It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 29 2012 - Most recent Nibiru/Planet X pictures - Very Clear!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I haven't even bothered to try a debunk the OP's picture.

There's no point since his mind is already made up.

May as well address other things within the thread, like disinformation.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

What would be the point of it though?

I mean nothing is going to convince those that have already made up their mind, so it completely nullifies the point of disinfo...

Anyway, once it's all said and done and no rogue planet passes us by, all these nubiru and planet x threads will be deemed as disinformation and will serve as a reference for future doomsday theories.

I'll agree with you on that. After Decemeber 21, 2012. I'm just going to "give up" on it and just get on with my life until it hits us all like a theif in the middle the night. 10 years, is a long time to be waiting for something. I simply just cannot wait for the relief.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

i understand you...trust me on this one...I too believe its the Sun..BUT...we have to find something similar...its seems from the clouds and the plane wings that no filter was applied...is the Sun less powerful from the Southern hemisphere? because as we can see its not that strong for our Sun...to me it doesnt look at all like our Sun...are you with me?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I haven't even bothered to try a debunk the OP's picture.

There's no point since his mind is already made up.

May as well address other things within the thread, like disinformation.

If you cant sense the trolling attitude even in this post of yours than I can confirm that your mind is already set up

if you go back to page 2 you can clearly see the picture posted by the OP is much but much less powerful than our Sun...how can you explain this?

edit on 30-5-2012 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

You're right, it doesn't seem to be bright enough, too hard to tell from a single photo though...

For all we know, its a flash or LED from the camera itself, and the two smaller "objects" are reflections from the double pane window.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

now were talking man

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This belongs in the sh*t list..... one of the dumbest threads ive ever opened

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
This belongs in the sh*t list..... one of the dumbest threads ive ever opened

and yours is one of the dumbest contributions ever on this forum...thank you for trying to lower the standards of ATS..i hope you grow up and learn

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Nibiru doesnt even exists, and if it did, its probably in another galaxy...... Some base head tripped out one day and came up with a hell of a theory after a badass trip.... and fools try to prove this crap, with lens flares/reflections,glares or whatever...... Nice one, try again
edit on 30-5-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

my reply to you has nothing to do with Nibiru man...its about your attitude and contribution which is by no way to any standards I expect from an educated person

to refresh the situation...

the thread was trolled from the beginning and laughed at without anyone caring to provide any evidence to back up the claim which is unfair towards the OP

in fact at first it was posted that is a lens flare caused by the Sun's image passing through several window glasses which was not the case since the light was nothing like our Sun

and thus we have now 2 more suggestions..the flash light from the camera (which I doubt since the camera must have been very close to the window and thus the light would be much brighter) and an LED light pointed to the window..which is possible)

so I cant see how can you be rude and come up with trolling replies

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
people's attitude towards Nibiru is unbelievable

I ..my self ..dont believe Jesus Christ ever existed or at least he was not God..but i dont go around trolling and ridiculing religious threads...i just discuss the matter as it deserves...with respect

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Or the fact that most people can't get lens flares on their eyeballs to even decide to take a picture of the sun in the first place....Not even the debunkers can deny ignorance on somethings... What kind of no-life, fanny-pack wearing, tourist takes a random picture of the Sun, and then like "Oh wait, there are three suns, but I only see one without the camera." Don't you think that person could obviously figure out it was a reflection and didn't exist.. You people may have as well said it was swamp gas...Yeah keep regurgitating that mainstream, Illuminati approved, propaganda.

edit on 30-5-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

if you follow my pictures posted on page 2 you can realize that by no way our Sun is involved in the picture..thanks

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Wellllllll....Sorry if my responses aren't up to your standards fella.... But it is what it is. Nibiru doesnt exists, and Jesus did... I bet you will realize that sooner than any legitimate evidence ever pops up to support the imaginary "nibiru"

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

My comment does not solely apply to just this version of the "It's a lens flare!" debunking bs.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Wellllllll....Sorry if my responses aren't up to your standards fella.... But it is what it is. Nibiru doesnt exists, and Jesus did... I bet you will realize that sooner than any legitimate evidence ever pops up to support the imaginary "nibiru"

do you know that if we find life out there..your religion is flawed ??

to my point of view...you cant come up with evidence that Nibiru doesnt exist..whilst humanity is on the verge of finding life on other planets and thus putting to rest the biggest deception of all times...the Jesus story

and yes..i believe your posts are not up to my standards..pal

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

do you know that if we find life out there..your religion is flawed ??

to my point of view...you cant come up with evidence that Nibiru doesnt exist..whilst humanity is on the verge of finding life on other planets and thus putting to rest the biggest deception of all times...the Jesus story

and yes..i believe your posts are not up to my standards..pal

Not really, if we find life out their, its not gonna change how i think religiously. Because i dont care if their is or not. And you want proof Nibiru doesnt exist? NASA says so.... Thats all the proof i need.

And your post aren't exactly up to par in my book....
edit on 30-5-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

so if we find life out there...

how do you explain the Jesus Story..

a) he repeated his story on every planet in the universe?

b) he chose our planet from all the universe?

c) his story is flawed

hope you face my question like a matured person and not evade away

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Going back to the notion of "Amateurs would have seen it" well this is 100% true, since this time of year (in USA/UK/Europe) the sun is usually in full view and a lot of people have Solar Telescopes, which are used to view/image the sun.....

My question is this, for those out there that use PST's, how come none have ever reported anything being next to or near-by the sun? I frequent a few Astronomy forums which have areas dedicated to solar imaging/viewing and i dont think i have EVER read a strange post labelled "Weird object next to sun" ever.....and please dont try the "They're in on it" rant either since a few are close friends...

If there was something next to the Sun, i can guarantee there would be CLEAR CLEAN images all over the net, from all around the world. You can get a PST for under $500 (£400 ish) so for all those that want definitive clean images, why not get yourself a safe solar filter for your camera/telescope and take a look for yourself, its its a VERY well known conception that imaging/viewing anything through glass will cause reflection/-fraction/flares/turbulance etc, this is very common knowledge and has been taught throughout schools from a young age, i always thought this was basic physics/science.....seems not anymore!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by dayve

so if we find life out there...

how do you explain the Jesus Story..

a) he repeated his story on every planet in the universe?

b) he chose our planet from all the universe?

c) his story is flawed

hope you face my question like a matured person and not evade away

Im not sure, to be honest, i dont think their is any other life out their so the story works for me... I dont think its a good idea to smack talk Jesus..... You should just leaaaaaaave it alone..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join