It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones being Shot down over texas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by avatard

Good. Lifes not worth living anyways under a tyrannical government. I would rather die, than piss my pants out of fear for my children every time I wake up.. Here I am big government come and get me, I hope you blow me into little chunks if you are succesful.

Next Thought Police ! aka ( Dream Police )

Minority Report ..

Drones !

Where is the Dam Militia When you Need them ... !

In the North Country of New York We have a Problem with Drones Too ...

Most of the Drones Come Out of Fort Drum Army (Mountain) Base ( Watertown NY )

and Fly Around and Spying On Native American Reservations and Boarders

( Just a Few Websites that talks about the Mohawk Reservation I live Near )

Border Guards Gone: U.S. Drones Patrol Akwesasne
indigenouspeoplesissues.com...:border-guards-gone-us-drones-patrol-akwesasne&catid=22:north-ameri ca-indigenous-peoples&Itemid=55

U.S. launches another drone plane to patrol Canadian border
Focus is Great Lakes area in search for drugs, migrants
www.cbc.ca...

U.S. Border Troubles: From Pakistan to Akwesasne
anthronow.com...

Homeland Security drone patrolling NNY
www.myabc50.com...

Here ya go People of New York a DRONE WATCH SITE !!

Upstate NY Coalition to
Ground the Drones & End the Wars
upstatedroneaction.org...

Drone Links
upstatedroneaction.org...
When a American Drone Crosses the Line into Boarder Nation Territory Canada & Akwesasne

a Indian Reservation that is Between 2 Nations Canada & USA

I say its Fair Game !!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysWary
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

When I started reading this, I thought the article ment something way different lol. If there buying drone's why not just modify them and put some armament on it, and shoot the GOV drones down. Wouldn't that be EPIC! Consumer drones vs GOV drone dogfights!!!!! Maby some day
S+F

This website might interest you.

Have fun, and don't stay out too late!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I'm not questioning your intent, nor the intent of the poster you're talking to by ANY means, (just so we're clear) I'm just furthering the point others of like mind are trying to convey to some of these ppl that are either confused, too scared, blind, or just outright cowardly. The motto here is "Deny Ignorance", but some of these ppl when they post I don't believe they FULLY grasp what's at stake here, it's almost like, by their reasoning, some things aren't worth dying for.

People, if there are some things not worth dying for, then, by implication, there are some things not worth LIVING for either. You piss all over the blood of previous vets from previous wars that fought and died, gave everything they had or EVER WILL BE, to defend YOUR freedom by making asinine posts like these, and encouraging others to follow your lack of example. THIS is how freedom is lost, not by what TPTB do, but by not responding to their BLATANT attempts at trying to usurp OUR freedoms and liberties! When we don't react to these BS attempts, THEY seem to think that you must not care any more, you have no heart, you must WANT these kinds of tyrannical powers enforced b/c you DO NOTHING against them when they happen!

And they've ALREADY done so much already! 4th amendment, gone. 1st amendment, fractured. (Free speech "zones") 2nd amendment attempted (Fast furious) SS# as form of ID (even though it was stated it would NEVER happen) and so on & so on & so on.

I'm not the least bit sorry if my posts offend some of you if it actually wakes some ppl up. If you can't see the real threat these drones represent to the common man, and how if you give 'em an inch they'll take a mile, I have to honestly asks anyone that defends these things; What the hell is a matter with you?! Are you that asleep? Are you that scared of the "terrorists"? Are you that secure in the benign government you believe watches over you? Don't you ppl read?

I honestly believe some ppl here just won't get it until they come busting down your door, and then you'll have the nerve to ask "What did I do?"

And the answer will be nothing, that is why it's happening to you.

Enjoy.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

"they have rights protected by the Constitution. One of those is you have a right to not be unlawfully searched. "

Tell that to the TSA.

2nd line.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysWary

When I started reading this, I thought the article ment something way different lol. If there buying drone's why not just modify them and put some armament on it, and shoot the GOV drones down. Wouldn't that be EPIC! Consumer drones vs GOV drone dogfights!!!!! Maby some day
S+F

yep, that was my first thought too some type of small consumer drones or small remote control suicide drones to crash into them and knock them out of the sky. even a large model rocket with a primitive guidence system would work as a suicide drone. as someone has already stated dont underestimate good ole american ingenuity.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Drones bombing families in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen = good.
Drones flying over American cities = bad.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by Jordan River

Every single person who joined the military or swat took an oath to defend the constitution.

It is enough. Those who don't obey their oath are officially traitors and will be shot and killed.

I took a little break from my filthy gardening activities to say something.

Hey, kids, you'd do well to have a look at the wiki link regarding the subject 'emotional abuse'

I like to ponder 'gaslighting'; what it is to 'gaslight'.

I am damned if I am fighting amidst or among my neighbors. It is NOT their fault. They are not in control of their modified instinctive behavior.

emotional abuse is taking it's toll, and the strata of layered conditioning are proving their mettle, as being bars of steel, surrounding a cemetery of gravediggers and vultures.

I have better things to do that stand my neighbors up to my summary interpretation of what is a traitor based on anything, book, paper, or creed. I want the higher truth, and it won't be bought by coke like etchings to the brain. Uh uh.

You're going to do THAT to them, because their TV set is plugged in?? Or because it isn't? That, to me, is the crux.

I was under the impression that the military was our neighbor. How could this have happened to be changed?

My neighbors didn't write, author, or motion the bills. The bills are not going away, but just try to find those who penned them.

Politicians hide themselves away, they only started the war.

It was started well before the bills saw the light of day, en route to Congress.

