It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 29 2012 - Most recent Nibiru/Planet X pictures - Very Clear!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
These pics were obviously taken from an airplane - in the Southern Hemisphere, where it is reportedly easier to see Planet X/Nibiru as it approaches from below our orbital plane.

______beforeitsnews/story/2190/213/Nibiru_System_In_Full_Color_As_Seen_By_A_Passenger_On-Board_A_Commercial_Aircraft_over_Melbourne,_Australia_Ma y_28.2012_Exclusive.html

It seems the best pics of Planet X/Nibiru are taken from the Southern Hemisphere.

It is interesting that the picture matches up fairly well (but not identically) to previous crop circles. Many have speculated crop circles are meant as a message to us, view them and let the message sink into your subconscious. Here are some if you are so inclined:

www.temporarytemples.co.uk...
edit on 29-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I have absoloutely no photographic expertise but that jus looks like a lens anomaly

+33 more 
posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is a joke, right? That is nothing more than reflection through the plane plexiglass windows, yes?

You do realise you will be torn to shreds on this?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
This is a joke, right? That is nothing more than reflection through the plane plexiglass windows, yes?

Why would a lens flare match up to a crop circle? Did they collaborate together?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Looks like a lens flare and a window pane flare...

Nothing here really..

And I am always looking for evidence for planet X, but all I keep seeing is flares.

I am no debunker let me tell you, but this is silly.

I DO believe in a planet X, I just don't think I've seen it yet.
edit on 5/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Why would a lens flare match up to a crop circle? Did they collaborate together?

have you seen the pic of the crop circle, they don't match

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think the person took an element of the crop circle and photoshopped it as a sky-view outside an airplane - that's just my opinion.

Nonetheless, if it does come, we should see it in the southern hemisphere (according to legend) first. I am holding out for all the backyard astronomers who would have eyeballs on this long before it hits that scale (in the sky). But, logic doesn't always fly in frenzy of Nibiru doom.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Taking a picture through a window is going to cause reflection and flare. Taking a picture through multiple windows (like how an airplane window is composed) is definitely going to cause reflections and flares. If only these Nibiru believers took all the time they wasted ruining their cameras and making threads and stories like and instead of applied it to learning the basics of photography and astronomy we could put this Nibiru nonsense behind us.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Multiple panes of plexiglass in aircraft windows = multiple lens flares, just like in the OP's photo (I think they are triple glazed).

Also, wouldn't the 'planet' Nibiru, lit up like the Sun, be a bit toasty for the Annunaki?

The crop circle has four dots. There are only 3 main lens flares in the 'photo (wait a minute, three circles, like three globes. Perhaps the Annunaki are the pawn-brokers of the universe!
).

The whole OP is so incredibly logically inconsistent (I want so desperately to infer something about the intelligence that spawned this thread but I think it would be against the rules of ATS).

edit on 29/5/2012 by chr0naut because: Because its incoming!!!!!!!!!!!! not.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Nibiru is a whole star system now?

OK.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Live in S.H, never seen anything that looks like another planet near the sun. Just for you info. No incoming planet that us down under can "see" anyway.
edit on 29-5-2012 by feelingconnected because: Because

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I agree those are lens flares. Naysayers, shills and trolls are gonna eat the OP alive and the Nibiru subject will be discredited once again, because people don't think before re-post what they see on the internet.
edit on 5/29/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

"Very clear" in a title is one of things that make me want to look at a thread.

Uhm, I'm speechless. So I went back and starred all the posts that the OP should read.

Try again.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Lets say that this is true, i don't know. I would say, what can you do about it? NOTHING. Let it go. REALLY. That is the way it is. You can get all hell bound, but for what? You think that the powers at be can control these things? Get a grip, and take it as it comes. Really, WTF are you really going to do about it? NOTHING. So, with that said, go along with the ride and whatever happens happens. Noone wants this, but hey ,i hope there is some thing that can be done, but good luck on that one. GOD BLESS. Cheers and be safe if true, not everyone will be saved and that is a fact, if true. Me, i will be looking up at the heavens and drinkin my rum.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Nibiru is a whole star system now?

OK.

Planet X/Nibiru according to some is a Planet about 4x the diameter of earth (28x ~ the volume) with it's own moons, the moon swirls are the smaller bodies; according to others it is a dwarf star with a few small planets - I admit I don't know everything - iNASA keeps it's cards close to it's vest.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You do realize if there was a planet that big near the sun or approaching earth's direction, there would be a multitude of amateur astronomers and professional astronomers alike sounding the alarm that us humans were doomed. Do you have any idea how many colleges and universities have observatories which are open for astronomy students? I find it hard to believe anything of this magnitude, and of that size, would be difficult to keep quiet about.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

this right here, end of thread

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Lets say that this is true, i don't know. I would say, what can you do about it? NOTHING. Let it go. REALLY. That is the way it is. You can get all hell bound, but for what? You think that the powers at be can control these things? Get a grip, and take it as it comes. Really, WTF are you really going to do about it? NOTHING. So, with that said, go along with the ride and whatever happens happens. Noone wants this, but hey ,i hope there is some thing that can be done, but good luck on that one. GOD BLESS. Cheers and be safe if true, not everyone will be saved and that is a fact, if true. Me, i will be looking up at the heavens and drinkin my rum.

You make some good points, life must go on, either way if this is true or not. However, if true, this thing is survivable, you need to be away from coasts, faults and volcanoes; and wouldn't you like to have a few words with the myriad government agencies (iNASA, CIA, NSA etc) that kept this from you for DECADES and have used trillions of your tax dollars building underground bases in which to ride it out - while you suffer on the surface?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
I have absoloutely no photographic expertise but that jus looks like a lens anomaly

Do you guys not see the green around the lenses flare?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
You do realize if there was a planet that big near the sun or approaching earth's direction, there would be a multitude of amateur astronomers and professional astronomers alike sounding the alarm that us humans were doomed. Do you have any idea how many colleges and universities have observatories which are open for astronomy students? I find it hard to believe anything of this magnitude, and of that size, would be difficult to keep quiet about.

There are thousands of amateur pictures and videos on the internet, all you have to do is search.

Plus this statement assumes the government/corporateMSM would allow/inform the public of such knowledge.

Here are a few hundred pics right here:

www.zetatalk.com...

Most people won't pay something any heed until it has been recognized/sanctioned by the MSM/government; of all people, posters on ATS should know this of any.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join