It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 29 2012 - Most recent Nibiru/Planet X pictures - Very Clear!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
and of course he uses beforeitnews as a source...

Why did I click on this thread?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GameKeeper
reply to post by Xcalibur254

now that may be the biggest troll comment to date(you guys should change it this is a youtube classic).. did i say anywhere the world was ending? the damn history channel and discovery have more end of the world -ish than anyone, so blame them! i said planet x is real. i dont promote fear. whatever happens is this worlds destiny.. but not in any post, or on my channel do i say the world is ending.. time is ending. it wont exist in the 5th dimension.. so dont twist my words. nothing you say can touch a true warrior of the most high YHWH!

This certainly sounds like an end of the world comment sir....

your intentions by trying to deceive the public will result in all of your poor souls not being able to forgive itself when you meet your maker.

People only meet their maker when they die.. you are talking about multiple people meeting their maker therefore some life ending "thing"

FAIL......

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Ive come to offer more proof amen-nibiru lighship in front of the sun. Just the truth from me

www.youtube.com...

Oh PLUHEAAZZZEEEEE there is nothing in that video at all that shows a double sun, a planet that noone can see, or anything remotely related to a mythical Planet X/Nibiru.... It's something like your planet in front of the trees.. just simply not there...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
i wont respond to the paid order takers anymore. they are helpless and desperate and if you cant see that you never will. thanks for helping me get close to my 20 posts though! Why is that? Because the Ultimate Planet X thread is coming.. and there is nothing you can do to stop it

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The GameKeeper

Why not wait until 2013, by which time presumbaly even us paid shills will have seen it?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

i wont respond to the paid order takers anymore. they are helpless and desperate and if you cant see that you never will. thanks for helping me get close to my 20 posts though! Why is that? Because the Ultimate Planet X thread is coming.. and there is nothing you can do to stop it

Lessie ..

hmmmmmmm

1) No-one pays me to tell you that you are really pushing the envelope with your lens flares
2) I hear it pays good money to be a paid disinfo agent, if so could you point me to anyone willing to pay me, since it's so easy to debunk you I could be a millionaire overnight..
3) the fact that you won't take what people are saying makes you worse than anyone ever could be, you have more of a closed mind than most of us that can actually see where you have made some really bad mistakes in your logic..

Please finally answer how the planet is in FRONT of your trees..

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I can't wait to see yet another thread about an unknown planet close to Earth.

It takes a rather tightly closed mind to avoid the voluminous evidence against such a situation.

The last person posting so many hoax videos was rajaten and they were banned. Wonder why?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Vkey08, maybe the planet has mystical powers and can bend the light immediately in front of a video camera so that it only appears to be in front of the trees. There has to be a wacko fix to this conundrum.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Wow.

At this blistering posting pace of yours, your "Ultimate Planet X thread" should arrive in about 28 months, seeing as how it took you about 28 months to get your first 10 posts since joining.

The only ones sounding "desperate", as you say, are you and the OP (and just a couple other taggers-along) holding onto your lens flare videos and bad science in efforts to make yourself believe in Planet X.

edit on 6/14/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: lol'ing too hard to spell correctly.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Sounds good! Maybe we can message each other on some ideas to include. I've been thinking about one for a while but have been too lazy to pull it all together.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Here are some new good shots of the Planet X complex - not a lens flare - though I'm sure many will say that - they are so predictable:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

though I'm sure many will say that - they are so predictable:

And they are right.
Don't you own a camera?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

And rest assured, we'll be here to tear it apart, bit by bit, line by line.

Why? Because we are not the ones passing out disinformation, perpetuating a hoax, trying to make a myth into reality.
We're not the ones trying to make people think that a fairy tale of a planet is coming here to destroy our planet.
We're not the ones urging people to kill off their pets, sell their worldly goods, spend money on a bunker (extremely laughable since if a planet like Niburu DID exist, that bunker wouldn't do you damn bit of good).

Nor are we paid to do this. It's a free service given by us so that other readers will have another side of the story to look at.

We're not Shills, because guess what? We're not selling anything. Every single bit of information that we post is freely available to anyone who cares to look.

The funny part about this is that y'all will be back here on December 22nd either under new avatars, will claim that the "calculations" must have been off (just like before, huh?), or will state that you never said it would be here on that date.

I've already cleared my calender on that day. I want to make sure I'm here to tear everyone of you fear mongers a new one on that day. I'm going to relish it.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Here are some new good shots of the Planet X complex - not a lens flare - though I'm sure many will say that - they are so predictable:

Source please?

All you have posted is a photo that could be anything. The moon with Venus next to it?

You're starting to slip. You know you have to provide a source for the photo, else it means nothing.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

NO it looks like the nice photo I have on my desktop of the Moon through some clouds with Venus next to it as it appeared last month...

not a flare though... interesting now Venus is Nibiru.. i'll have to note that on my planetary maps..

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Here are some new good shots of the Planet X complex - not a lens flare - though I'm sure many will say that

In the same way that if you posted a picture of a polar bear and said it was an elephant, some of us might predicably beg to disagree with you

(unless Nibiru is in Earth's atmposhere, just a few thousand feet up and below cloud level, and very, very small, it's a lens flare)
edit on 14-6-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Hey I found the definitive picture of planet X / Nibiru online.... It's so awesome it proves them right ...

Wow.. It's amazing, from UCal no less......

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm conflicted.

I keep alternating between 1) genuine sadness for the families of these Planet X-felating sociopaths, and 2) absolute giddiness over the thought that these nutters might manage to conjure up the world's greatest ulcer.

I'd love to peek into the personal lives of these folks. See what that dinner table scene looks like. "Dear, will you pass the peas? By the way, I've been thinking we should liquidate our savings for that tsunami-protection sub they're selling in Japan. Might be a better route than trying to catch a plane to the Himalayas on short notice. What do you think?"

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think it's safe to relax. It appears that the Masons have captured ninibuburu in one of their jars.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Nice one Vkey! It gave me a good laugh!

Seriously though, can someone tell me why this earthquake in Greenland disappeared today from the ANF site and never showed up on the USGS site?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join