It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Wants You to Pay Double For The Grope...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
TSA finally catches on to how much Americans enjoy having their genitals fondled...and it looks like the TSA is reaching into your pockets even deeper so people can pay for the treat!

As if they could go any deeper than right down in there where they have their hands daily. Except this time, it's not just a quick grope so as to gain that PERMISSION to fly, it's just more money they want because they are doing such a good job.

TSA wants to double security fees
rt.com...

It looks like the TSA finally caught on to how much Americans enjoy having their genitals fondled: the US Transportation and Security Administration wants to start charging airline passengers double on screening fees.

A proposal to double the security fee on flights originating in the United States has been given the go-ahead by the Democrat-controlled Senate and, pending full Congressional approval, could soon be coming to an airport near you. If the hike is authorized, the security fee tagged on to a round-trip airline ticket will double from $5 to $10.

I really like this part tho...I mean how difficult is it to see that the money is going to come from the people...again. The statement of "The Government should be picking up the cost" is BS. Where does the Govt. get their money? C'mon, you know the answer.

“Air security is a national security function and it’s something that all of us need to be behind as Americans, and the government should be picking up the cost of that,” Airlines for America spokesman Sean Kennedy tells CNN. Supporters of the bill argue that, currently, the TSA’s $7.6 billion budget is largely footed by American taxpayers on a whole — including even those who are scared to set foot on an aircraft. Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) has authored the amendment to the Homeland Security bill and estimates that doubling the security fee would bring in $315 million in funding that would be added to the agency’s budget from taxpayer dollars otherwise.

And then Ron Paul comes up with the perfect solution for all of this...again!
This man is so logical in his approach to problems in America that the term "Common Sense" should have a pic of RP next to it in the dictionary.

Another Republican member of Congress, Rep. Ron Paul, has had other ideas about the TSA. The congressman has been campaigning in hopes of becoming the GOP’s nomination for the presidency by vowing to abolish the TSA entirely if elected.

The TSA could always save a few cents by pawning the roughly 5,700 pieces of security equipment it has in storage that the House Oversight Committee estimates to be worth $184 million. Or, perhaps, they could consider scaling back the recently launched pilot program being tested in Houston, Texas that calls for TSA agents inspecting passengers on city busses.

Go Ron!

My previous thread on those Bus Spies:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now before I end this I have to include just one more snippet of absolute assness...I think it's a word?? If not it should be.

In this line we have the term "Post Recession" ... Post? When did it end?

She added that the airline industry is already being hit hard by a ravaged post-recession economy and that doubling fees would lessen the likelihood that some passengers would opt to fly.

So the fee hike from $5 to $10 is what will stop people from flying...Really? Nothing to do with the degrading, humiliating, insulting, de-humanizing treatment of little Sally, Uncle Jerome and Granma Moses at the hands of complete power tripping strangers...Nope, couldn't be that at all...

Read More:
rt.com...

Peace

edit on 29-5-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If i had to touch some of those people's genitals i would want more too, on a side note ive seen some if i "had to do it i would probably give them a tip
:
Sorry there is nothing more to contribute to this thread because you gave the solution. End tsa and end certain problems right away

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
A while back there was a thread with pictures of airline receipts showing the "post-9/11 security fee"

I can't find it now and would really like to have those images because seeing 9/11 on a receipt like that really makes a point, especially now that they're doubling their fees.

Anyone got a link?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1825114
A while back there was a thread with pictures of airline receipts showing the "post-9/11 security fee"

I can't find it now and would really like to have those images because seeing 9/11 on a receipt like that really makes a point, especially now that they're doubling their fees.

Anyone got a link?

No link but it does sound familiar...If you find it please post.

Peace

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

t looks like the TSA finally caught on to how much Americans enjoy having their genitals fondled: the US Transportation and Security Administration wants to start charging airline passengers double on screening fees

Yep gotta pay them union thugs more money double the fee for double the disgrace.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Who would of ever thought
it would come to having to pay
some jerk off to molest you?

These TSA goons are going to far,
I only fly private and for good reasons.

I refuse to pay these morons to
grab my testicles.

Even if they made it equal and actually
groped middle eastern looking people
and not 70 year old ladies and nuns while the women
in a burqa walks right on through. Or the disabled 9 year old
boy who gets molested in a wheel chair while maqmuhamude
strolls right past security in fear of racailly profiling.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

edit on 29-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Who would of ever thought
it would come to having to pay
some jerk off to molest you?

These TSA goons are going to far,
I only fly private and for good reasons.

I refuse to pay these morons to
grab my testicles.

Even if they made it equal and actually
groped middle eastern looking people
and not 70 year old ladies and nuns while the women
in a burqa walks right on through. Or the disabled 9 year old
boy who gets molested in a wheel chair while maqmuhamude
strolls right past security in fear of racailly profiling.

You have to pay for a prostitute to do the same thing

Man this is screwed up in so many ways.

Peace

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

t looks like the TSA finally caught on to how much Americans enjoy having their genitals fondled: the US Transportation and Security Administration wants to start charging airline passengers double on screening fees

Yep gotta pay them union thugs more money double the fee for double the disgrace.

This will allow them to get even more degrading equipment for that exact purpose. The people pay and pay and pay...because they are forced to. Even those afraid to fly are paying. How sick is that?

Peace

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

You have to pay for a prostitute to do the same thing

Man this is screwed up in so many ways.

Peace

At least she releases your stress
not give you more unwanted stress..

I wont let these ass bags
be feeling up my daughter or wife's
breast and privates

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

See that is it right there the fee hike was due to lack of funds to run the grope department and now they will take those funds to go buy more expensive equipment and still grope.

It is ridiculous.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I wonder if John Travolta is suddenly going to be called abroad for secret filming projects? I'd be willing to bet that he would pay for the grope

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I have a trip coming up that requires me to go to Florida (I'm in Massachusetts). I have opted to rent a car and take 2 days to drive there instead of flying.

Even before 9/11 I was always singled out for "extra security checks" whenever I flew.

I was sick of it then, and I am even more outraged by it now. I would rather drive or take a train than fly in today's TSA environment.

I'm all for security, but I am not giving up my liberty for it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have no problems with the fees...on the condition that a prostate exam is included. After the exam they can taste their fingers for final boarding approval.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BomSquad

I have to travel for business. It would take me 7 1/2 hours to fly to my destination ONLY because I have to leave 3 hours pre-flight and drive 70 miles to the AP in order to go along with the rest of the cattle herd and get radiated or groped. It takes me 9 hours to drive, so I drive. The TSA is out of control.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Am I wrong for thinking this is funny?
In some crazy assed bassakward kinda way, this all makes me smile.

It is like I am living in Bizzaro world.
It has gotten soooo bad that our country has become a parody of itself.
It is comical.
You couldn't make # like this up if you tried.
This summer is going to be EPIC.
The revolution is at our doorstep and not a moment to soon.
I can't believe I am alive to witness this historic and monumentous occasion.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Am I wrong for thinking this is funny?
In some crazy assed bassakward kinda way, this all makes me smile.

It is like I am living in Bizzaro world.
It has gotten soooo bad that our country has become a parody of itself.
It is comical.
You couldn't make # like this up if you tried.
This summer is going to be EPIC.
The revolution is at our doorstep and not a moment to soon.
I can't believe I am alive to witness this historic and monumentous occasion.

I know what you mean.

Every day there's something that is so backwards, so unlikely and soooo wrong that the shock is wearing off. I'm at the point of "Sure, why not?" "Fits in with everything else." and my favorite "Should have expected this".

I just want to know when Americans are going to say "Enough is enough." But I also think it's too late. The time for action has been lost.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join