It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 29 2012 - Most recent Nibiru/Planet X pictures - Very Clear!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I went to see the pics and the link was to corp circles! FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how did this make it to the home page?>?????!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
EPIC FAIL!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Last time i heard anything on Pluto's status was it's planethood was revoked and they were calling it a rogue moon now, supposedly it was knocked out of Neptunes orbit.

Supposedly Voyager did detect something out there beyond Pluto, but whatever it is is not heading towards us like a bat out of hell.

If Eris is coming this way, we will all be dead by the time it gets here. Sitchins calculations were off by 300 years at least.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Pluto was reclassified after more objects like Pluto were discovered like Eris and Sedna.

Voyager did not detect anything out beyond Pluto.

Eris never enters the orbits of the known planets.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
this might be atmospheric (plasma) activity

note only lowered brightness and contrast and in 3nd pic is inversion and different B/C settings

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Seriously?

How is this Nibiru theory still around? If a planet were that close to us, there would be drastic effects taking place that we would all feel. The rotation of the earth would be altered so severely that the sun would rise and set at the wrong time, and weather patterns would be wildly out of control. Satellites would fall out of orbit, disrupting cell phones, GPS, TV, etc.

THERE IS NO MYSTERY PLANET, sorry guys.

I haven't researched anything on the Nibiru theory in a while (it didn't take long to smell BS), but I remember learning that the ancient texts the theory is drawing upon actually have something to do with Venus, not another planet. I guess I shouldn't spout things like that without some more info and a link, but regardless, this whole "there's a giant planet careening towards Earth" thing is just nonsense. Bullhonky. Pish-Posh, Malarky. Bologna.

Move on.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarek

How is this Nibiru theory still around?

As long as we have mental illness and fear mongerers, we will have the concept of Nibiru.

The two groups are embroiled in a sad, sad endless dance and the rest of us have to put up with it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolidGoal
reply to post by defcon5

What is funny about the OP and all the nibiru/planetx hacks, is as soon as someone post a logical comment concerning gravitational perturbation caused by another massive body present in our solar system (like Pauligirl did on page 2) it always get conveniently ignored.

Yeah, I noticed no takers. I don't think Xcalibur254 got any response on the other thread either.
Wonder why that is?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Sometimes I worry about people like you... I wonder what you'll do in 20 years when Planet X a.k.a. Honobobofififinunaki doesn't show up.

But I take comfort in the fact that you'll still telling us planet X is on the way.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It's pretty clear that someone was trying to warn us via the crop circles. But, what can we do about it? In order to be able to live in the underground bases I would have to become one of those scum. I would rather die.

I guess my philosophy is to live each day as if it was your last. Realize that other people are imperfect and make mistakes, just like you. So why should we judge each other over petty differences? I have been working on not judging others and its coming along well.

It really makes me question why I come to this site everyday and get angry, depressed, and, most importantly, afraid of things I cannot control. What kind of a life is a life of fear?

I think, despite the heated arguments, we all need to just sit back and realize it is friendly debate.

Keep your stick on the ice.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Fr3bzY

Thats an awful example, no offence, but you cannot alter/add filters to an already compressed image and propose it to be 'atmospheric plasma' because it has a few sparkly bits in it lol

I can do the same with an image of my dog to be honest using Photoshop and adding a few fancy filters to bring out what looks like 'plasma' in his eyeballs, well, i like to think we would all know better and that it would be in fact just jpg artifacts, as in your example

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

Originally posted by GrimReaper86

there is a lot of crop circles...that could easily be a coincidence....I mean they're just 3 circles....lots of crop circles have 3 circles in them...

The question you should be asking is, who is making these crop circles

Notice my icon? I'm looking up and right back down at you? There's a reason why I'm using that icon. Do I have to make myself any more clearer? The crop circles are warnings for all of Humanity.

