adding that Tehran was "laughing all the way to a bomb."

Vice PM: Iran continues to seek nukes since knows West won't strike

It's just a matter of time befor Israel pulls the trigger on Iran.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Originally posted by Max_TO
Seeing how the two nations have a defense treaty I am a bit surprised that it has taken the government of Iran this long to send some troops over to help there friends in the Syrian government .

Maybe I am missing something , which is very possible , but why is this news coming as a shock ?

Yes but Iran doesnt border Syria. How would they have gotten there, with every Syrian port under the watchful eyes of the west?

I might hazard a guess at the answer to your riddle "if Iranians can't get into Syria by land or sea, then how could they get in?" were it correct to say that they couldn't get in by land or sea.

I often read on ATS that Syria is swarming with Western intelligence agents going about all sorts of naughty business, despite all of these countries (shock) being situated some way away and Syria (shock) not actually wanting any of them there.

Now I'm supposed to believe that whilst all of this is going on, Syria is somehow unable to receive desperately needed assistance from their principal ally Iran, despite Iran having decades of experience with shipping people/weapons/equipment into and through Syria and actually operating military bases inside the country itself staffed by Iranians.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

thank you for your explanation and contribution.
i do understand what you're saying but i still can't fathom why they would sign a treaty that requires actions outside of their laws

that just doesn't make sense to me.

however, the treaty does mention (in so many words) that Syria, Iran and their people would be considered one in the same.
perhaps it is that wording that permits such a "side-step" from the law?

please understand, i am not arguing but trying to better understand.
likewise, i am not convinced the story is accurate and truthfully i hope it isn't.

again, thanks for your explanation but i have a hard time believing the decision to sign such a treaty was done without consideration of Islamic law.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This means a fake article was posted via fame troyan and deleted when die Iranians saw it.

"Ismail Gha'ani, the deputy head of Iran's Quds force, the arm of the Revolutionary Guards tasked with overseas operations, said in an interview with the semi-official Isna news agency: "If the Islamic republic was not present in Syria, the massacre of people would have happened on a much larger scale."

Isna published the interview at the weekend but subsequently removed it from its website.
"

www.guardian.co.uk...

In times of cyberwar nothing can be trusted.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
imagine
living at a time
in history
when you get to write your countries Constitution,,,A constitution is a set of fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organization is governed.
boggles the mind.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
it seems all mid east agency's are telling of this here is one of many zeenews.india.com... yahoo has it as well, so i think it is true that IRAN did send troops to SYRIA

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

WASHINGTON, May 31, 2012 – In Syria, where Bashar Assad’s government continues to massacre its population, Iran is supporting the regime and members of al-Qaida are in the country for their own purposes, Pentagon spokesman Navy Capt. John Kirby told reporters today.“We remain deeply troubled and concerned by the ongoing violence in Syria and by the horrific acts of the Assad regime against its own people,” Kirby told reporters at a Pentagon press briefing.

“And we certainly have seen reports and have reason to believe that Iran continues to assist the Assad regime in committing these acts of atrocities against the Syrian people,” he added.

www.defense.gov...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Iran, Hezbollah involved in Syrian ‘slaughter,’ Netanyahu charges

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused Iran and Hezbollah of being involved in the "slaughter" of civilians in Syria.

"We [see] what is happening in Syria where civilians are simply being slaughtered," Netanyahu said during Sunday's regular Cabinet meeting. "We see the horrifying pictures of children and the elderly. This is a slaughter that is being perpetrated not only by the Syrian government. Iran and Hezbollah are helping it, and today the world needs to see this axis of evil: Iran-Syria-Hezbollah -- the face of this axis of evil is fully revealed for what it is."

Axis of EVIL? Where have we heard that before??

Axis of Evil

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
another source

maybe this is real???

That's not another source, that is the same copy and paste, and the source is not Indian, rather it is Daily News,

I think it was posted in the India section to fool people in to believing that this story was not published in a Zionist propaganda outlet.

