It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is damaged goods - Mainstream Media is now turning Birther - tick toc tick toc

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Guess you havent been reading the entire thread, just the posts with pretty pictures...but thanks for playing.
edit on 30-5-2012 by JBpage76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBpage76

Guess you havent been reading the entire thread, just the posts with pretty pictures...but thanks for playing.

Or I responded to it before I got to the other responses to it. But hey, nice ad hom.

Its ok though, being an admitted bigot has to be tough.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Seems like there has been more controversial scandals surrounding this particular president and his administration since the beginning compared to all the others put together.

You really need to take another look at the history of scandals in the US Executive branch if you honestly believe what you wrote above.

Are you forgetting the following:

Bush Jr
- Lewis Libby convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice for the "Plame Affair".
- Karl Rove investigated for the "improper political influence over government decision-making" and involvement in other scandals including the "Plame Affair".
- Lawyergate
- White House e-mail controversy
- Jack Abramoff scandal that resulted in multiple convictions
- "advanced interrogation techniques"

Clinton
- Monica Lewinsky
- Whitewater

Bush Sr
- Catalina Vasquez Villalpando, the only US Treasurer to be sent to prison
- Iran-Contra pardons that stopped any further investigation

Reagan
- Iran-Contra Affair
- Housing and Urban Development scandal, with multiple convictions for bribery, perjury, and obstruction
- Savings and loan scandal during which 747 firms failed and had to be bailed out

Ford
- Nixon pardon
- Secretary of Agriculture Earl Butz's comments regarding African-Americans and the GOP

Nixon
- Watergate, which led to Nixon's resignation
- VP Spiro Agnew convicted of tax fraud
- the Pentagon Papers
- Richard Helms, CIA director convicted of perjury for denying involvement in overthrow of Salvadore Allende. Also destroyed all record of the over 150 mind control experiments of MKULTRA.

That is only some of the scandals going back to 1970 or so. There are scandals dating back to George Washington's administration.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

***being an admitted bigot has to be tough.***

First of all, I am not a bigot… I am currently in West Africa and it has been my unfortunate privilege to see the aftermath of Muslim attacks on Christians many, many times. I do not think that Islam at its roots is pure evil, and don’t harbor ill will toward muslims on that level, but the utter disgust of the things going on over here at the hands of Christian hating muslims is horrifying and animalist to say the least. So call me what you will, I refuse to vote for a man that WAS muslim at one time, and has STRONG ties to radical islam to govern the future of my children. I am sorry.

I don’t base my opinions on speculations or the frivolous speech of some extremist.

Its easy to read a sentence and think you know someone and their beliefs, as you just have, but you cant honesty disagree that his background shady, proven or unproven. Open book my foot.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBpage76

***being an admitted bigot has to be tough.***

First of all, I am not a bigot… I am currently in West Africa and it has been my unfortunate privilege to see the aftermath of Muslim attacks on Christians many, many times. I do not think that Islam at its roots is pure evil, and don’t harbor ill will toward muslims on that level, but the utter disgust of the things going on over here at the hands of Christian hating muslims is horrifying and animalist to say the least. So call me what you will, I refuse to vote for a man that WAS muslim at one time, and has STRONG ties to radical islam to govern the future of my children. I am sorry.

I don’t base my opinions on speculations or the frivolous speech of some extremist.

Its easy to read a sentence and think you know someone and their beliefs, as you just have, but you cant honesty disagree that his background shady, proven or unproven. Open book my foot.

It is easy to state a bigoted attitude, and then justify it.

I would LOVE to see your proof that Obama "was" a muslim, though.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I would love to see your PROOF that he wasn’t.

You show me yours and I will show you mine,

…or proof of any kind to prove he is an upstanding citizen. He serve his country? He do anything positive in his community, aside from associating with known anti-American and radical racial groups? You spend any time with him in the "Chuma Gang" smoking dope (as I recall, they made a big deal out of that with Clinton). Doubtful, you don’t know anything more than what any other regular citizen does… only what the media puts out.

Prove me wrong, prove the “lies of the GOP” and how its all a smear campaign, and you may swayed my thoughts. Until you can show me what positive effects he has had on this country, even before his presidency, then by all means….. we are eagerly waiting.

edit on 30-5-2012 by JBpage76 because: removal of possible offensive material

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

It is easy to state a bigoted attitude, and then justify it.

Then whats the point of even commenting on it? Aside from firing off a cynical remark from the hip….

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
One (yes, one) of President Obama’s social security numbers is 042-68-4425, which belonged to a John Paul Ludwig... A Connecticut resident who died before receiving benefits.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Interesting to find this going on about 2 years ago at about this time...
Not to mention where we are now...

"To some degree, he's damaged goods," said Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. "I think that means we'll have less credibility and, ironically, be less equipped to reform the United Nations in the way that it needs to be reformed."

Guess whose the To some degree damage goods to say the least now?

Source

I believe if the media is showing any attempt to turn on Obama then they're faking it.
Cuz it could be just an act...like you really can believe what you read and what you see on TV is for real....lol

To the OP...I loved the title..lol
edit on 30-5-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Obama is damage goods and this country is damaged goods and the only way to get rid of Obama is by voting him out.

Anything else is wishful thinking.

