It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is damaged goods - Mainstream Media is now turning Birther - tick toc tick toc

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBpage76
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I would love to see your PROOF that he wasn’t.

You show me yours and I will show you mine,

…or proof of any kind to prove he is an upstanding citizen. He serve his country? He do anything positive in his community, aside from associating with known anti-American and radical racial groups? You spend any time with him in the "Chuma Gang" smoking dope (as I recall, they made a big deal out of that with Clinton). Doubtful, you don’t know anything more than what any other regular citizen does… only what the media puts out.

Prove me wrong, prove the “lies of the GOP” and how its all a smear campaign, and you may swayed my thoughts. Until you can show me what positive effects he has had on this country, even before his presidency, then by all means….. we are eagerly waiting.

edit on 30-5-2012 by JBpage76 because: removal of possible offensive material

edit on 30-5-2012 by JBpage76 because: (no reason given)

You are the one saying he was Muslim so the burden of proof is on you. Most of the people who say this is because of the school he went to while living in Kenya. But they fail to mention that Jews and Christians also attended that school. Like a Muslim would attend a Christian church for 20 years.

Also he was a director of the The Developing Communities Project it is a faith-based organization in Chicago. DCP was organized in 1984 as a branch of the Calumet Community Religious Conference in response to lay-offs and plant closings in Southeast Chicago in the 1970's and 1980's. In 1986, DCP was incorporated as a not-for-profit organization under the leadership of its first executive director Barack Obama. It continues to provide literacy, job training and leadership development programs, for which it has received multiple awards, such as the 2007 Chicago Community Organizing Award. So yes he did help his community.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I don't know why any of you are still obsessed with his birthplace. Regardless of where he was born, he is the president right now. So, what needs to be done, is something substantial to get him out of office. Because breaking the constitution to bits isn't enough, apparently...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Why are you so eager to get on some one for voicing their opinion?

I'm attacking the idea, not the poster. The idea is ridiculous, it's counter productive to the ends that the birthers want to achieve.

That's my whole point to this president, is the "rumors" floating around about his background..... you can't deny the fact that there are people who won't let it go.

Yes, this stupidity simply will not go away. This is true, there is nothing anyone can do that will convince people that the idea that Obama was born anywhere else but Hawaii is unfounded, and has no basis in reality.

That's what I mean by it casts a shadow over his head, whether or not it's proven or not proven, regardless of which rumor one is referring to, it's a negative mark against him as a president.

So, is it that you don't believe that reality, facts, and truth will be enough to loose Obama the election in November so the only thing left is to create lie after lie after lie to do the job?

My thing with him aside from the PERSONAL attacks that won't go away, is his policies and lack of leadership. He hasn't done any thing positive for this country or it's people. He just doesn't seem to care.....

I really can't disagree with you there. He doesn't seem to care, he hasn't done a good job, he has caved repeatedly to the GOP, and watched as it's bit him in the ass.

Also, as for Daddy Bush, I'm getting info together for a future thread on where the Bush's actually came from and who they were associated with in the early 1900's, so yeah, I wouldn't be surprised as to whom Bush hung out with in school. And supposedly their last name was NOT Bush. But that's for another story for some other time...

You will be very interested in the history of the Bush's especially granddaddy Prescott Bush, the grandfather of the Modern TEA Party movement. It's his ideas that are the real goal of the TEA Party.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis
Then show me where ANYTHING has been authenticated. Show me a authentic SSN, Birth Certificate, Hospital Record, Anything at all that has been authenticated by a credible source.

How about you show the same for previous Presidents.... oh, you are unable to, but you demand it from Obama....

Why is that?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

How about you show the same for previous Presidents.... oh, you are unable to, but you demand it from Obama....

Why is that?

You know they aren't going to tell you the real reason they are so adamant about this particular president's history. They deny it to themselves.

If this issue had ever been about the truth, it would have been over and done with by now. But it's never been about the truth. The birthers aren't interested in the truth, they are only interested in getting this particular president out of the white house.

There are so many, many reasons why this president doesn't deserve another term in office, so many legitimate reasons. But instead of focusing on those real, legitimate reasons, they instead focus on this fantasy. Why is that?

Again, this has nothing to do with finding facts, they don't care about facts, that's why they repeatedly have rejected the birth certificate, the Hawaiian government's affirmation of it's legitimacy, & the birth announcements. They aren't interested in the truth.

They never have been, never will be interested in the truth, they are only interested in destroying this particular president in the most embarrassing way they can think of.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

This isnt a court of law and I am in no way bound by “burden of law” to prove anything!

*** “is because of the school he went to while living in Kenya” ***

It has very little to do with the fact that he attended a predominantly muslim school, or that his father was muslim, or that he is listed as a muslim in indonisia where he attended school. I’ve got very little problems with Islam in general. It’s the fact that he is known to have associated with radical muslims and radical racial groups, bla bla bla…. That bothers me… And should, unless you support these groups, bother you too! The list is endless.

The post you were so quick to reply to was not even initially about presenting proof of whether he is or isn’t. I know all I need to know about the man. It was a follow up on the reasons I didn’t vote for the man and why I wont.

I don’t believe everything I hear about the man, but most of his past is undeniably shady for a man who should be setting an example for the rest of the world. Not that Romney is any better! This years elections aren’t going to turn out well either way it goes.

So either read the previous posts a little better before replying to a post or keep showing the world that most Obummer supporters frequently speak before they think…Your turn.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

I would love to see your PROOF that he wasn’t.

You show me yours and I will show you mine,

…or proof of any kind to prove he is an upstanding citizen. He serve his country? He do anything positive in his community, aside from associating with known anti-American and radical racial groups? You spend any time with him in the "Chuma Gang" smoking dope (as I recall, they made a big deal out of that with Clinton). Doubtful, you don’t know anything more than what any other regular citizen does… only what the media puts out.

Prove me wrong, prove the “lies of the GOP” and how its all a smear campaign, and you may swayed my thoughts. Until you can show me what positive effects he has had on this country, even before his presidency, then by all means….. we are eagerly waiting.

edit on 30-5-2012 by JBpage76 because: removal of possible offensive material

You are asking me to prove he WASN'T a muslim? Seriously? No better way to deflect than asking someone to prove a negative. You state you "KNOW" he was a muslim. Shouldnt be too tough to prove it. Burden is on the accuser, afterall.

As for your second two paragraphs worth of deflection, I will, absolutely, touch on that, as soon as you back up your accusation.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

It is easy to state a bigoted attitude, and then justify it.

Then whats the point of even commenting on it? Aside from firing off a cynical remark from the hip….

Simple: deflecting from a bigoted attitude by stating that it is not racist does not change the fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join