It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth behind the Pyramids and the City under Giza.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I found this story whilst browsing online, and while there is no way to validate his experience, I did find it an interesting read.

The Truth Behind the Pyramids

The pyramids were constructed not for what we see, in other words the physical construction above ground, but for what we don't see. It is what is under the pyramids that is of the greatest value, it is what the pyramids hide that is most important.

Under each of the three main pyramids at Giza there is a shaft, the shafts bore straight down for a distance of about five hundred feet, none of the three are currently known to those active in academic research in the area. Each of these shafts can be compared to a lift, only without gears and pulleys. There is no box with a door that closes and no turning of gears and lowering or lifting. These shafts connect each of the constructions to an underground complex, a city. The city of my hosts.

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.
edit on 5/30/2012 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Original link
www.sol.co.uk...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well it was a very interesting read thank you OP but maybe i miss read wrong, who is HIS host?

Much has been made by our academics about the source of the stone and granite used, in truth I tell you that the majority of materials used actually came from outwith the locale, and by locale I refer to Egypt. Granite was brought from South America and other blocks brought in from Siberia. In fact the quality of the material was of the utmost importance and the resources of the entire planet were utilised.

It would stick out like a soar thumb to the many trained eyes that have studied every inch of the complex, i call BS on the entire story because of it

edit on 29-5-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Nice story, enjoyed the read and looking forward to seeing what the Pro`s bring to the table on this one.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I believe this is a load of baloney and I'll tell you why...

I should mention at this point that I have seen this sonic control at work. There is no apparatus and it is achieved through use of the group focused mind (twenty eight people in the group, seemed to be a kind of magical number for some reason).

Transportation of the block was undertaken in a manner not unlike that which we have seen on the TV show Startrek, with blocks dematerialising and materialising at the will of the Architect. This operation also used the sonic control process

The shafts are designed to transport people to and from the city under Giza. The shafts again work through sonics and use a form of magnetic induction to raise and lower their loads.

In these 3 statements, the author is equating sonic manipulation to mind control, dematerialization and magnetic induction.

None of those 3 things have ANYTHING to do with sound (sonic). Thus I'm led to believe this is nothing but a dream.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sonics is sound/vibration

is he trying to say 28 people sat there and hummed these blocks into position? and in some cases all the way from SA and Siberia

The story, is full of holes, if the stone was from these locations we can tell, and as far as we can tell there from just down the river a few hundred miles

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Well, his out, his explanation or call it an excuse is that he supposedly was in a coma during that time. So it was more or less a dream that he has no way of proving or even knowing that it could possible be real. Perhaps it was a form of lucid dreaming? But as far as I know, comas are usually a dreamless sleep.

But if his tale is true (which I doubt) you must wonder, where do these, evidently spirits or beings from the past, get off the ride?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Too bad the author did not know we can trace rocks back to their origins. All of the pyramids rocks were local, not from Siberia.
0/10
Now I see why he demanded we all take his word as truth. Even the smallest of doubts would reveal the easilly found lies.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"What I am about to disclose you may choose to believe or not, and to be quite honest I don't really care...~Edwin Veryman

Good. Neither do I, Mr. Baloney Maker.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Did you know that some of the american embassies around the world if not all them are built by materials like cement blocks etc from the same source? Which is the US or the moon. Even though those same materials can be found at the country of construction they always chose to to waste time and money transporting all of it from home. It's either paranoia or the stones that come from one certain place just do better in the long run. I'm just saying...

Anyways....
This story was a good read, the author must have read alot of ancient myths from around the world, people in south America Easter Island and punku say there ancient structures were built moving stones by the same technique.

Even though most of it is wishfull thinking or just great imagination I would sure love to read more.... I enjoyed it.

I say this guy is innocent until proven guilty, in glass half full type of mentality.

Ps. people should stop believing everything archeologists tell us, those offices are ran not only in government style but by governments themselves and, they lie and plant truths a little too often.

top topics

join