How are we suppsed to vote him out? Who are we supposed to vote for? Not a single candidate is remotely worthy.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

True ~ you're 100% correct ~

I guess I should have worded it differently.

I realize all presidents have their fair share of POLITICAL scandals, there is no perfectly run administration, that's for sure.

What I guess I should have said, was with Obama not only does he have political problems but also PERSONAL problems. In other words, the eligibility of a legal status as a U.S. citizen, the mystery surrounding his upbringing, schooling, his association with radicals his whole life, the mystery behind numerous social security numbers,, etc,etc,....... I'm not saying that I agree with any of this BUT it does cast a shadow over his head along with all the political problems that his administration already has.

Sorry for the misinterpretation on my earlier comment. Hope this helps to clarify it better.

I do understand that all administrations have problems, regardless of whether democrat or republican.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

What I guess I should have said, was with Obama not only does he have political problems but also PERSONAL problems. In other words, the eligibility of a legal status as a U.S. citizen,

Which isn't an issue for the vast majority of Americans who aren't complete morons and know that he was born in Hawaii.

the mystery surrounding his upbringing, schooling, his association with radicals his whole life,

This particular president has his past more known that most any other president in recent history. Here's a question, do you know who Bush the elder was hanging out with in High School?

the mystery behind numerous social security numbers,, etc,etc,

What mystery? I could claim that you used the social security number 859-99-3456 which belonged to John Q Deadguy for years. Without any proof it's a claim. Where's the real proof, or are people pulling bulldunk out of their butts?

I'm not saying that I agree with any of this BUT it does cast a shadow over his head along with all the political problems that his administration already has.

I'm not a birther, BUT....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by snarky412

What I guess I should have said, was with Obama not only does he have political problems but also PERSONAL problems. In other words, the eligibility of a legal status as a U.S. citizen,

Which isn't an issue for the vast majority of Americans who aren't complete morons and know that he was born in Hawaii.

Ummmm, we are on a conspiracy site. So are people morons only when they don't agree with you? Because the last time I looked, people come to ATS to debate ideas that are not mainstream. Like this one.

We hope to "deny ignorance", but we also recognize that just because a vast majority of Americans believes something, that doesn't automatically make it true.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Yea, "Deny Ignorance" is this websites motto. Unfortunately, the birther issue is about as ignorant as one can get.

And no, I don't call people who disagree with me morons, just people who refuse to accept reality and instead delude themselves in this fantasy, with the vain hope that a politician that they don't like will get removed from office.

It's not an important issue, the reason it's not an important issue is because it's not a real issue. The real issues are the Economy, jobs, abortion, gun control, etc. Obama's birth certificate has been addressed. It's done, get over it. Move onto something that has some social import instead of living in a fantasy where a few thousand people bring down a president without any concrete proof whatsoever.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

With all due respect to your opinion, when Obama's own publicists put out documentation over 20 years ago that states he was born in Kenya...I think that gives a little credibility to the people who have had that suspicion for the past few years. His OWN publicist...some say it was a simple error, some say it was to portray Obama in a certain light at the time, some say it is the truth coming out.

I don't know how anyone could continue to ridicule birthers after this new information has come to light. Either this is the biggest comedy of errors EVER or perhaps as the saying goes, where there is smoke, there is fire.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I don't know how anyone could continue to ridicule birthers after this new information has come to light. Either this is the biggest comedy of errors EVER or perhaps as the saying goes, where there is smoke, there is fire.

Actually I'm pretty sure I know how people can still ridicule birthers after that.

If birthers want Obama to get re elected, then keep this theory going, cause that's exactly what's going to happen. Birthers are going to make the undecided voters go running to the Obama camp cause they are going to make Republicans and Romney look like idiots.

So, if you want Obama to get re elected, keep it up, otherwise, I would suggest going after real issues that more Americans really care about. Like jobs. Why hasn't Obama gotten this economy turned around?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Why are you so eager to get on some one for voicing their opinion?

That's my whole point to this president, is the "rumors" floating around about his background..... you can't deny the fact that there are people who won't let it go. That's what I mean by it casts a shadow over his head, whether or not it's proven or not proven, regardless of which rumor one is referring to, it's a negative mark against him as a president.

My thing with him aside from the PERSONAL attacks that won't go away, is his policies and lack of leadership. He hasn't done any thing positive for this country or it's people. He just doesn't seem to care.....

Also, as for Daddy Bush, I'm getting info together for a future thread on where the Bush's actually came from and who they were associated with in the early 1900's, so yeah, I wouldn't be surprised as to whom Bush hung out with in school. And supposedly their last name was NOT Bush. But that's for another story for some other time...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

Actually I'm pretty sure I know how people can still ridicule birthers after that.

So tell me. Why is that not relevant? Why does that not invite more questioning into his past?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

So tell me. Why is that not relevant? Why does that not invite more questioning into his past?

Because his past isn't relevant anymore, his time in office IS relevant. It's where you are going to find real facts, and real stuff to educate the moronic masses against Obama and really get him out of office next November.

Killing of American citizens, Obamacare, the Economy, failing to shut down GITMO, Indefinite detention. These issues are why Obama is damaged goods. This made up birther crap isn't going to do you any good at all.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Q33323

This is another birther lie. Jean Paul Ludwig's SSN# was 045-26-8722. His death was also reported to the Social Security Administration. He died in 1981 which is after Obama had been assigned an SSN.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join