It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Hackensack Man Stabbed Himself, Threw His Skin And Intestines At Officers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by neotech1neothink

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by ecoparity

But it is true,lol. Its even hitting Africa

link

Baffling Illness Strikes Africa, Turns Children Into Mindless "Zombies"

Hi,

Cheers for the link.
Did you see this link buried in the comments section?

africanzombievirus.blogspot.co.uk...

Real Zombie Virus In Africa

Zombie outbreak in Africa. Cambodian Military ordered to quarantine the outbreak.

Cambodian Troops Quarantine Quan'sul

There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in a small town near the border of Laos in North-Eastern Cambodia.

The culprit was discovered to be mosquitoes native to that region carrying a new strain of Malaria which thus far has a 100 percent mortality rate and kills victims in fewer than 2 days.

After death, this parasite is able to restart the heart of its victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believed to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

Cambodian officials say that the outbreak has been contained and the public has no need to worry.

General Ary Serey had this to say, "We have obtained samples of this new parasite and plan to learn how it starts the heart and other major organs of the deceased. We intend to use this to increase the quality of life for all."

US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice opposed the plan saying that the Cambodian government holds a great biological weapon and should destroy it immediately. Cambodian officials have yet to comment.

A United Nations team will be dispatched to Cambodia to confirm the safety of biological research in Cambodia.

source. forums.mycotopia.net...

The disease that makes people zombies

But in reality, the complete opposite is true, says Professor Sanjeev Krishna of St George's, University of London and the Wellcome Trust.

At the African hospital where he works in Lucala, about a 10-hour drive from the Angolan capital of Luanda, he see many patients with classic symptoms of the disease.

"At first it will cause headaches, aching muscles and maybe itching.

Nightmarish qualities
"But in the late stages, when the parasites have invaded the brain, the signs become more obvious and ominous.
"Victims find it hard to concentrate. They become irritable, their speech is slurred and they stop eating.

ya this is a FAKE BBC site... i think BBC should sue...
Cambodian Troops Quarantine Quan'sul

BS

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm going to go wildly (mildly?) off topic here and speculate about the reavers in Firefly. So we find out that the original reavers were created when an airborne chemical agent that was supposed to pacify a planetary population ended up severely harming most of them and turned around .1 percent (being 30,000 people) into reavers. Perhaps the reavers are all people with psychic potential and something about the chemical agent activated that potential and made them go mad. With that activated psychic potential they formed, or drew to them, a kind of proto hive mind or mad god or demon or something. This entity seeks to feel or feed on the suffering of the reavers and their victims for some reason. This would explain why their main goal in life is to capture people and torture them and why reavers are capable of turning some of their victims into reavers themselves. Perhaps that one guy who turned into a reaver in an episode of firefly also had psychic potential and the entity assimilated him into its reaver collective? It would also explain why they work together instead of ripping one another apart. It is in the interest of whatever drives them to keep them working together towards creating suffering.

edit on 30-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

You might want to put a plot spoiler warning on the top of your post. It's such a great series and a great movie, I'd hate to ruin it for people.
edit on 30-5-2012 by cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

Originally posted by Mkoll

You might want to put a plot spoiler warning on the top of your post. It's such a great series and a great movie, I'd hate to ruin it for people.
edit on 30-5-2012 by cuervo because: (no reason given)

Pfft, yea thanks a lot Mkoll, I was downloading it, no need now

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Wonder if radiation from fukishima has anything to do with this spree of madness?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Wonder if radiation from fukishima has anything to do with this spree of madness?

Hi Sly1one,

Me thinks your AVATAR pic is responsible for the MADNESS
I used to see (all-seeing) EYES everywhere until I snapped myself out of it. Now IAM the damn ASI !!!!!!!!!!!!

Radiation schmadiation - Its a good job there REALLY IS an AFTERLIFE

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

I think if that were the case then yiou wouldve heard tales like this after Hiroshima and Chernobyl.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Originally posted by neotech1neothink

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME
IS
A
HOAX

But is cool story though!

NOOO
damn, there went my night.. Nice entertainment though

And yea, the situation leans more towards uncivilized cannibals than it does to mindless zombies

Hey,

I feel rotten that I spoilt your nights entertainment, so I found you some related weirdness to digest before going asleep.
Lets just be thankful that we are normal healthy individuals, unlike these poor people...

