It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 29 2012 - Most recent Nibiru/Planet X pictures - Very Clear!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Good points, but at that altitude you have much less atmosphere to deal with, and whatever they are putting in the atmosphere.

"They", which is people like you and everyone else, are responsible for exhaust fumes.

The most important part of being up high is getting above the water in the atmosphere. You also get that on a day with low relative humidity.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

yet my earthquake thread is great evidence of the coverup of Planet X

Again, im really not knocking, im just picking the pieces i deem important, and quotes that seem to lack any depth. Regardless, the quote above, you say its evidence for a cover up of something you cannot prove, and something no one has seen definitively *yet*, so, in saying that, its not really evidence for anything, since what it is trying to prove, is yet to be proven.

Hope that makes some sense!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Many say I haven't proven anything - yet my earthquake thread is great evidence of the coverup of Planet X and no one seems to be able to come up with an alternate explanation - because there is none.

Uh.......... hmm coverup yeah.. ok.....

David Morrison, director of SETI, CSI Fellow and Senior Scientist at NASA's Astrobiology Institute at Ames Research Center, says he receives 20 to 25 emails a week about the impending arrival of Nibiru: some frightened, others angry and naming him as part of the conspiracy to keep the truth of the impending apocalypse from the public, and still others asking whether or not they should kill themselves, their children or their pets. Half of these emails are from outside the U.S. "Planetary scientists are being driven to distraction by Nibiru," notes science writer Govert Schilling, "And it is not surprising; you devote so much time, energy and creativity to fascinating scientific research, and find yourself on the tracks of the most amazing and interesting things, and all the public at large is concerned about is some crackpot theory about clay tablets, god-astronauts and a planet that doesn't exist." Morrison states that he hopes that the non-arrival of Nibiru could serve as a teaching moment for the public, instructing them on "rational thought and baloney detection", but doubts that will happen.

There you have it, where is this "planet X?"

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Wow.

To the OP, you would receive a lot more credence if you accepted other people's points of view instead of just ignoring them and ploughing on regardless.
It takes a big man (or woman) to admit they're wrong, as you are.

You're either a very talented troll or that fixated on your own inane beliefs that you can't see the wood for the trees.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The OP didn't make this thread specifically for your approval. That's number one.
Number two, it is OPs deep belief that Nibiru exists. As do millions of others. Me included.

Why do you think a fictional planet exists?
Why do you think a planet with impossible properties exists?
Can you answer where the gold mines are? I have this thread with no answers yet.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sitchin appears to be a master of getting it all wrong.

OP also feels it's visible. You can't prove OP is wrong. Why?....just because YOU can't see it or because the news ain't reporting? That is where you're too egotistical and/or naive.

You hve a photo of something well separated from the Sun and you claimit is real, but it can't be seen although it is in a photograph? You do realize that sounds quite loony.

We simply don't know. And if someone wants to share their personal feelings with other like-minded people on a friggin CONSPIRACY forum, that is their prerogative. So it'll behoove you to know the difference between fear-mongering and sharing a belief.

You know who fear mongers? Your OWN government. So I think you may be upset with them and taking it out on your peers subconsciously !!!

By we you actually mean you can't figure out how a cheapo camera got a picture of something you can't see. You have a continuously closed mind that won't let you go outside and see that there is nothing there. Not too surprising.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I couldnt care less whether anyone believes it or not, the only thing that REALLY gets me is quotes like this :

others asking whether or not they should kill themselves, their children or their pets.

Because its just gone that little bit too far, right there, and its the Nibiru nuts that have caused this. I was talking to my fiance, who isnt a physicist or an astrobiologist, but works in medicine, she was scared until i asked to her walk outside and look up, i questioned "where is it?" ANYWAYS, regardless, the fact of the matter is, there is 0% confirmed proof of anything at all to do with Nibiru, its existance and how/what it will do to Earth.

People who claim to know where, when, how and why it is, answer me this, how on earth do you know? And if your answer is "I read it." Go home and hang your head in shame. For the people that say "I was told by Zeetans" Go to the hospital, you REALLY need help and for those that say "I Just know, i can feel/see/touch/smell it" Go home and douse yourself with ice cold water, then section yourself under the mental health act.

