It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 29 2012 - Most recent Nibiru/Planet X pictures - Very Clear!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

So please explain to me all these dropped earthquakes, and note my explanation above as to why it can not be errors.

Because you are lost in your own paranoid world. You mis-interpret/interpret data as you see fit in order to come to your fantasy conclusions. You are posting on the web and informing people of planets next to the sun and impending doom and calamity. What happens when your predictions don't work out? What excuse will you come up with then? You obviously have the 'timetable' and all we have to do is ask nicely. What happens when that timetable doesn't work out for you? Have you even tried the finger or obstacle test on your claimed Nibiru/Planet X?

Get yourself on a photography course and find out how you are being deceived.

Can you even work out what is happening in the following video? Will your explanation be that is it a 'fake Nibiru' or that it is disinformation?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Thank god there are a few independent thinkers left.

Strong independent thinkers seek facts. The fact is, if a large celestial body were moving through the solar system, it would reflect in the gravitational behavior of the planets. True independent thinkers do not rely on mere photographs for evidence. A photograph can certainly lead to further investigation, but then you would need to examine the position of the plane to figure out a reference of where the object was in the sky, then calculate how such an object would affect the gravitational dynamics if it were located at that position.

The simple fact is that the planets are not being disturbed gravitationally by anything as massive as what is being claimed is out there. And this is evidence that anyone with the desire to do so can calculate, this is not info that is controlled. It can be independently verified.

How about all these dropped earthquakes that only show up once at least three stations have received the identical seismic wave?

A far better candidate for Earthquake activity is the Sun, that is if one wanted to reach for explanations other than what the USGS has to say. But the evidence does not support a massive planetary body moving through the solar system.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
my first instict was truly a glare or reflection. you can wish something to be here all you like, but that won't make it come.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Aside from the title telling me, your own source in the OP tells me this is bunk.

Then I see the "evidence".

Plane windows have a funny way of doing that. The rest of the pictures and arrows is just plain humorous and cringe inducing.

And beforeitsnews literally lets anyone post a "story".

All they have to do to post a story is sign up.

Using that site as anything resembling a reliable source is a mistake.

Once again Nibiru Fail.

edit on 5/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
i live in Melbourne so why didn't i see it ? why wasn't it on the news ?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Before It Is News is a tabloid newspaper worse than the National Enquirer. Half truths, sensationalism, and out and out fiction.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Wow been a lot of replies!

All are very good, even some a little bashing, not that i condone bashing, but the bashing here is truthful none-the less.

The video posted above is a GREAT example of what people SHOULD do if they think they have caught this illusive planet/star/dark star/asteroid/mystery and would debunk 99.99999999% of videos on the net, without a doubt, with the exception of the odd 1 or 2 that may genuinely be a bit of a mystery, but certainly not a planet/star/dark star/asteroid.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
DEAR PlanetXisHERE

What is your agenda with Nibiru/Planet X? Fearmongering? Do you want to scare people about an impending doom? Do you review these photos before you publish them?

Let's look at some facts with this latest one shall we?

First the Sun is back and behind the plane (notice the shadow under the wing) Now you have stated time and again Nibiru/Planet X is close to sun...so explain that.

Airplanes have 3 panes of glass between the passenger and the outside. That said and the Sun is from behind do you honestly believe this is Nibiru/Planet X?

I will await your response.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
As an photography major I can tell you that these are no lensflare.
Could be Photoshopped, but I haven't checked it out.
If it is not photoshoped, it means its a picture of an couple of weird objects in the skies.
But I am leaning to Photoshop.
That or it is staged, but that seems a bit to illabirate to me.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Subjective1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Just a reflection of the sun on triple pane windows. Look pretty obvious when you can clearly see how the "objects" are distorted in shape. I've never seen a picture of the moon where it wasn't spherical (excluding waxing and waning phases). The "objects' in the photos are not perfectly spherical as you would expect.

Find evidence for gravitional disturbances in the solar system and you might have something....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Nice lens flare, lol. There is no nibiru, neither any evidence of it.

www.youtube.com... A link to a 2 hour video debunking every nibiru/planet x propaganda out there. Don't feed these creatures with your fear and ignorance.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Lets say that this is true, i don't know. I would say, what can you do about it? NOTHING. Let it go. REALLY. That is the way it is. You can get all hell bound, but for what? You think that the powers at be can control these things? Get a grip, and take it as it comes. Really, WTF are you really going to do about it? NOTHING. So, with that said, go along with the ride and whatever happens happens. Noone wants this, but hey ,i hope there is some thing that can be done, but good luck on that one. GOD BLESS. Cheers and be safe if true, not everyone will be saved and that is a fact, if true. Me, i will be looking up at the heavens and drinkin my rum.

ok lets say it is true,
kinda funny nobody else saw it.
would we all be looking at the great wonder in the sky today?
would it not be there tomorrow also?

Its not though is it!!!!!
only one person is privy to see these seeings one at a time, honestly, seriously

HOPE DON"T FLOAT

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
People would much rather see the lens flare in their minds than accept the possibility of anything else. In fact, people will go to great lengths, and even make up absurd excuses as to why some lens flares are completely different than any other in history, just to make themselves seem like they have all the answers.

To me, this doesn't seem like a lens flare and to anyone who doesn't see how this matches IDENTICALLY to the crop circle posted in the first link - what are you looking at?

Could it be a hoax? Yes. Could it be real? Yes.

But the great thing about me is that I am going to wait and let the cards play out, looks at the evidence, and form my own opinions about what I see and not try to force my denial on other people. Because in most cases, that is what ATS has become.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
lens glare. Wow, that was weak.

Crop circles for fun or do they have something to prove about the Niburu pic?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

No, you're delusional for believing you are seeing something that is clearly not there.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It's not the sun.

All you have to do is look at the whole photo. Everyone is busy looking at the bright orbs, but no one has bothered apparently to look down at the jet's engine and support, or clouds. Shadows are completely wrong for the sun to be in that position in the sky.

That said, those 3 objects are more than bright enough have object's cast shadows too (think of a full moon when you are out at night).

Based upon the shadows that are in the picture, there is ONLY one light source outside of the plane bright enough to cast shadows on the plane and the clouds.

So what is it?
Simple really: lights from inside the plane shining on the window (IE LED pen light, etc).

This picture is a hoax people.

So we all know where this thread belongs.
edit on 30-5-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

The only heavenly body it seems to resemble is the sun - reflected off of double-pane glass shot through a camera at who knows what speed. And it's a REAL stretch to say it mirrors that crop circle. One of the pics on "Before it's news" just has these dots pointing to each other. What is that supposed to tell me?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
See? I've made my very own "Niburu" picture, using my camera, a LED pen light, shined on my double glass pane storm door:

If I'd had a triple pane, you'd have seen 3 "orbs"

The photo in the article is a hoax.

Don't take my word for it, grab your camera, pen light, and use a window, and you can get the same results.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Lately I think these are designed to absorb peoples minds in order to keep them from thinking about or participating in real issues before mankind. Nibiru is nibbling at your time to resist the real evil in the world. The evil of war about to break in the middle east (again).

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Why would a lens flare match up to a crop circle? Did they collaborate together?

I made a poop the other day that was this shape. Does that mean I'm an alien collaborator?
Read up about Pareidolia. I think many on this site would benefit from reading about it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join