It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China condemns U.S. gun ownership as human rights violation

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

At least some of us have a modicum of civility... You might want to try it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You had me untill you said "real americans".

The world is goin to have one government and we will all be driving around our flying cars so just calm down.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Yep you're right. But those countries are run by dictators.
Not democratically elected governments.

Also you still haven't answered my disaster relief question.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

If someone breaks into your home intending you harm and they are armed.. I'm sorry but I'm going to shoot them dead...

Using your logic, Iran is perfecly logical in persuing nukes ... and so is N.Korea. Anyone who lives in a country, and has to live with your military base there, is perfectly right in mass murdering your soldiers, wherever they find them on foreign soil. They would be right in using any arms, and any force, biological or chemical to kill you for breaking into their home ... their country.

Your arguement is self evidently ludicrous ...

Bottom line, you do NOT have the right to bear arms.

edit on 30/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by bjarneorn

At least some of us have a modicum of civility... You might want to try it.

Do you use the civility before or after your troops rape a 14 year old girl and then kill her familiy?

articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
A totalitarian regime, which came to power via the gun, condemns another countries laws which allow it's citizens to own guns...

The irony is not lost on me...

Given that China is facing an increasingly restive Muslim population in the western provinces, I can quite see why they wouldn't want their citizens armed, and dangerous...because they know what armed and dangerous, coupled with angry can do. Their own revolution was all the example they needed...down with gun ownership.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by SLAYER69

You had me untill you said "real americans".

If you're going to quote somebody you might want to get the actual wording correct...

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Get real, your horribly veiled attempt of hiding your agenda is not fooling anybody. Real Australians wouldn't swap China for the US. You personally might but I think, from your replies in this thread thus far only shows how un-objective and slanted your opinions are.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Yep you're right. But those countries are run by dictators.
Not democratically elected governments.

Also you still haven't answered my disaster relief question.

You are run by a duopoly regime friend.

And sorry buddy,thought we covered that.

Think Haiti. Did you actually read that link? You guys give contracts to your corporate buds. And that money is taxpayer money. Its the perfect scam for billionaires. And people like you actually think they are nice for stealing your money

Its just like the contracts that are given in the middle east. A complete and utter scam for billionaires.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

You do so enjoy using stereotypes, don't you? You know using the actions of a few criminals to color the rest?

Those are crimes. Do you think I'd say otherwise?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Even if this was a statement made from the most free and peaceful nation in the world, it would still be a statement of absolute bats**t lunacy - even in the UK, where I live, they give us a better excuse for curtailing firearms use/ownership than that

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by Citybig

Oh really....

Because you've never unjustly attacked anyone or occupied someone else's land for resources and ambitions that are solely your own....

edit on 30-5-2012 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

Nope. We brought technological advances, social and cultural advances, scientific and medical advances as well as law and order to these backwards nations. Now, they are productive and advancing nations.

Lol so basically you did then what we are claiming to do now... In the end it was to expand Britain's lands, control of natural resources, and the improvement of British wealth.

You're not helping your case...

If America defecates on someone's sovereignty it's a crime against humanity and it automatically makes all Americans murdering cowboy hooligans...

If Britain defecates on someone's sovereignty it's to bring them into modern society and has nothing to do with Britain being equally as greedy as every other western nation on the face of this planet.
edit on 30-5-2012 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Your problem is separating the wheat from chaff.

Sidetracking it with [The US Governments actions vs. it's citizens right to bear arms] demonstrates your lack of understanding the difference and is beyond your ability. It's easier for you to jump up on your soap box and throw in the Governments actions than to simply coming right out and admitting the people have the right to keep and maintain personal firearms. [which is what this threads premise is really about]

But you cant make that distinction simply because you have an intense hatred for anything American.

edit on 30-5-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

You are run by a duopoly regime friend.

And sorry buddy,thought we covered that.

Think Haiti. Did you actually read that link? You guys give contracts to your corporate buds. And that money is taxpayer money. Its the perfect scam for billionaires. And people like you actually think they are nice for stealing your money

Its just like the contracts that are given in the middle east. A complete and utter scam for billionaires.

It seems I did not fully express myself when I asked the disaster relief question.
I am in no way talking about corporate aid.

What I am talking about is first responders on the ground during a disaster.
Whenever there's a disaster usually the US Military is on the ground offering assistance and coordinating relief efforts.
I know that Miami-Dade firefighters with trained search and rescue dogs are flown to disaster areas to aid in searching for missing people in buildings especially after an earthquake.

And this is anywhere in the world.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
well

its like that when a person thinks he's better than anyone he starts judging and critising

when that person makes a mistake , karma where how he treated people treated him the same

usa makes fun of and critisise harshly so china ironically laughed at usa gun law

link   
Well, I only have 3 pistols, a shotgun and a rifle. I better get more to violate as many rights as I can!

link   
This is a brilliant economic ploy by China.

Well done sirs.

I eagerly await the counter plots.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Well when they stop violating their own people...no not even IF, my weapons be mine. and so saith every other weapon slinging american...
China>

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Your problem is separating the wheat from chaff.

Sidetracking it with [The US Governments actions vs. it's citizens right to bear arms] demonstrates your lack of understanding the difference and is beyond your ability. It's easier for you to jump up on your soap box and throw in the Governments actions than to simply coming right out and admitting the people have the right to keep and maintain personal firearms. [which is what this threads premise is really about]

But you cant make that distinction simply because you have an intense hatred for anything American.

edit on 30-5-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Wrong again. And sidetracking the issue with false accusations and personal attacks is not becoming.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thats a thread I wrote on how much I like America. I have been heavily influenced by your pop culture. And claiming that I have intense hatred for America is kinda a serious accustion in this climate. Its also pathetic.

And I think the thread is about how some Americans like you cannot take criticism and are hypocrites. That is the crux of this debate. Many have posted in a similar way to me.

edit on 30-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

If China Condemns it, I want more of it/them; if Obama supports it, I am checking my pockets and watching in every direction but the one he is directing attention to. Frankly, I don't know who is our worst enemy, the Chinese and Walmart or Obama and his Globalist Handlers.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

What? a poorly received thread of you claiming you're not Anti-American doesn't negate your posting history nor it's content.

Sorry, but your actions have spoken much louder,

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join