I REALLY would love to meet, in real life, not on the internet a person who truly condones Nibiru.....my God what would i give for that.....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The OP didn't make this thread specifically for your approval. That's number one.
Number two, it is OPs deep belief that Nibiru exists. As do millions of others. Me included.

Why do you think a fictional planet exists?

If you think I will waste any (more) time exchanging fonts with you with an opening question such as ^that^ then, you're sorely mistaking.

You don't believe? The more power to you. Say, how does it feel being so righteous?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EddyR3

I think that's what I was trying to convey to the OP with my quoted post. This has gone too far, there is no vast government / elite cover up of some huge planet, black sun, etc ad nauseam but in fact it's a direct continuation of the theoryt hat led to the discovery of Pluto, that there were objects in our solar system with elliptical obits beyond the orbit of Neptune, but did not effectively interact with the system as a whole.

One only has to look to Nancy Lieber publicly slaughtering her pets, and telling her followers to do the same in 2003 when this was supposed to happen.. When it didn't, well, the Zetans lied... c'mon......... OP you seem like a smart person, do the math....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have never advocated anyone quitting their jobs or slaughtering their pets and I know Nancy never even hinted at anyone offing their children - do you need to lie to get your point across? So can this please be put on the record - I don't advocate any of this.

I care about this because I have a child now, if I didn't I would be less concerned. If something happens I want options, and I think everyone, especially those with children, deserve to research this for themselves and make up their own minds -as opposed to being told what to think be anonymous internet posters which I freely admit to being.

If people decide it might be possible and they have kids, I'm sure they will want options as well.

Below my feelings are summed up well, this is ATS, not the Ladies Home Journal or some site with a bunch of children who might be frightened by this, talking about/speculating about possibilities like this is the "RAISON D'ETRE" of ATS. No one should be surprised/upset/offened/shocked by threads like this. If you are - maybe ATS is the wrong site for you. NO ONE IS FORCING ANYONE TO LOOK AT THESE THREADS.

Like people discussing religion, for which there is even less proof, I enjoy discussing this, I find it interesting. Does that bother you?

I am amazed at the number of people on here who would like to dictate to others what to think, even what they find interesting! Do you always hound people on threads you hate with people you think are insane? Don't you know you can't change other people? Try working on yourselves - I think the definition of insane is trying to change or control other people.............

Like I said, anyway, there is less proof for religion, why don't you go work on them if threads with speculative topics bother you.

Anyway, this is ATS, I believe the whole premise is speculative topics that aren't covered in the MSM, so either you guys are getting riled up at almost every thread, or you are giving my thread special attention - and I'm oh so curious as to why.

edit on 31-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I care about this because I have a child now, if I didn't I would be less concerned. If something happens I want options, and I think everyone, especially those with children, deserve to research this for themselves and make up their own minds -as opposed to being told what to think be anonymous internet posters which I freely admit to being.

So what are your options if a giant invisible planet causes the Earth to start wobbling violently? More vitamin C?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Amadeo

Whether I choose to read this thread or not is beside the point, You are fearmongering and posting absolute nonsense and then you expect the rest of us to take you seriously and believe what you say. That just doesn't fly with me. You claimed in this thread that Nibiru is visible in the sky for all to see. I told you I can't see it and asked for an explanation which you chose to ignore. That sums your thread right up for me and if you think I'm going to refrain from commenting just because it bursts your little bubble then you're mistaken. I call BS as I see it.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Amadeo because: (no reason given)

OP also feels it's visible. You can't prove OP is wrong. Why?....just because YOU can't see it or because the news ain't reporting? That is where you're too egotistical and/or naive.

We simply don't know. And if someone wants to share their personal feelings with other like-minded people on a friggin CONSPIRACY forum, that is their prerogative. So it'll behoove you to know the difference between fear-mongering and sharing a belief.

You know who fear mongers? Your OWN government. So I think you may be upset with them and taking it out on your peers subconsciously !!!
edit on 31-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

To be fair, Human_Alien, you're happy to believe any old rubbish that gets posted on YouTube. Your threads (and the speed with which they're dismantled by others) attest to that. I couldn't care less who OP created the thread for, I'm entitled to read and reply to any thread of my choosing.

OP feels it's invisible? What? OP stated on the first page that it was there for all to see. Go outside and look up -- you'll see that his assertion is simply false. So there, I disproved it. Who cares what you or the OP "feels"? You're both wrong and shifting the goalposts every time you're proven wrong doesn't do much for what's left of your credibility. If you and OP think it's invisible (how convenient) then please explain WHY it's invisible. Otherwise you're just pulling this stuff out of your bum.

