It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan are double agents for US-China intelligence??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I assume everybody here have already seen the cameo appearance of Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan, in a documentary about Chinese cops tactics produced by CCTV. The problem with the "coincidence" factor being told by MSM, is that I find hard to believe that with 1.3 billion people in China, someone had to film EXACTLY Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, while shooting a documentary about the Chinese police. Come on, give me a break!
The point is that as long as western social medias are banned in China, the odds are that the editors of CCTV would have cut them off the documentary. Also I find very hard to believe that they weren't recognized by producers of a major TV channel in China...

So, what I think is that they were purposely filmed, and purposely left to appear in this documentary. Perhaps the CCTV just sent a (not so) subliminal message to the Chinese people, about the real nature of Zuckerberg and Facebook. It takes no Einstein to figure out the subconscious effect of the image of Zuckerberg and Chan, in a video about POLICE TACTICS. This was not accidental.
edit on 5/29/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Interesting is that if you pay attention, the way that Zuckerberg and Chan are coming from behind the two cops and looking at them, looks staged. As if they were acting, not just hanging around.
Perhaps it's nothing and they were accidentally filmed during a random confluence of cosmic factors that put them there in that place, right when a documentary about counter-terrorist tactics of Chinese police, was being filmed... But assuming it WAS NOT a coincidence, what does this tell us?? That Zuckerberg and Chan are actually a team, not exactly a couple, of trojan-horse double agents, data mining personal details of 1 billion people worldwide, and serving both Chinese and American intelligence, with this information???

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Interesting is that if you pay attention, the way that Zuckerberg and Chan are coming from behind the two cops and looking at them, looks staged. As if they were acting, not just hanging around.
Perhaps it's nothing and they were accidentally filmed during a random confluence of cosmic factors that put them there in that place, right when a documentary about counter-terrorist tactics of Chinese police, was being filmed... But assuming it WAS NOT a coincidence, what does this tell us?? That Zuckerberg and Chan are actually a team, not exactly a couple, of trojan-horse double agents, data mining personal details of 1 billion people worldwide, and serving both Chinese and American intelligence, with this information???

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Did you think this was so important that you posted it twice?
edit on 29-5-2012 by akiros because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
so would you say that the Chinese and American 'power controllers' are working in collusion?
1984 style?

I can actually believe that...it would explain stuff like the Patriot act etc...
or how facebook is datamining information... they would be able to weed out dissenters fairly easily...
they could control things like whether or not you get a job or even more personal...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by akiros

If this is true which I would not put it
pass these two the 1%'ers it is important.

Letting these chicom double agents have your information
IS DANGEROUS

PROTEST AGAINST FACEBOOK

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by akiros

It's an error with the script of the page. Sometime it happens and I don't have a clue why.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Well the Global Elite Controlled China and the USA so it's not a surprise

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You guys realize his g/f is a chicom?
I think they were featuring her more
then him... I'll with you op i don't like him
and think he is a traitor, like his buddy who
renounced his US citezenship so he could
tax evade.. Screw facebook the way they do business