It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 29 2012 - Most recent Nibiru/Planet X pictures - Very Clear!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EddyR3

in fact i never in any of my posts stated that it is Nibiru..just that it is not our sun and thus the OP requires all due respect until proven otherwise not trolled and ridiculed

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Great stuff, good information

So, other than the Romanian Seismologist, have any other experts had there say? Because surely a statement as bold as "There is something seriously wrong" coming from Gheorghe Marmureanu would mean REALLY BIG TROUBLE! But i dont find many that agree with him? Surely, other 'experts' would share the same view? Again, coming back to the amateur world, surely there would be a rush of seismic enthusiasts, geologists, students that have studied this, and would probably agree, if it were such a big deal?

Again, im not knocking, simply asking logical questions seeking logical answers

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Of course, but the OP titled "May 29 2012 - Most recent Nibiru/Planet X pictures - Very Clear!" states its Nibiru/Planet X, but anyways, regardless, it doesnt matter if it was an asteroid, the fact and point in case is, is there REALLY something next to the Sun as illustrated in the images/videos posted, and if there is, why cant i see it?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Here's what a window reflection looks like, as seen from inside a plane:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddyR3

Great stuff, good information

So, other than the Romanian Seismologist, have any other experts had there say? Because surely a statement as bold as "There is something seriously wrong" coming from Gheorghe Marmureanu would mean REALLY BIG TROUBLE! But i dont find many that agree with him? Surely, other 'experts' would share the same view? Again, coming back to the amateur world, surely there would be a rush of seismic enthusiasts, geologists, students that have studied this, and would probably agree, if it were such a big deal?

Again, im not knocking, simply asking logical questions seeking logical answers

It's a good question. Many scientists in the Western world have brought such concerns forward before, but their funding is cut off, they are ridiculed, and sometimes they are silenced for good. These tactics are made very public for all to see and be warned. People have families and mortgages and think - let someone else be a hero. But there is evidence of the coverup, as documented in my missing/dropped earthquakes thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

reply to post by heineken

Of course, but the OP titled "May 29 2012 - Most recent Nibiru/Planet X pictures - Very Clear!" states its Nibiru/Planet X, but anyways, regardless, it doesnt matter if it was an asteroid, the fact and point in case is, is there REALLY something next to the Sun as illustrated in the images/videos posted, and if there is, why cant i see it?

It apparently emits/reflects most of it's light in the IR spectrum, so hard to see unless captured by special equipment and filters; the best time to see it are sunrise and sunset as the sun's glare is reduced, and most of what we see in this pics are acutally light reflected from it's swirling moons.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Looks familiar to me...

Although, the camera has slightly moved causing the 'egg' shaped reflections, the pattern remains the same, again you could argue that the brightness is way off, but take into account gamma compensation on cameras, and the difference in background brightness between the 2 images also there is nothing wrong with a bit of photoshop to bring that down a little...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Ok, i have a LOT of friends who are into Spectroscopy and IR imaging (via telescopes/cameras etc) and a LOT of people i know who are VERY into Solar observatory/imaging, ill ask them to run a few images off for me and see what we get

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Ok, i have a LOT of friends who are into Spectroscopy and IR imaging (via telescopes/cameras etc) and a LOT of people i know who are VERY into Solar observatory/imaging, ill ask them to run a few images off for me and see what we get

Great! So what is your opinion on the reason for all these dropped earthquakes?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I have no idea, i dont have enough knowledge about Seismology, how they are recorded and how the data is relayed to the end user on the internet, understanding the internet, information is easily lossed, misplaced and or forgotten, not that thats a good reason or any fathamable explanation though, so in short, i dont have enough understanding to even give a valid/logical reason/explanation

Ill leave that to the experts!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
"If" there was some historical reality to the Nibiru legend I doubt very much what people saw was an actual "planet". My bet would be more of a "mothership", large enough to be visible from Earth and the only way to describe the technology to the people alive then would have been to refer to it in planetary terms.

A "winged" planet makes even more sense in that regard. It could be a ship w/ solar panels or even solar sails extended.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Ok, i live in the UK, and its cloudy, i have some sun glasses, IF this object is there, it will still be there now right? So, if i go outside, and take a video of the sun through my glasses, this object WILL be there, right?

It will be hiding. Only the 'chosen few' can witness it. Those with inside knowledge and a timetable will be able to see it.
I bet he/she believes that the finger people are making fake/CGI videos in order to discredit their 'discovery' . The magic finger trick. I wonder if Planet X has tried it? Quite funny to watch all the Nibiru worshipers going loopy all over the web and trying to debunk the debunkers. The sky is always falling for some people. What excuse will they come up with when their predictions don't work out? Will the penny drop when in decades to come people will still be capturing 'Nibiru' on their camera equipment, nothing has happened and still bleating that the 'gooberment' is continuing its 'cover up'? The madness continues and will always be out there.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I have no idea, i dont have enough knowledge about Seismology, how they are recorded and how the data is relayed to the end user on the internet, understanding the internet, information is easily lossed, misplaced and or forgotten, not that thats a good reason or any fathamable explanation though, so in short, i dont have enough understanding to even give a valid/logical reason/explanation

Ill leave that to the experts!