No, the crop circles are bored 20-something year olds who want to be in the news. Oh wait.. that's too simple isn't it? I must be a disinfo agent!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Wouldn't the whole world take notice if there were a bunch of bright planets in the sky?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Damn you Nibiru-ites are getting really desperate, why is it "nibiru" looks exactly like the sun? it's a lens issue, nothing more

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Have you ever heard the saying "Two wrongs don't make a right"?
Well if ever proof was needed to rubber stamp this saying then it's this thread.
Firstly, the pictures clearly show a lens flare. I mean, if that was in the sky do you not think it would be visible by the whole of Earth's population on the ground? The plane being a few thousand metres above the ground doesn't change what can be seen that much. It's an insignificant distance in solar terms let alone cosmological terms.
Secondly, I was certainly of the belief that crop circles have been proved 100% to be man-made so unless these men who make the crop circles are from this mysterious Planet Scheiße/Planet X/Nibiru I would suggest you're putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with potato.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarek
Seriously?

How is this Nibiru theory still around? If a planet were that close to us, there would be drastic effects taking place that we would all feel. The rotation of the earth would be altered so severely that the sun would rise and set at the wrong time.

Even thought that would be possible because of the planet, the orbit of Earth would have changed also, along with all the other planets in our solar system

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
That, my friends, is a lens flare coupled with chromatic aberration. I'm a photographer, and I deal with those issues on almost a daily basis when taking shots outdoors in sunny conditions. It happens, and is generally corrected in photoshop after processing from a raw format.

This happens frequently when using a lower quality camera (such as a point and shoot or cell phone) that doesn't have an option of changing your f stop causing you to get little colored streaks and fringes in areas that have a wide range of light and shadow.
edit on 31-5-2012 by U4ea82 because: Because I'm a know it all and I needed to add more

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
ONCE AGAIN:

If "Niburu" was that close to the Earth, we'd know it!

A new heavenly body that big would for sure cause some changes on this planet.

Really people, i say myself that this existence is more mysterious and magical than any of us really know, but lets just use some common sense and logic on issues like this.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Lol April fools was 2 months ago mate if you believe in this then you are LOST!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Eris or Iris?
Because Iris i am referring to is Iris
Iris Part of the Eye

The iris (plural: irides or irises) is a thin, circular structure in the eye, responsible for controlling the diameter and size of the pupils and thus the amount of light reaching the retina. "Eye color" is the color of the iris, which in humans can be green, blue, or brown. In some cases it can be hazel (a combination of light brown, green and gold), grey, violet, or even pink. In response to the amount of light entering the eye, muscles attached to the iris expand or contract the aperture at the center of the iris, known as the pupil. The larger the pupil, the more light can enter.

Iris color

Now this is where i am really leading. Unfortunately i dont want to lose any of you off here so please read carefully and relate what i post to prophecy, holy scriptures, solar system etc. Its a big playing field but please try.
Iridescence

Iridescence is an optical phenomenon of surfaces in which hue changes in correspondence with the angle from which a surface is viewed. Iridescence is often caused by multiple reflections from two or more semi-transparent surfaces in which phase shift and interference of the reflections modulates the incidental light (by amplifying or attenuating some frequencies more than others).[1] This process, termed thin-film interference, is the functional analog of selective wavelength attenuation as seen with the Fabry–Pérot interferometer.

Iris (Mythology)

In Greek mythology, Iris ([pronunciation?]; Ἶρις) is the personification of the rainbow and messenger of the gods. She is also known as one of the goddesses of the sea and the sky. Iris links the gods to humanity. She travels with the speed of wind from one end of the world to the other,[1] and into the depths of the sea and the underworld.

Rainbow

"Arco iris" and "arco-íris" are the words for "rainbow" in Spanish and Portuguese, respectively, where "Arco" means "bow" in English

Iris is represented either as a rainbow, or as a young maiden with wings on her shoulders. As a goddess, Iris is associated with communication, messages, the rainbow and new endeavors.

For those of you still not understanding where i am going with this,......

Iridium

Which leads me to my thread Iridium Conspiracy You dont have to reply just read, thats up to you.

Coincidence? I think not.

Prism
edit on 31-5-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join