Congress is set up to be at blame. Like some moat that gets crossed, splash across that, and you worry those in the castle. Then you get the flaming liquids. You get re runs of that short lived TV show Marshall Law.

If you think by going after every supposed traitor, that you are doing us any favor, I ask you to think again.
It is playing right into their hand. Someone turned up the heat like the lovin' hand that beats you. Now they want to exploit the power rush that's carved into the brain whenever you win, at gambling, or whenever you gather that you, too, can be a strelnikov...

It's a set up. Stop spreading the 'civil' meme. There's only a few of them, and it'd be best if they fell by Law, natural Law. We ought not have to fight them at all.

edit on 30-5-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hey, finally an innovation coming out of Texas I can get behind!

While they are taking out drones -- how about a few pot shots at those traffic cameras too!

>> While I appreciate people doing this public service -- it's the wrong effort. The drones will get armor, fly higher and probably get legal protections as a person -- heck, companies are people now except when it comes to liability, death and taxes -- OK, companies have more rights than people and none of the drawbacks.

What really needs to happen is that we take control of our government again. In every location, we need to push for public financed elections, paper ballouts with witnesses to the counting, and instant run-off elections with proportional voting.

>> And I'm aware that none of this will happen, and this country that is now #2 for having 23% of our children living in poverty, is going to continue its slide into a banana republic -- if we are lucky. We might even envy people living in banana republics one day.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hmmmm....In Texas I think they sell these at Wal-Mart.....

It's called the "GREAT VALUE FIFTY CAL. ANTI-DRONE ZAPPER"

(caution: sharp object hazard---not intended for children under the age of eight without adult supervision)

edit on 30-5-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I am surprised no one seems to realize that Alex Jones is ON THE OTHER TEAM. Everything he does is part of the plan to enslave YOU. I didn't even read the article, but I can tell you it is a trick to get people to give themselves away by doing stupid useless things that will bring govt heat down on themselves, and enable the govt to justify arresting or killing whomever they want.

Having these drones even flying in civilian airspace is basically an act of war already, and lots of dingbats seem to think wars are won by votes. "We'll just VOTE these things out of existence!" HA. Goes right along with the "If you're not doing anything wrong, what do you have to worry about?" retardation. Anyone subscribing to these schools of thought, and a bunch of others, are basically PLAYING FOR THE OTHER TEAM ALREADY. The supreme art of war is to win without firing a shot, by tricking your enemy into surrendering. The only thing required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

You can't shoot these things down. Maybe once in a blue moon, if it gets real close and you get a super lucky shot off.

BUT, they are just RC planes on steroids. Think hackers, computer virus, and signal jamming. THAT is how things like this will be defeated, and not one at a time, but by the HUNDREDS at a time. Easy.

They are all computer controlled, sent over the Internet and then over the airwaves. There is the choke point, interrupt the control system and they ALL come crashing down at once.

What am I, some kind of super genius, that I'm the only one who can see this?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It appears like quite a few folks think that the drones are going fly around like doves and crows,within shootin' distance of any typical consumer gun. Good Lord, people! Those things fly thousands of feet high with optics you would not believe. They are not going to be within gun range. They are moving targets of no great width in cross section and will be at least a thousand feet high if not multiples of that. What shooter, is good enough to hit a moving target at that distance? Better yet, what typical gun is going to shoot that high with any degree of accuracy.

Alex Jones has done it again, excited the ignorant with pure BS.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

They got to take off and land though.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Scare em all Al Jones is an idiot.
If just "shooting down" these drones were so easy, then why has only one country successfully done this?
Wake up folks, Al is cointelpro.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
first of all those aren't drones. they're toys with an 8 min. battery life and you could buy them at any flea market.

and even then they had trouble shooting them down.

a real military spy drone has an altitude ceiling of 50,000 ft. good luck spotting it, let alone hitting it with your 9mm.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

They might aswell have preacticed on clay targets with shotguns. I don't see how they could find anything remotely similar to military drones with stealth, speed, and flying at much higher altitudes to practice on. it would be hard enough locating them let alone bringing them down. Since civilians don't have jets or stinger missiles there best bet is to block the drones signals or take them over somehow and that isn't going to be something easy enough for anyone to do. Plus the military will remedy that. The best thing we can do is demand they not be used. Civilians can stop it if the buck up and say no. If enough people come together and remove some of the people running the show atm it will change. Bringing one down is just going to put the person that did it in jail.
edit on 30-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Tanks are machines, that are controlled by humans. Drones are machines CONTROLLED by humans.
Just thought I would point that out.

Stop using common sense to ruin the fear factor. Drones are the answer to take over America and put everyone in camps. You will only need a few million of them with trained users. Unless you train monkeys to do it. Yes monkeys are the key to the NWO.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Aliensun

They got to take off and land though.

For all of you claiming they're targets when they're landing and taking off, have any of you stopped to think they land back at the base they came from? Whadya gonna do? Shoot from the road into a military airfield? Man alive!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Ok guys, the great one has spoken. We should all just shut up, turn our brains off, and accept everything they throw at us.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
goose hunting a drone. he,he,he. Even a real live goose will laugh at you at a certain altitude. he,he,he. People are soo ignrtnt. he,he,he.

People are so what? Ignrtnt?

Ignorant only has 1 T in it, not 2. You didn't know how to actually spell it so you put that mush of letters up huh? Tell us the truth now.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Well shucks, thanks for the compliment. I am pretty good aren't I? (pats self on back)

Seriously, if you think you can get a chance to shoot at one, go ahead. You'll be thrown in the stockade. And you'll never get a clear enough shot unless you're perched outside a military airstrip, in which case, you'll be thrown in the stockade.

Enough day dreaming already and think about it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join