Three stations need to report the reception of the identical seismic wave in order to triangulate on the epicenter, so they have a built in error elmination, these are not the reports of just one station, when you see an earthquake show up on the map at least three stations have received the identical seismic wave.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Ok, i live in the UK, and its cloudy, i have some sun glasses, IF this object is there, it will still be there now right? So, if i go outside, and take a video of the sun through my glasses, this object WILL be there, right?

It will be hiding. Only the 'chosen few' can witness it. Those with inside knowledge and a timetable will be able to see it.
I bet he/she believes that the finger people are making fake/CGI videos in order to discredit their 'discovery' . The magic finger trick. I wonder if Planet X has tried it? Quite funny to watch all the Nibiru worshipers going loopy all over the web and trying to debunk the debunkers. The sky is always falling for some people. What excuse will they come up with when their predictions don't work out? Will the penny drop when in decades to come people will still be capturing 'Nibiru' on their camera equipment, nothing has happened and still bleating that the 'gooberment' is continuing its 'cover up'? The madness continues and will always be out there.

So please explain to me all these dropped earthquakes, and note my explanation above as to why it can not be errors. Sure, they can fine tune them a couple decimal points up or down, but at least three stations are reporting these quakes.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

A photo of the sun taken through the double paned window of an airplane resulting in two duplicate images of the sun......DUH!

An image so clearly showing 3 objects each as bright as the sun and nobody anywhere else in the southern hemisphere (especially amateur astronomers) have jumped up and down posting a gadzillion photos all over facebook, youtube etc etc.

Think before you post. There are 7 billion people on this plant and well over half have a camera in their pocket. Anything in the sky is visible to billions at the same time. Anything unusual would be absolutely impossible even for the "supposed" TPTB/Illuminati/secret blah blah organisation(s) to cover up.

The above sentence is usually referred to as a "reality check".

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

LOL thanks for the reply, it will be hiding, well if it is, im sure i wont see it, ill be getting my cameras out this afternoon and doing 'the finger trick' and see how i get on, ill post the results either way and see what i find out

It'll be interesting thats for sure, ive never seen a comparison video, a with and without glass video, or a cover the sun, and not cover the sun video/images, so will be good to actually do it for myself and test out the theories/practice of light refracting/flecting through glass and lenses.

There are so many things that can go wrong with imaging though, specially as an astronomer, you learn all kinds of weird things with equipment/lenses/telescopes etc, its all very interesting stuff, some of it you cant avoid like colour fringing, even the best APO Triplet scopes still show some false colour, and if you have poorly assembled baffles, even they can cause reflections in the OTA (optical tube assembly) but anyways! Onward and upward, lets do some science for ourselves.

Anyone who has a camera, whether a photographic camera, a video camera, a cell/mobile phone camera, get outside, take 2 images, 1 with the sun in view, one without the sun in view (cover the sun) then do the same whilst imaging through glass, post your results, lets see what we can find

And for those saying "thats a stoopid idea i know whats going to happen" dont think it, prove it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

A photo of the sun taken through the double paned window of an airplane resulting in two duplicate images of the sun......DUH!

An image so clearly showing 3 objects each as bright as the sun and nobody anywhere else in the southern hemisphere (especially amateur astronomers) have jumped up and down posting a gadzillion photos all over facebook, youtube etc etc.

Think before you post. There are 7 billion people on this plant and well over half have a camera in their pocket. Anything in the sky is visible to billions at the same time. Anything unusual would be absolutely impossible even for the "supposed" TPTB/Illuminati/secret blah blah organisation(s) to cover up.

The above sentence is usually referred to as a "reality check".

I know, for most people, unless the government or MSM tells them, it doesn't exist. Thank god there are a few independent thinkers left.

So, how about this photo from a video on another post? Do lens flares or artifacts hide behind clouds? By defintion of a lens flare I would think that would be impossible?

How about all these dropped earthquakes that only show up once at least three stations have received the identical seismic wave?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Planes have an exterior piece of hardened glass, and a thinner interior piece of clear plastic, hence your double reflection.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I know, for most people, unless the government or MSM tells them, it doesn't exist. Thank god there are a few independent thinkers left.

It's not a question of being told, it's a question of having real life experience. Anyone who has taken a photograph through a double-paned window knows what's going on here.

So, how about this photo from a video on another post? Do lens flares or artifacts hide behind clouds? By defintion of a lens flare I would think that would be impossible?

No, but as the light source gets eclipsed, its shape changes, causing a corresponding change of shape in the reflection. Again, you would know this if you had any hands on experience.

How about all these dropped earthquakes that only show up once at least three stations have received the identical seismic wave?

As I point out on the appropriate thread, it is only your assumption that they were reported by three stations. If they were only reported by a single station, they would be dropped when they went unconfirmed.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This thread is actually embarrassing. OP, how can you perpetuate this claptrap when it can all be so easily proven false? The fact that you cling to your mistaken beliefs in the face of all contrary evidence really shows who has the closed mind, despite your high-handed comments about there not being many independent thinkers left. You don't need to be an independent thinker to see that all this is BS. All you need is working eyes.

Here in the UK, we've had mostly cloudless skies for over a week now. Our view of the sun hasn't been obscured in any way and yet no one has seen this supposed "system" other than some idiots posting crap on the internet. It's either there or it isn't and since I haven't seen it with my own eyes despite having my eyes on the skies rather a lot in the past seven days, you're going to have to explain to me WHY I can't see it. The sun's up there for all to see, therefore this alleged "system" should be visible to all. Please explain why it is not.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join