It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Torso found in Montreal garbage pile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
again,mods please move if need be.

i just posted about a human foot being 'mailed' to the P.C. part head courters in ottawa.
now i find this just now!!!!

i'll let you guys decide whats happening!!!

The major crimes unit of the Montreal police is investigating the discovery of a torso in a pile of garbage in the Côte-des-Neiges borough, west of Décarie Boulevard.

Police said a suitcase holding the human remains was found behind an apartment building at the corner of Place Lucy and the Décarie.

The building's janitor made the grisly discovery Tuesday morning at about 10:15 a.m.

He told CBC news he first noticed the suitcase in a large garbage pile last week, but only opened it today after noticing maggots crawling around the item.

Police aren't releasing any details about the age or gender of the body, or how long it might have been there.

They say more information will be available after an autopsy is performed.

any thoughts???

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Oh my so thats where I left my torso. First my foot now my torso I shall be whole soon, soon

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
Oh my so thats where I left my torso. First my foot now my torso I shall be whole soon, soon

Not funny

The package was forgotten there by the garbage truck
been there for a week ..

glad they could find it .. many time the garbage truck is there to take everything

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Fear mongering (on media's part). This crap happens all the time. Why, all the sudden, are they reporting all these tid-bit topics: racism, class warfare, zombies, body parts,shootings, etc.? IMHO, it really is just for the shock factor and keeping people in a state of fear. To me, it means that the system is about to go and they want everybody as weak as possible, so they will buy their agenda (or totalitarian laws).

Get real.

Regardless, it would be a shocking find.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Holy cow ! What on earth is going on up in Canada. You guys have all these feet and legs washing up on shore and now you find a torso! Hannibal Lector wanna be maybe up there?

Ok I am editing this with this link to another story that just happened as well in Canada.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5/29/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
...any thoughts???

My first thought after reading the thread title was the news about Steve being mailed the foot. Queer, ain't it?

Gonna be an interesting tale once the Queen's Cowboys get their man.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Chief of Police: "This is undoubtedly the work of a sadistic serial ki.. um.. err.. terroristic proteser! Everyone is to be indoors by dawn!"

edit on 29-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

ya i posted a 'foot' thrad earlier as well!
thats what got the ball rolling for me!

new topics

top topics

join