It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China condemns U.S. gun ownership as human rights violation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

That's the point. You go after the US Government [Which is fine] while belittling Americans who would fight for their right to maintain personal firearms. It is you who are smearing the lines between the two just so you can spread your hatred for our Government.

Those are two entirely different topics. I'd suggest you create your own thread on that topic and stop trying to confuse the issue.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Lol... yes because nothing is ever Australia's fault... ever... they can do no wrong....

You had nothing to do with your economic hardships.. no other country on earth besides the US will trade with you ... Australia never trades with any other nation ever.... oh please.
edit on 30-5-2012 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Very funny China, you would love us to give up on our guns so you can invade the US.....yeah....funny....

I signed up to defend our freedoms in the US military and I will do the same to protect our 2A rights.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by Citybig

So what's next.. we gonna start insulting each other's mothers? Maybe take it outside for a brawl?

News flash Mr. Keyboard warrior... Your opinion is also worthless... In fact since this thread covers a subject to which you have no experience with... I'd say it's less than worthless...

Of course you're right.. Maybe when china decides to finally really delve into the South Pacific.. you'll have to deal with the world's largest (and most brutal) standing army on your own..

Thankfully I wouldn't have to deal with anything in the pacific, because I do not live in the pacific.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

That's the point. You go after the US Government [Which is fine] while belittling Americans who would fight for their right to maintain personal firearms. It is you who are smearing the lines between the two just so you can spread your hatred for our Government.

Those are two entirely different topics. I'd suggest you create your own thread on that topic and stop trying to confuse the issue.

Hypocrisy is the issue.
. And when did I belittle Americans for fighting for guns? I said the rest of us do not care about guns. How is that belittling anyone?
edit on 30-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I trained with Diggers during RIMPAC 2000, they're Hard...you sir, you're cotton candy...soft & sweet. Don't take credit for real men doing dangerous & valient things, there is no such thing as "hard by association "you you should stick to complaining on the internet where it's safe.

I've been to your country, I was out in Brizzy & rockhampton... I get along well with your warriors, but I don't like cowards no matter what country they reside in. And as much as YOU may hate us, I can tell you first hand that your women love us! Semper Fidelis
edit on 30-5-2012 by EyesWideShut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

You live in Australia..... Yes one side is the Indian Ocean... and the other side is....

wait for it.... wait for it...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

I trained with Diggers during RIMPAC 2000, they're Hard...you sir, you're cotton candy...soft & sweet. Don't take credit for real men doing dangerous & valient things, there is no such thing as "hard by association "you you should stick to complaining on the internet where it's safe.

I've been to your country, I was out in Brizzy & rockhampton... I get along well with your warriors, but I don't like cowards no matted what country they reside in. And as much as YOU may hate us, I can tell you first hand that your women love us! Semper Fidelis

Our women love me too.

And do you know me? Im no coward.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

If you do not care about guns... why post in a thread that doesn't concern you?

Hmmm?

I think you care just a touch more than you let on.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
Hypocrisy is the issue.
. And when did I belittle Americans for fighting for guns? I said the rest of us do not care about guns. How is that belittling anyone?

AND

Ignorance is yours...

You speak for ALL Australians and the other 7.8 Billion people on the planet?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

You live in Australia..... Yes one side is the Indian Ocean... and the other side is....

wait for it.... wait for it...

I wasn't aware of that. The last time I checked I was born, raised and are currently still living in the United Kingdom.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Your character shows through your words.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

OH THE UK...

that explains everything.....

link   
double post..

link   

Hmmm?

I live in the country. I starting going shooting and spotlighting when I was like 13. I have no problem with guns for hunting. I dont see them as protection though. I prefer a fist fight. There is no honour in shooting a person if you are not at war. I would rather die. I do not live in fear. I do not need a gun to protect myself.

I find the obsession that Americans have with guns to be odd.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
They don't want us owning guns in case they have to come repossess land here when the government defaults.

That's exactly why China is saying this.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Well that's fine... you can find it odd...

If someone breaks into your home intending you harm and they are armed.. I'm sorry but I'm going to shoot them dead...

Americans will fist fight you... Oh yes... We won't just shoot you for no reason....

Dude it's not like we live in a modern day Western movie where everyone is gunning down everyone while some bandit robs the stage coach..

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Hypocrisy is the issue.

AND

Ignorance is yours...

You speak for ALL Australians and the other 7.8 Billion people on the planet?

You accuse me of belittling people. Then insult me

No I do not. Ant-Americam sentiment is at an all time high though isnt it? Would you disagree? But you guys are perfect hey?
Why does everyone pick on America? You should think about that.
And do you speak for all Americans? Because many disagree with you. Hate for your Government is at an all time high amongst your own people.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Hmmm?

...I prefer a fist fight. There is no honour in shooting a person if you are not at war. I would rather die...

A criminal would be happy to have that advantage over you.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Dude it's not like we live in a modern day Western movie where everyone is gunning down everyone while some bandit robs the stage coach..

it is compared to other Western Nations. Many here have called you cowards. I wont do that,but like I said,its odd.

Our Police destroyed thousands of guns just today. Its pretty much a non-issue. People are happy. We dont want guns on the streets.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join