It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China condemns U.S. gun ownership as human rights violation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by RSF77
Second amendment protection against tyranny is a bit of wisdom I guess a budding capitalist society like China has yet to learn. I guess the Chinese think their government is going to remain pure for all eternity.

Remain Pure?

WTH?

What have you been smoking? Have you bothered to read about their Governments history of how they have treated their own Citizens?

Cultural Revolution. Read about it...

For such an "ancient" society, you would figure they would know by now about the tendency of power to corrupt people.

Headsup, They know all about it. They have lived through it and under it for a while now. Notice they do not have the right to bear arms.

That should have given you your first clue.

China can go jump in a lake.
edit on 29-5-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Some americans are hypocrites. You certainly are. Clean up those Tent Cities. Stop starving people.

Stop acting like the gods of the world. Go home.

Get out of the Pacific!

edit on 30-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

Edit- Slave Ownership. Read about it....
Not like America is pure in any way shape or form.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Of course they want us disarmed, who in their right minds would invade the US knowing just about everyone here is armed to the teeth?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Im a proud owner of my guns, have a liscence to carry and conceal, and could give to Sh@ts what China thinks. Im might go pop off some rounds today, just for the hell of it. Tell you whats really fun is shooting tracer rounds, and getting your scope dialed in. When you can shoot a few hundered yards away and have a grouping of a few inches, you got your stuff together. If I was China I'd be a little freaked out to, but im not

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
You Americans will be liberated if you will not liberate yourselves.

Come on over and lead the charge, I'll even hook you up with some hardware and a ride to DC ... Lead the way, we are right behind you

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven

You Americans will be liberated if you will not liberate yourselves.

Come on over and lead the charge, I'll even hook you up with some hardware and a ride to DC ... Lead the way, we are right behind you

I know. Many Americans are ready to revolt.

You guys could end up like Syria very soon.

PostScript- Get out of the Pacific. Mind your business if you dont like your own medicine.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You know what's funny, China has always given HUGE money to anti gun organizations. You know they have traditionally been huge contributors to Gun reform and gun control in the US. They have their own lobbyists who try and revoke gun rights in the US. They are like arch enemy #1 of the NRA.

I wonder why China is so concerned about the whole US being armed like militias across the continent. If I didn't know better I would say they want a land invasion in the far future and want to unarm our people.

Questionable to say the least.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
You know what's funny, China has always given HUGE money to anti gun organizations. You know they have traditionally been huge contributors to Gun reform and gun control in the US. They have their own lobbyists who try and revoke gun rights in the US. They are like arch enemy #1 of the NRA.

I wonder why China is so concerned about the whole US being armed like militias across the continent. If I didn't know better I would say they want a land invasion in the far future and want to unarm our people.

Questionable to say the least.

Think that's covered in Chapter IV and Chapter XIII ...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
That's like the sickest PEDOPHILE claiming that someone who disciplines their children is also on the same level as them.

Amazing how even though people's own eyes see the truths of the world through everyone's actions....the ACCUSERS still believe that their lies and deceit will convince everyone the opposite.

When will EVERYONE just get on the same page and put their petty differences aside for the greater good of humanity?

Power in Numbers people.....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Yeah, maybe one day we can revolt, and end up like Liberia.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I don't worry what China says about our guns. They are tied so close to the business interests of their customers, our elite, that they say this so our present financial powers stay in power. They know if the American people get their way we will rebuild our own factories and their economy will suffer. We shouldn't have got so dependant on other countries in the world and given them all our money. This ploy that our government officials fell for could cause our government to collapse. It is almost like there is structure to the chaos that is occurring. I think somehow that the next step to overthrowing the American people is to disarm them and put more criminals in circulation to make people fear not having a strong police state. What better way to incite helplessness on the public than to take away their ability to defend themselves. It's good that we have people out there willing to support our right to bear arms.

I don't need a fully automatic weapon though, I think they are a waste of bullets. They are dangerous because people pull the trigger and spray a crowd. We can let those kind of weapons to the military. Semi-automatics are fine for people to own though. Our government should keep regulations on gun ownership. A person who has robbed or has been convicted of a crime involving a gun should not possess one. We allow people who aren't all there to possess handguns. There should be background checks by the applicants local police departments to help stop this from happening. It almost seems like some people in our government are trying to give criminals legal guns to steer public sentiment away from gun ownership. I know people who shouldn't own a handgun but they are allowed by law to own them even though the local police department wouldn't allow it because they know of their problems. These people can be restricted until they grow up if they ever do.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Guns are for cowards, so no surprise that they are so popular in the US, the country that dropped napalm on kids and sends its unmanned drones to kill Pakistani families.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
That is rich considering the human rights violations, from the state sponsor of 1 child policy, and abort those humans.,

Gun ownership is a human right to keep another human who thinks they have a right to kill them. China has no room to talk.

Who elected China or the Us Government to play god?

I didn't.
edit on 29-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Did you watch the O'Reilly Factor today? See the bit on the US abortion clinics where you can abort a baby girl if that is what you ask for?

China had to have a one child rule to protect itself. Its overpopulated. America should think about it. Another thing I saw on the Factor today was a guy on welfare that has fathered 20 children. People want to send him to jail. Maybe making that illegal for someone on welfare would be more sensible.

And who elected US to play god? Dont you like your own medicine? Drink it down because its only the start. Soon it will be all those homeless that are Human Rights Abuses. The Tent Cities. The National debt will become an issue,and you will be treated like Greeks. The fact that most Americans dont work and you are all lazy. The fact that you silence political opposition(OWS).