15 Rare and Awful Diseases You May Not Know

www.mastersinhealthcare.net...

Have fun!

Alice in Wonderland Syndrome? Me thinks I've got this!

edit on 30-5-2012 by neotech1neothink because:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

Damn I wish I hadnt seen that flesh eating bacteria picture of the woman with half her jaw cut out...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
oh # man. its crazy all these legals drugs(including legal weed) are just as dangerous if not more dangerous that their illegal counterparts. it's really sad because it's almost impossible to stop. you pass legistlation and they just move a few atoms around and it;s legal again. same thing been happening with prohormones(legal steroids) for nearly a decade. in my state spice has been outlawed 3 times already. and im agaisnt drug prohbition but i can't say im sad. that # puts kids in the hosptial and has been known to cause death. it's almost like a conspiracy to kill potheadS!!@@!@!!!11

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Damn then you DEFINITELY don't wanna see what the krokodil drug does to those poor folks in Russia...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
are they slipping something into the water possibly? targeting individuals to commit insane acts so they can point the finger somewhere and 'fix' something??

just off the top of my head, first thought that came to..

or are people just generally becoming more insane as the time passes due to something genetic, hereditary to the environment we find ourselves in? possibly the media culture influencing weak minds to act?

I hope to god you're kidding with your first sentence.It couldn't possibly be that people are high or mentally ill?And by they I'm sure you mean the "man".(government) Sheesh.Not everything is the "mans" fault.Somewhere along the line people have to take responsibility for their own actions.They don't need people like you or many here blaming something else.
edit on 31-5-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
I think these kind of incidents will be on the rise.

I heard somewhere that it was due to some sort of new street drug. I think they called it something like bath salts or w/e.

Basically its like pcp or something like that. I am not 100% sure on this.

It's like this or something, or maybe that maybe... but I'm not 100% sure!! lmao..

Ahhh this is all we need - more hysteria about illicit things.

For the record, people call it Bath Salt because it was sold as a Bath Salt so as to avoid inspection had it been called "super pcp" or some long chemical name.

And it's a generic term that an mean anything from a synthetic compound to a new chemical that mimics a known illegal drug.

Like poppers are/were called Air Deoderisers.

And I've NEVER seen or heard of anything that turns someone into a psychotic cannibal. If anything this is PCP, in my opinion.

But you know, what ever, like.. it's bath salts man, the kids are sniffing bath salts... lets give some palmolive gold to clean their act up!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

What puts kids in hospital is the fact they treat a synthetic chemical the same as the one they are used to.

You DON'T do that.... but you cannot educate people about it, because 404.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel

Damn then you DEFINITELY don't wanna see what the krokodil drug does to those poor folks in Russia...

Nope, not the chemicals fault at all. It's the same WOD that is to blame.

but desomorphine made this way is highly impure and contaminated with various toxic and corrosive byproducts

The shoddy way it's manufactured is what is the problem.

Once again, the problems of this thing, are caused by the laws against against it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel

Ive seen that and idk some of the pics seem questionable. One was of a dude with all the skin and muscle gone from the knee down, all that wast there was the bone.
I dont think a doc would wait that long to amputate a limb thats in that bad a shape.

In any case, how would this krokodil eat away the flesh like that? I mean, flesh eating virus, actually kills the flesh, not eat it, its kind of like a bite from certain snakes and a brown recluse.
So, what does this stuff do? Rob the flesh of something needed to repair cells or what? makes no sense.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Lol, it would be funny if this were not true.

Reminds me of Quake1 Game I played back when, where zombies tear off parts of their flesh and throw it at you.

Zombie: Undead creatures that throw lumps of rotten flesh at their target. They are effectively immune to non-explosive weapons unless combined with Quad Damage since they need to take more damage in a single hit than can be inflicted by any non-explosive, non-Quad enhanced weapon. It would however be possible to kill a Zombie with a regular weapon if it took damage from another source at the same time - for example, being hit by another monster. The Zombies also make long moans, and can be knocked down temporarily with normal weapons.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I created a new thread to keep track of all the people-eating-people events

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

Reminds me of Quake1 Game I played back when, where zombies tear off parts of their flesh and throw it at you.

Oh man ,that takes me back... Quake 1 and 3 were my very favorite computer games...

Nail Gun Ammo

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join