It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking up w/ scratches on body. Happening to many people.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I used to wake up with scratches and bruises on my shins and calves...constantly and after they would heal the next day new ones...it's been a few years since its happened but about 3 months ago it happened again

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

The fact that you have to say it wasn't you makes me wonder...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I've known a couple of people who have claimed to have woken up with weird scratches, and I do honestly believe that dark entities are the cause of some of them.

But the only person I've seen waking up with scratches was my brother when we were kids. And that's only because I razzed up our cat and threw it under his quilt.

edit on 3/7/12 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I just read your post about an hour ago or two and have been giving this a lot of thought. I too experienced something very similar or even identical. About two weeks ago on the 17th of October i stayed home from work and slept in till about 12 ish or so. When i got up i was still kind of sleepy and tired which is nothing out of the norm. So i went on about my day as i normally would. I let the dogs out to roam and do their business in the backyard while i smoked a cig. When i got back inside after smoking i decided i was going to lay out on the floor just like the dogs were doing just to relax and catch some sun coming in through the sliding glass door. I laid there on my back and my feet were crossed while my arms and hands were at my sides not touching me and i guess i must have dozed off. When i woke up i felt overly heavy and my body was aching all over. I simply attributed that to the fact that i just fell asleep on the floor and hence thats why i was aching. I really felt like i had been asleep for hours and hours, however it had only been around 40 mins or so that i was out for. When i got up off the floor i felt like my forehead was just burning up almost like if i had sunburn i move my brows to feel if it burned and it in fact it did burn just like a sunburn does. I thought it was kind of odd so i decided to go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. What i found were two very thin scratches about an inch aprt from each other and maybe 2-3 inches long right on the center of my forehead although the two scratches were at and angle....... like this ---> ( / / )

I thought it was very weird but to be honest i didnt think it was a big deal, i thought maybe that one of the dogs could be the culprit but the scratches were just too thin to be a claw mark. Either way i brushed off and went on about the day. Later on that night me and the wife were about to go out for a smoke in our backyard when she noticed a couple of thin scratches at the base of my neck where it meets my back. I have never told anyone else about this except my wife and she has no idea what to make of this either. I even have a picture of the scratches from that day. If anyone is interested in seeing this picture i can post it later. Also i would like to add that this is the first time i have experienced something like this, at least that i can remember.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This reminds me of a brief story related to me some years ago by a friend. He mentioned that he'd had a dream in which he was attacked by some large birds. I don't remember what kind. The important bit is that, in the dream, one of them managed to scratch his arm with its talons; when he awoke, he had matching scratches on his arm, in exactly the same place.

Weird, and possibly related.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
hi

quit scratching yourself

regards

ue

ps the need for a thread over this

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I have woken up with a twisted ankle

black and blue bruises on the back of my legs near the
back of my knees and on my thigh (right)

but never scratches that i know of

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Trim your own nails . Sleep with mittens on, or gloves. Put the cat in the laundry room at night. Set out mouse traps. Get a dog. If it continues to happen move.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
several times i have woken up in fear and i can't move or get a sound out . i've had someone scream in my ear . idk what to make of it . i just move on and think it's weird .. always happend at my grand parents house down in the basement living area .who knows

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Once a few years ago I woke up with small cuts on one of my hands, looked like an old razor blade had been used, at a complete loss to explain it. Never happened before or since. Very strange.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Happened to me many times.
I've actually had scratches appear on my arm right in front of other people.
I have a ghost that likes to move things and knock things over.
It knocked over some stuff on a table right next to me one day and I told it to f off and went back to what I was doing.
A few minutes later, my arm started burning and I looked down to see three scratches.
I immediately showed my wife and friends to verify what happened.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I woke up the other day with a mark on my neck which looks like a cross. i have been biting my nails for as long as i can remember so i couldnt have scratched myself. i dont own any pets and i investigated my room for any objects that could have scratched me.. nothing has happened to me since so it is neither good nor a bad thing yet.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It is use to happen to me too. In particular three mark scratches. It was always on my legs and it wasnt till one day I was taking a shower and I caught myself (without event thinking about it) scratching that same area. I guess I just subconsciously was doing it. Now I tend to catch myself

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I had these strange scratches on my leg and i woke up i had a feeling as if a cat had scratched me.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I always wake up with scratches and bruises, can't remember at first, then remember what I ran into the day before while working or playing or whatever. It's like a game of Memory.

Maybe this should go in the current "Things that make you think paranormal but aren't" thread...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This has happened to me too,and not just scratches.
1)punctures,what looks like needlemarks

2)bruises under my skin,that look like birthmarks under my skin-the worst was when i woke up with such a bruise under my lower lip,and i seemed to have injured a back muscle,so bad i could hardly move,i spent the whole day in bed,it was agonisingly painful.Although the bruise under my lip faded by that evening,the painful muscle only got better by middle of the next day.

3)these birthmark-type bruises when they faded,would often have what looks like a needlemark that was under the bruise

4)i discovered what seems to be an old scar,like a vaccination,in a place where i never got a vaccination(a circular scar) One day i noticed a needlemark within this scar,next day the needlemark was gone but the "old scar" remains.

5)I had a dream one night,of giving birth and then having a medical procedure,done with very futuristic equipment.In the dream i received an injection on my right upper arm,in the spot where i have a tattoo in real life-but the equipment they used was like nothing i could imagine.The needlepoint of this injection apparatus was almost like the tip of a usb cable-and the apparatus that was used to inject me in my arm drew a measured dosage from an apparatus with flashing lights that came floating through the air to the doctor and nurse who was doing the procedure.When i woke up,i was feeling sick,i had a headache and just felt bleeegh-but here's the weird thing-my right arm was extremely sore all day,a heavy feeling that came+went,pain and aching,pins+needles,really stinging.Also i was bleeding(as a woman bleeds) and that went on for 9 days before it eventually stopped.The arm was better by the next day.

6)some of these needlemarks form a triangle,or a chevron shape,i've noticed.

I still have'nt figured out how to post pics,its just too bloody complicated on this site,but if you have a business email addy,or one that won't identify your real name,i will send you some pics,then you can post them here,if you've figured out how.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

The need to contribute nothing to a thread you're obviously not in the least interested in???

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has mentioned it, but has anyone ever considered that there might be sleep walking going on? It happened to me a few imes in my life and I would awake in my bed unaware I had done it. I had roommates and my mother both witness this awhile back.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I woke up recently missing my wedding ring and another ring. Weird thing was, I kept rubbing my index finger for a few hours before I even noticed my rings were missing. So I look at my my index finger, the ring indentation is still there, with scratches around it, my ring finger, where the other ring was, bleeding & torn skin, because its near impossible to get that ring past my nuckle without using soap. After searching for 8 hours and no luck, I go to sit on this char, where I previously ripped this same chair apart, my ring is sitting on top real nice. The next morning, I just happen to open a small zipper pocket in my purse, which, yes I did search, & I keep nothing in this small pocket, the ring fell right out into my hand. My question is, how the hell, if I obviously ripped the rings off my fingers in my sleep, did I not wake myself up, due to the pain of removing one, that left bloody & torn up skin?!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Cause? The demonic. Read Fr. Malachi's book, Hostage to the Devil, or Sgt. Ralph Sarchie's book, Beware the Night. These entities are real.

You need to get yourself right with G-d from a spiritual perspective.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join