Regarding what behooves me, I think it behooves you to know the difference between fact and fantasy. You really do need to work on that.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You don't believe? The more power to you. Say, how does it feel being so righteous?

This is not a matter of me it is a matter of the evidence. All of the evidence makes it abundantly clear that there is no unknown planet within 8x the distance to Pluto. For the size given by Sitchin it is 50x the distance to Pluto.

So why do you feel that this fiction of Sitchin is in any way possible?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I love it when people talk about logic and reason to back up their belief, or disbelief of something, which is exactly what most things on this site are- beliefs and disbeliefs. The bottom line is that we won't know if this thing is real until it gets here (or doesn't).

To bring bring all of you believers, and "debunkers" especially, down to earth, I will provide a few inspirational quotes from some truly intelligent and logical men.

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool"
-William Shakespeare

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing"
-Socrates

My personal opinion is that this thing is real, because of the crop circles. Anyone who thinks that these things are made by drunk pranksters are either trolling or extremely stupid. Unless, of coarse, these drunken pranksters hold Masters degrees in the fields of Geometry, Maths, Physics, Astrology, and many more things, then okay I will believe you.

Seriously, guys, grow up.

edit on 31-5-2012 by albertabound because: Spelling

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

This is not a matter of me it is a matter of the evidence. All of the evidence makes it abundantly clear that there is no unknown planet within 8x the distance to Pluto. For the size given by Sitchin it is 50x the distance to Pluto.

So why do you feel that this fiction of Sitchin is in any way possible?

There's no evidence proving where we came from. Does that mean we don't exist?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

There is a wealth of information where I came from. I'm sorry to hear that you are unaware of your origins. It happens. There are many classes and excellent textbooks available. Have fun learning.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Regarding what behooves me, I think it behooves you to know the difference between fact and fantasy. You really do need to work on that.

Let me ask ya something o' enlightened one.......does intelligent alien life exist?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

There is a wealth of information where I came from. I'm sorry to hear that you are unaware of your origins. It happens. There are many classes and excellent textbooks available. Have fun learning.

Yeah okay. Whatever

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

To be fair, Human_Alien, you're happy to believe any old rubbish that gets posted on YouTube. Your threads (and the speed with which they're dismantled by others) attest to that. I couldn't care less who OP created the thread for, I'm entitled to read and reply to any thread of my choosing.

OP feels it's invisible? What? OP stated on the first page that it was there for all to see. Go outside and look up -- you'll see that his assertion is simply false. So there, I disproved it. Who cares what you or the OP "feels"? You're both wrong and shifting the goalposts every time you're proven wrong doesn't do much for what's left of your credibility. If you and OP think it's invisible (how convenient) then please explain WHY it's invisible. Otherwise you're just pulling this stuff out of your bum.

Where's the Orson Welles applause meme? Thank you for that.

The only ones that need to grow up are the ones refusing to believe anything but the fairytale they've so obviously become personally invested in. There's no accepting being wrong at this point when your whole life and identity is wrapped up in this baloney.

You're not well. The cabeza is misfiring. Seek help.
edit on 31-5-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by albertabound

My personal opinion is that this thing is real, because of the crop circles. Anyone who thinks that these things are made by drunk pranksters are either trolling or extremely stupid. Unless, of coarse, these drunken pranksters hold Masters degrees in the fields of Geometry, Maths, Physics, Astrology, and many more things, then okay I will believe you.

Seriously, guys, grow up.

Crop circles are installation art made by people. Instead of pretending that it is much too difficult to do try being clever and figure out the techniques used by the artists. They are quite clever. Look at how many people have sat on their backsides without a thought and declared it too difficult. Think and you might also figure out their clever techniques.

Seriously grow up. Don't call people stupid. Don't call cereal bending artists drunkards either.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Wouldn't you like to have a few words with the myriad government agencies (iNASA, CIA, NSA etc) that kept this from you for DECADES and have used trillions of your tax dollars building underground bases in which to ride it out - while you suffer on the surface?

they spent trillions of tax dollars building secret underground bases to make sure nobody knows... But somehow you still do. lol
Looks like they failed.. or?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join