Russia and China will be calling for the International Community to arm OWS and back its NTC before you know it. And Im not joking,this is what I see as Americas future unless it pulls its head in. You Americans will be liberated if you will not liberate yourselves.

And if you dont like other nations sticking their noses in,maybe America should do the same. Mind your business. Get out of the Pacific!

Ok at what point will enough of america been removed for you to agree they no longer have a Pacific coastline?.
How can they "Get out of the pacific?".
Communism is more of a failure than capitalism at this moment in time, When and how the Americans choose to achieve their liberation is their business and no one elses.
The fact they have enough guns in civilian hands to maintain ww111 on their own soil must be very frightening for the chinese.
At least reporters and demonstrators at OWS are not being killed with live fire rounds in their calls to change the system, tianenman square, was a TRUE breach of human rights, would it have happened if the people were armed and could have decided enough was enough and met fire with fire?.
In fact it is not even the guns that the chinese are afraid of, they Fear their people wanting to be free, if a country really does hate another country for their freedoms, it is china.
I know freedom is an illusion, but, how do you tell all those people that actually have guns and will defend their illusion because they think it is real?.
it might just as well be real while they have their guns.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I don't understand why you keep saying or trying to volunteer to give the government or police dept power over others lives.That's the equivelent of me deciding who comes to your house and regulates how I think you should live and raise your kids (if you have any) or giving them control over any decision you make.....see my point.

For starters the people you want to regulate my life and the life of others in America are the criminals who commit more atrocities than every human in the world combined. Most legal gun owners arent committing crimes with their guns...unless they're the police killing unarmed civilians.

NO MAN SHOULD HAVE DOMINION OVER ANOTHER MAN'S LIFE and DECISIONS..................
unless it's the parent raising you till you're an adult

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

I have guns and I am far from a coward. I'm not going to go attack someone just because I'm mad at them either or use my guns for anything but hunting and protection. Fools don't have ways to protect themselves from the greedy. Maybe where you are from there aren't so many people you can't trust.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

NO MAN SHOULD HAVE DOMINION OVER ANOTHER MAN'S LIFE and DECISIONS..................
unless it's the parent raising you till you're an adult

Or unless you are the President of the United States and you decide to remove the democratically elected government voted in by the people so you can replace him with an authoritarian dictator who abuses his own people but lets big US oil companies in to drill and displace people. American hypocrisy is staggering.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Ok at what point will enough of america been removed for you to agree they no longer have a Pacific coastline?. How can they "Get out of the pacific?".

Very simple. Remove all troops from Foriegn bases,like my home,Australia. And go home. Protect your own borders. There is no problem in the Pacific. Why is your Government shifting Military Focus to my area of the world? There is no problem. America is the problem.

And that is why China is attacking you. Stop annoying them Stop annoying us anf threating our economy not to mention inviting War in my home. My brother lives in NT. Get the hell out of there. Americans should have a think about the rest of the world and stop being so arrogant and egocentric. You guys should be telling your Government to get out of the Pacific. I am sad that none of you are. There is no need for you to be here. You are causing problems and putting our country in a difficult situationj because China is our good friend.

And if America does not wanrt criticism,they need to stop being a bully and giving orders to other nations.

Fix your own country.

Edit- china is Capitalist btw
state capitalist.

And only in America do people equate freedom with the right to bear arms. The rst of us couldnt care less. Most of us are in favour of strict gun laws.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal

China is one of the largest countries with human right's abuses, not saying the U.S. is exempt.

No, it isn't. Not that human rights abuses don't exist there ... but they are far lesser than in the western world.

Fat american cops, beating up homeless people, kicking pregnant women in the stomache, shooting black students on the streets, for merely being black, beating up protesters, pepper spraying women and children in the face ... the US using depleted uranium shells, sodomization of prisoners in Abu Grahib, Guantanamo Bay, massive death of children in Iraq, murdering civilians and their donkey in Afghanistan, children behing born deformed as a result of US applied arms, in Iraq.

That's just a small list of US human right violations, home and abroad ... and it far exceeds anything China does.

In China the general public are more courageous, and more vigelent than an American ... who is basically, just a fat, self important, pig.

Basically speaking.

edit on 30/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by Daedal

China is one of the largest countries with human right's abuses, not saying the U.S. is exempt.

No, it isn't. Not that human rights abuses don't exist there ... but they are far lesser than in the western world.

Fat american cops, beating up homeless people, kicking pregnant women in the stomache, shooting black students on the streets, for merely being black, beating up protesters, pepper spraying women and children in the face ... the US using depleted uranium shells, sodomization of prisoners in Abu Grahib, Guantanamo Bay, massive death of children in Iraq, murdering civilians and their donkey in Afghanistan, children behing borned deformed as a result of US applied arms.

That's just a small list of US human right violations, home and abroad ... and it far exceeds anything China does.

In China the general public are more courageous, and more vigelent than an American ... who is basically, just a fat, self important, pig.

Basically speaking.

You failed to mention the fact that the Chinese value things like respect, honour, dignity, decorum and etiquette, I'm not sure these things were ever widespread in the US.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig
You failed to mention the fact that the Chinese value things like respect, honour, dignity, decorum and etiquette, I'm not sure these things were ever widespread in the US.

Kind of ironic that these are traits that most American haters also seem to lack ...

just sayin

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join