It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there even ONE Mitt Romney fan on ATS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I didn't know that Mitt Romney had a business that made fans, I suppose he imported them from China.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Not Mitt Romney ... but his wife!

I recently read up on his wife. I have to say, I admire her a bunch. She has an incurable autoimmune disease (MS) which makes daily life difficult. She battled cancer. All this while raising four boys. I don't know how she did it. I have to say, I really admire her for her strength and courage through all that.

(no .. it's not enough to make me vote for her husband)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Is there even ONE Mitt Romney fan on ATS?
reply to post by avatard

Not me.

In fact I had to sneak into ATS membership by wearing a Ron Paul shirt I took off a stoned Aryan Pride dude when he was passed out.

edit on 5/31/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

All this while raising four boys. I don't know how she did it.

I'm going to guess with a couple hundred millions in the bank the reality of a stay at home mom might be different than one with a couple of hundred in the bank. I would also imagine full time assistance from Nanny ,cooks,teachers might also help.

I don't know if she used any of those services and I'm not a betting man , but I would take the odds that she did.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I will be voting for Romney this election because I have become more politically aware. I am against the Democratic agenda and definitely feel that the only way to get this country "back on track" will be to do so with a republican.

And I am black.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Awareness follows neither Dem or Rep, but rather the establishment or the alternative.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMat

Awareness follows neither Dem or Rep, but rather the establishment or the alternative.

Very true, which is why as an intelligent black person, I will no longer vote Democratic.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

I'm going to guess with a couple hundred millions in the bank ...

1 - Do they really have a couple hundred million in the bank or are you just saying that??

2 - She has AUTOIMMUNE ... MS ... and she battled cancer ... and raised a family. That's INCREDIBLE! I have an autoimmune disease that manifests symptoms very similar to MS and I have to tell you, even without major cancer and even without raising 4 kids my days are many times rough. Money doesn't make autoimmune any better .. and it certainly doesn't make autoimmune and cancer together any better.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Support for both candidates must be support for the parties.

It similar to Steelers fans still rooting for the Steelers despite having Big Ben as their QB

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

I'm going to guess with a couple hundred millions in the bank ...

1 - Do they really have a couple hundred million in the bank or are you just saying that??

2 - She has AUTOIMMUNE ... MS ... and she battled cancer ... and raised a family. That's INCREDIBLE! I have an autoimmune disease that manifests symptoms very similar to MS and I have to tell you, even without major cancer and even without raising 4 kids my days are many times rough. Money doesn't make autoimmune any better .. and it certainly doesn't make autoimmune and cancer together any better.

1. Forbes: Mitt Romney Worth $230 Million
www.newsmax.com...

2. I'm sorry to hear that anyone has any form of health condition including the Romneys and yourself.I really don't know her on any personal level so I can't really comment on their household. However, I find it strange that someone with that much money and health problems wouldn't have some full time assistance. I doubt that she would have a hard time as yourself by the simple fact that she can afford not to. I'm not saying is wrong nor I'm I knocking her and Romney for using the assistance but you can't make her look like super women either. Thats all.

I know of several single women with numerous health problems that have single handily raised their children on the borderline of being poor with multiple jobs. I doubt she has had to struggle like them, if she did then she is pretty dumb. The women I know struggled because they had no other option , if you choose to struggle when you don't have to than that is just plain craziness.

BTW it looks like
that either the Romneys are underpaying their assistance or they are hiding them.

www.datalounge.com...:showThread,11235592

Yet the Romneys still paid only half of the lowest range of an average housekeeper's salary, which raises the question of who cleaned the Romney houses the other 50 percent of the time. A Romney campaign adviser declined to respond to questions from The Huffington Post about the housekeeping salaries.

At least one of the four women paid for domestic work by the Romney family in 2010 also worked as chief of staff to the executive director of Mitt Romney's Free and Strong America PAC at the same time.

The campaign declined to specify whether Harrison was still working for the Romney family personally. The other two women listed as domestic employees, Susan Moore and Rosania Costa, could not be located.

edit on 1-6-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Very true, which is why as an intelligent black person, I will no longer vote Democratic.

Your intelligence is lost on me. Why do you think a republican would do anything different than Obama if they are all status quo?

Left wing, right wing, same bird.

You have to choose someone that challenges the status quo and represents real change regardless of what party they must run under in order to allow the opportunity to be elected.

Gary Johnson is a great guy but he won't stand a chance.

Between the 3 left in the race, Ron Paul is the ONLY CHOICE for real change in America.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

You're right, Ron Paul is really the last chance for an ACTUAL choice... It's funny: because of the MSM, if people choose not to exercise their REAL choice, the default choice given to them is establishment, when really it should be the other way around, no?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

So then I take it you were not voring Ron Paul, as he is Republican. Or is only the Republican you like "alternative"? Hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

So then I take it you were not voring Ron Paul, as he is Republican. Or is only the Republican you like "alternative"? Hypocrite.

Actually, I'm not voting Ron Paul, not because I'm neither Dem nor Rep, and not because I'm a hypocrite, but because I'm a Canadian, and I can't vote in your phony elections regardless of what I think or believe.

And how am I a hypocrite if I say that people who are aware aren't loyal to a party but rather to either the establishment or the alternative? If Ron Paul switched from Republican to Democrat tomorrow, I guarantee that his supporters would follow him, meaning that they are not loyal to the Republican party... And furthermore they are not loyal to the establishment. If I were American, I would vote for any party if Ron Paul were the candidate. You still want to twist my words? I got plenty of ammunition to keep going, because the truth is unlimited!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

So then I take it you were not voting Ron Paul, as he is Republican. Or is only the Republican you like "alternative"? Hypocrite.

Your response does not make much sense.

I am voting for Mitt Romney because he is the Republican candidate; after a careful review and extensive research of the two parties, I find myself no longer aligning with the Democratic party, which says a lot because I am black.

Yes, most blacks blindly vote democratic, not realizing that it is the party of slavery, Jim Crow, and Segregation.

No, I was never really voting Ron Paul, even though I do like him personally.

I am seeking more of a "George Bush-type"president; I know most of you will snarl at that, but I liked Bush because he was not a people pleaser...not even his VP

I remember one interview with Cheney:

Interviewer: "Mr Cheney, the polls are showing that the majority of the people disapprove of your decision to go into Irag...."

Dick Cheny: "Yes.......Next Question??"

That's what I'm talking about

edit on 3-6-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I thought it was the Republicans that got us INTO this mess! Which then fell into Obama's lap. And whether or not he has done a good job at fixing things, going back to the party that got us in to trouble seems like a foolish path. Do the rich need to be richer, still???? When does that stop? You know what they say about the Democrats.... tax and spend. But what you don't hear (but can read about online about how much spending was done under what administration) is the Republicans BORROW and spend. And borrowing costs interest! So it looks as if the taxing is less initially, but the cost comes due sooner or later!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I thought "Gordon Gekko" the minute I saw his face and read what he said, etc.

It's as if the movie "Wall Street" was a documentary.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Oh please.

You have got to be kidding me.

The Democrat party of that time was the polar opposite of the modern Democrat Party (or what passes for it nowadays).

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I am in no way a Romney fan, but he will get my vote in the end. The “cover-ups and lies, True or False, of the last four years are getting old. Time for a new dirt bag to give it a go.obama’s election scandals have already made the office of the President a joke so why not.

I may even write in George Clooney’s name on the ballot, because he can at least act like a good guy, but only if he promises to wear the batman suit during his inauguration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join