It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China condemns U.S. gun ownership as human rights violation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by Citybig

UK = Pot calling the Kettle black.....

Unless you deny your country's own history.

Nope, the UK is not a pot, it's an Island Nation in the North Atlantic.

Our history is glorious, and beautiful. Yours, is not.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
China should worry more about the constant illegal black market endangered species animal parts it allows to go on everyday. These are all poached illegally and sold on their own streets in daylight. Then of course there is China's illegal human organ (doner:@@
program. These little guys are a piece of work I tell ya.

They should stop worrying about what we the citizens of this country are doing.
edit on 5/30/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Oh really....

Because you've never unjustly attacked anyone or occupied someone else's land for resources and ambitions that are solely your own....

edit on 30-5-2012 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig

You mean that's how you perceive it as being Glorious and Beautiful...

Every country has dirty laundry.

EVERYONE.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Bahh.
They are just pissed that u.s citicens will be armed
when they attack..They wont face ONLY millitary force
they will face angry mobs aswell...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Germanicus

The thing is.. We live in completely different societies.. The 2nd Amendment exists so that we may be able to defend ourselves against our own government where they to attempt to dominate us...

Let's just say we like to keep tradition alive..

On that note.. It's fine that Australia doesn't want guns... I can respect that as long as you can respect that we do...

You guys are going to defend against the largest military complex in the world? Good luck with that

I dont really respect it. And I agree,its no more than tradition.

If it wasnt for all those dudes that dress up in patriot costumes and rub copies of the heavily amended constitution all over their bodies for a couple hours each night,Im sure you guys would move into the future with the rest of us. You will be using the metric system before long.

edit- humour. Im just saying that I find your obsession with the dusty old constitution to be as odd as your love of gun ownership. No offence if you own a patriot costume. And I dont really care,if you guys want to shoot each other its up to you. Im just saying that America should not be so outraged when a nation gives them advice because America has been giving orders to the rest of the world since WW2. That time has come to an end now with the rise of China. You guys are going to have to deal with that and accept it because you will be getting alot more criticism from China in the future.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

......and regardless of what our government "leaders" spew.

And to those hating on America, remember: The Government does not = The People. Overall, the people are generally a pretty decent bunch...caring, giving, helping, and strong. But, nobody (including our own government politcal leaders) better mess with our Second Amendment. That can make our blood oil, and if red-blooded Americans get their blood boiling....well, it's not a pretty sight.

REMINDER: Please keep your eyes and ears open in July during U.N. Arms Treaty negotiations in N.Y. Remind your congressmen and congresswomen that YOU'RE watching them.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

What's wrong with the constitution.. Can you cite specifically, quoting the constitution, to which section, paragraph, phrase or amendment you have a problem with.. save for #2.

You take guns away.. the only ones left with guns will be Criminals.... and then what?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

On the contrary....

It's the Chinese who can't handle criticism. We the US hear criticism all day every day 24/7 but tell the Chinese about their confiscation of Tibet or point out their crushing of Tienanmen square or any other issues with their country and they always come unglued.

If they want to be perceived as a REAL legitimate Global power they'll need to have thicker skin. It's good to see you doing your part for China's PR...

edit on 30-5-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

WOW....speechless.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You mean that's how you perceive it as being Glorious and Beautiful...

Every country has dirty laundry.

EVERYONE.

Nope, that's not what I mean. I mean exactly what I said. Our history is glorious, and beautiful and yours simply isn't.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

Oh really....

Because you've never unjustly attacked anyone or occupied someone else's land for resources and ambitions that are solely your own....

edit on 30-5-2012 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

Nope. We brought technological advances, social and cultural advances, scientific and medical advances as well as law and order to these backwards nations. Now, they are productive and advancing nations.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

when TSHTF I'll be glad to have that gun....no ones going to take me down without a fight. Lets see Chinese citizens defend themselves to the same extent when SHTF.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Nope. We brought technological advances, social and cultural advances, scientific and medical advances as well as law and order to these backwards nations. Now, they are productive and advancing nations.

AND

That all started when some Romans landed and dragged your collective people's butts into the modern world of the period....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

he Agents of Orange and Priests of Hiroshima will not like that

Someone brought a nuke to a gun fight talk about stretching.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

On the contrary....

It's the Chinese who can't handle criticism. We the US hear critism all day every day 24/7 but tell the Chinese about their confiscation of Tibet or point out their crushing of Tienanmen square or any other issues with their country and they always come unglued.

If they want to be perceived as a REAL legitimate Global power they'll need to have thicker skin. It's good to see you doing your part for China's PR...

The people of tibet are all lazy moochers on Government Hand Outs. You didnt know that did you? And Tibet is now a part of China and has been for a very long time. You guys should go back to your countries of origin and give the land back to the Native Americans if you want to get nitpicky.

The dalai lama is an obnoxious old coot that has been on the CIA payroll. Stop buying into your own bs. You seem like a smart guy. Im not sure if I believe that you believe your own nonsense.

Moochers are what those lazy people are. They need to get with the program,they are part of China. I have talked to many Chinese Uni student s that support their Government in relation to the moochers of tibet. And no, they are not brainwashed like you like to claim. They are intelligent people that are here to study.

Nicholas D. Kristof of The New York Times wrote that due to the lack of physical evidence it is impossible to determine the actual number of casualties, but that "it seems plausible that about fifty soldiers and policemen were killed, along with 400 to 800 civilians."

en.wikipedia.org...

These things will happen from time to time.

That Waco Texas thing was pretty bad hey?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Ha! I agree. Reminded me of that song.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by neo96

Ha! I agree. Reminded me of that song.

Was referencing this thread about China trash taking the Us what did hiorshima have to do with anything?
edit on 30-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
You guys should go back to your countries of origin and give the land back to the Native Americans if you want to get nitpicky.

Please, I understand you take this matter very seriously, but there is simply no need to threaten the people of Europe like that, it's cruel and mean. Please consider their feelings when you make further posts.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

AND

That all started when some Romans landed and dragged your collective people's butts into the modern world of the period....

No, I think you'll find it started about a thousand years later.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join