For those who don't know, Daily News is owned by a Zionist named "Mortimer Zuckerman". Zuckerman is well known for being a member of the media wing of the "Zionist lobby" in the United States.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Israel is served by NATO defanging it's existential threats. One analysis would be that Israel saw a unfavourable long-term trend coming, in regards to the balance of power, and threw the dice (w/america) to instigate Gulf War III.

As a touchstone in these matters, consider the Bush-Saud relationship as the starting point, not hard then to see the bin laden connection.

online.wsj.com...

The Gulf States have a good deal to fear from Iran, so does Israel....boom.
edit on 11-8-2012 by BrutalDictator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Originally posted by Blaine91555

I found your post remarkable so let me declare my views:

There seems to me to be no difference between providing funding, training and weapons, making those in Hamas and Hezbollah literally Iranian Troops and sending their Troops.

well as a matter of fact the situation in Israel or Gaza or Palestine is important for all middle easterns Ideologically. when popular governments come to power this issue is one of their concerns. for example you can see it in Egypt well. Iran regarded Hamas as an elected Government in Gaza and Hezbullah's formation dates back to before Iran's revolution and was founded to free the southern Lebanon from Israel military. they are not soldiers of Iran. but all of them are concerned about common issues.

Since Syria is important to Iran to continue their backing of the destruction of Israel, why would this be odd at all I wonder? They need the current Dictator in power do they not?

I think the Odd point is that Syria has a good military or at least Russia has eqiped that well. maybe Russia denies to give S300 to Iran because of sanctions or maybe some deals with USA but it will not be idle in Syria at all, because it considers that really serious and it is alergic to NATO !

As to the Iranian media, it would be most naive to not realize it is State controlled by the Theocratic Dictatorship that is Iran. No State controlled media can be trusted, can it?

do you consider the Qeen of UK a dictatorship. it is inheritable. but the leadership in Iran is not inheritable ! but elected and supervised by so called elected assembly of experts !
I agree with you, this is why I do not trust BBC !

I send a weapon to another person knowing it will be used in a certain way, I'm as much a part of it as the person I send the weapon to. What Iran funds it is part of.

yes but they consider themselves part of Liberation of south Lebanon, Palestine or even Egypt !!! so they do not think that they are part of anything wrong.
you mentioned that Iran needs Assad to destruct Israel. but Iran has another way to destruct Israel !!!

"""The solution of the Islamic Republic to the issue of Palestine and this old wound is a clear and logical proposal that is based on political wisdom accepted by global public opinion and it has been presented in detail previously. We neither propose a classical war with the armies of Islamic countries, nor do we propose throwing Jewish immigrants into the sea or intervention of the United Nations and other international organizations. We propose a referendum among the Palestinian people. Just like any other nation, the Palestinian nation has the right to determine its own destiny and to elect its own government. All the original people of Palestine - including Muslims, Christians and Jews and not foreign immigrants - should take part in a general and orderly referendum and determine the future government of Palestine whether they live inside Palestine or in camps or in any other place. The government that is established after the referendum will determine the destiny of non-Palestinian immigrants who migrated to Palestine in the past. This is a fair and logical proposal which global public opinion understands and it can receive support from independent nations and governments.""""
english.khamenei.ir...

But then religious fanaticism is blind to truth and very open to deceiving others for expediency when necessary. What Iran funds it is part of.

yes radicals are Blind enough ! this is why they are going to Jihad in Syria or suicide bombing everywhere, killing innocents !!

edit on 29-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

Tehran, May 30 — Iran has sent its troops to help the regime of embattled Syrian President Bashar al-Assad fight opposition forces, a senior commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards has said.

Iran sends troops to Syria

I think we are witnessing one of the biggest things in the history of mankind......WWIII. I think its going to get really bad really quickly.

Iran is allied with Syria. They have every right to protect the nation from foreign terror attacks.
The UK, USA, Germany, France and Turkey have no business in sending troops to Syria, or training insurgents to fight by proxy for that matter.

I'm surprised at some peoples responses to Iran sending troops to Syria as if it is outrageous and uncalled for, yet these are the same people saying that the US should intervene and all that rubbish. Not specifically any comments on this thread or even this site, but as a whole in general.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join