It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking up w/ scratches on body. Happening to many people.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by dominicus

What part of your back cant you reach do you have really short arms or somthing?

No not short, just American.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Not being able to do anything like shoenice said has happened to me. I was in my room at my parents house sleeeping facing the wall when I was awaken from a feeling like something was in the room when I froze and the strange entity went by me to my closet stepped on my laundry, which were in a plastic bag, and could here it move my clothes around, which were on hangers in the closet, went pass me again and left. I could move again after it left the room.

Then theres this scratching incident at a dorm at a boarding school on the reservation with my brothers wife and her cousin sister when they were about junior high age. My brothers wife woke up when she heard noises in the middle of the night and saw a strange entity doing something on her cousins chest, a spell or curse most likely, and fainted immediately when the entity turned at her. about half hour later after waking up both had pretty significant fingenail or claw like scratches. They never went back to that school as they left the next day.

Both were most likely skinwalker activity.
edit on 30-3-2013 by wickd_waze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This happened to me when I was younger as well. However, the scratching eventually stopped, but now I'm experiencing renewed paranormal activity, and I can't help but wonder if the scratches are far behind...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
this sounds terrifying!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join