It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 29 2012 - Most recent Nibiru/Planet X pictures - Very Clear!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

your intentions by trying to deceive the public will result in all of your poor souls not being able to forgive itself when you meet your maker. I am smarter than responding to all of you. You all have a very evil, orwellian agenda. Ill gladly just keep crushing it with the truth

and yes planetxishere.. i posted something, and not ten mins later I had 3 people trying to discredit me.. LOL

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Black Projects do NOT EQUATE TO PLANET X/NIBRIU jeeze, can't the government invest in projects that they don't' want other countries to know about, like new systems, computers, etc without it having to be a planet X conspiracy?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The GameKeeper

Ill gladly just keep crushing it with the truth

What truth? Lying about a video being in "Infra Red" is not the truth. A lens flare in your backyard is PX? No, that's not truth.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GameKeeper

your intentions by trying to deceive the public will result in all of your poor souls not being able to forgive itself when you meet your maker. I am smarter than responding to all of you. You all have a very evil, orwellian agenda. Ill gladly just keep crushing it with the truth

and yes planetxishere.. i posted something, and not ten mins later I had 3 people trying to discredit me.. LOL

To be perfectly honest, you do a great job discrediting yourself. I can recreate your video using a floppy and a normal incandescent light bulb because the plastic they use isn't even across the line, it causes distortions and the like. It's not that hard to see where you are just grasping at straws to make an argument.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Going to provide some links here for both you and PlanetX.

Rather than describe each individually, here's the description of the group - links to sites debunking and disproving this imaginary Planet X, using historical and scientific evidence and proving Planet X believers wrong.

www.badastronomy.com...

www.nasa.gov...

zammetti.com...

conspiracydebunked.com...

Go over these at your earliest convenience and familiarize yourself with what is contained.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

My soul is just fine thank you very much.

Our agenda is not evil. It's to educate. There is a big difference. What someone does with that education is completely up to him or her.

You're not "smarter" for not responding. It shows you're afraid to back up what you claim. Just as turning off the comments on your video shows. That's the mark of a coward.

You are not crushing anyone with any truth. You posted a video, claiming it to be something that it is not. That's a hoax. That's also a violation of the T&C's on this forum, and can get you banned.

Calling people "Mother F's" in your video speaks volumes of your age and maturity level. Neither of which must be very high.

If you want to argue in support of the OP, then I suggest you do so with evidence, from credible sources.

Not a YouTube video you made using the sun to make a light flare, then turning off comments, while at the same time calling people an obscene name, and in your comment, making a list of people you think are internet trolls......

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Why do some "believers" resort to name calling as a way to try to make a point?

You called me / us "evil". Really?
Seriously?

Trying to speak sense to someone is "evil"?

I am not deceiving anyone.

I think the OP and you are deceiving yourselves, though, IMO.

BTW: In your reply saying you are too smart to respond...you responded.

edit on 6/14/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

My soul is just fine thank you and I've faced death so many times in my life I am well content to die and be happy. I have no agenda other than to finally once and for all put to rest all this really bad science and conjecture about something that's been disproven over and over and over...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

In some of your youtube videos of "Planet X", the so called planet is below the tree line and in front of the trees as well as darting around in time with every shake of the camera.

...And you say it's not a lens flare??

edit on 6/14/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

So does that mean you'll take responsibility for all the people like the little girl who killed herself over 2012 hysteria when 2013 rolls around and there's no Planet X?

Let me ask you a question. If Planet X has a 3,600 year orbit why do the Chinese, who have a continuous 4,000 year history, not mention it at all?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
An aside, anyone notice that Mr Gamekeeper's YouTube videos have comment disabled? I think that speaks volumes for the fact that they are afraid someone may point out to the public that they are really off the wall, with the planet somehow in front of a bunch of trees in his last one (apologies if anyone has already stated this)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

now that may be the biggest troll comment to date(you guys should change it this is a youtube classic).. did i say anywhere the world was ending? the damn history channel and discovery have more end of the world -ish than anyone, so blame them! i said planet x is real. i dont promote fear. whatever happens is this worlds destiny.. but not in any post, or on my channel do i say the world is ending.. time is ending. it wont exist in the 5th dimension.. so dont twist my words. nothing you say can touch a true warrior of the most high YHWH!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

There are trillions missing:

While Americans worry about the disastrous effects on our economy of the accounting scandals at Enron, WorldCom and elsewhere, an even larger accounting scandal has somehow escaped the public consciousness. According to estimates, the Department of Defense and the Department of Housing and Urban Development cannot account for over $3 trillion allotted to them by Congress, amounting to thousands of dollars of missing money for every man, woman and child in the country.

The key word in the article is 'account'. that doesn't mean the money was siphoned off to some super secret project. Besides that same 3 trillion would have to show up on some company or banks balance sheet. 3Trillion can't vanish without a trace.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
I think it's incredible how I have other threads that don't mention Planet X or Nibiru in the title and they will languish without a response for days, and yet if I post something on this thread the response time of other "posters" is in minutes.

Why is that? Are people stalking this thread? Is this thread considered a threat?

Do you think this about EVERY thread you create?

Do you believe yourself SO important that others would give you more than a passing thought and want to comment on the junk science which surrounds this "Niburu"?

Hmmmmm your paranoia or self-embellishment sounds awfully familiar like in your other thread here where you said

Are you guys stalking my thread? You shouldn't make it so obvious, posting only four minutes and seven minutes after my last post, and leave like half an hour or an hour between posts or people will catch on, wasn't that covered in your "knowledge management" training?

So it seems you believe this of more than just "this one".

You've been given valid, expert opinion on why the photographic "evidence" (and I use that term VERY loosely) can't possibly be such a "Niburu"....your agenda seems to push this doom and gloom end of the world via 2012 Mayan calendar nonsense that you can't see your way clear to believe that others who know BETTER than you have far more compelling evidence to suggest against it than your lens-flare conjecture FOR supporting it.

One of the first signs of disingenuous or nefarious attempt by another is the inability to keep track of where they made similar claims and claim that this is isolated.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

So let me understand this.....discrediting non-credible information is something that is a taboo here now?

LMAO ....Niburu is the best....you're right, we're all going to die. It's too bad that when the hammer falls, you won't be around to get your obligatory pat on the back for sayin "I told ya so" eh?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ive come to offer more proof amen-nibiru lighship in front of the sun. Just the truth from me

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

So you have no answer for why the Chinese make no mention of this planet despite the fact that their history goes back before the last supposed pass?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Planet X's passage is survivable, but you have to be away from the coasts, faults, volcanoes, have some shelter that will sheild you from possible temporary diminishment or cessation of the magnetosphere which will expose the earth to high levels of radiation, have some food and other essentials stocked, and be ready to live life as it was lived 150 years or so ago.

How on earth can you possibly know this?

This is all just a bunch of horse# theorizing without any basis in experience or reality. Admit it.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

1 more thing.. I got PX up close and personal yesterday like never before. You can see it looks like the white bird on soho images.. with a red planet behind it. This footage is amazing and I am an amateur.. but Ill keep recording and speaking the truth until my time is up here, because there is no other way for me.. peace link below.

www.youtube.com...

You're taking the piss, right? This has to be a joke.

Absolutely no way you're being serious with that video, because if you are I'm going to suggest a mental health professional. PM me if you need help locating one. I'd be glad to help.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join