It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is damaged goods - Mainstream Media is now turning Birther - tick toc tick toc

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Being as I'm one of the dumb-asses that voted for him, I am rethinking my choices. No way can any one get me to vote for him again. BAD MISTAKE!!!!

No one is asking you to. But this birther garbage is going to get him re elected, mark my words. The overwhelming majority of Americans don't buy into the birther bull, and if Romney gets pinned as a Birther you can say goodbye to his chances of getting elected.

I may go independent this year.... still not sure except for the fact that Obama has been nothing but a HUGE disappointment. He would have made one hell of a car salesman with his line of BS to get elected in the first place.

I wouldn't blame you one bit.

I'd rather Clinton or Bush again before I voted a 2nd term for obummer....

There are term limits on the Presidency.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

This states it's from the Sunday Standard, a Kenya paper:

eastandard.net...

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

No one is asking you to. But this birther garbage is going to get him re elected, mark my words. The overwhelming majority of Americans don't buy into the birther bull, and if Romney gets pinned as a Birther you can say goodbye to his chances of getting elected.

I never said I was a birther.....

There are term limits on the Presidency.

No sh@t sherlock, I meant that sarcastically.... not literally.

I just have lost all confidence in him and do not like where our country is headed. He seems oblivious to the people, as citizens, and the problems facing us and our country. Romney may not be any better but something has got to change. It won't happen as long as Obummer remains in office.....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

Birthers are quick to pull the counter racism card in this. When it's just lack of intelligence and reason ...

Is that why yesterday I was called a "racist" for refusing to vote for him on the basis he was "muslim"? Yeah, you read that right....You tell me how the math works out on that one... Talk about lack of intelligence and reason...on that I agree with you. Of course, my response was deleted, I guess it must have hurt his feelings.

You cant for one minute really believe your own statement is true? Have you been reading any of the various threads/posts? almost every other one is somebody calling someone else a racist unjustly....

I am neither democrat or republic now days, they have both gone to extremes… we need Chuck Norris…. Wait, that’s racist, ummm, lets see…. OH! We need Bill Cosby (which by the way I would vote for) or is that racist that I picked second candidate of opposite color?

Race has no value in my perception of a person, their morals and character DO!… pick a person because of their resume, not because the color of paper it was printed on.

****and to set the record strait, because I know someone will ask, as they always do… I know that its NOT illegal to be muslim and be president, but it does effect my voting decision and NO that does not make me a racist****

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Im a RON PAUL ONLY kinda guy but I would hate to see Romney in there after all that cheating they did to get him in, atleast Obamas lies sound good...When Florida figured out last week that like 40,000 plus dead people had voted, I was not surprised, amazing how the media can create a figure out of a fool. Imagine how bad they are going to try and cheat for Romney..
edit on 29-5-2012 by avatard because: 4got

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
reply to post by Southern Guardian

This states it's from the Sunday Standard, a Kenya paper:

eastandard.net...

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Yes, and once again, if you bothered to read, that article is not the original AP article:

That 2004 AP article was modified by somebody who did not bother to put their name to it. The original 2004 AP article made no mention of Obama being Kenyan born:
legacy.signonsandiego.com...
seattletimes.nwsource.com...

The author from the Sunday Standard added 'Kenyan born' to the original AP article. We don't know who the author was who added 'kenyan born' and we have no evidence as to whether he got verification for this.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JBpage76

Is that why yesterday I was called a "racist" for refusing to vote for him on the basis he was "muslim"? Yeah, you read that right....You tell me how the math works out on that one... Talk about lack of intelligence and reason...on that I agree with you. Of course, my response was deleted, I guess it must have hurt his feelings.

Were you called a racist, or were you called a bigot? There is a difference, cause not voting for Obama because you think he's Muslim (he's not by the way) would make you a bigot.

****and to set the record strait, because I know someone will ask, as they always do… I know that its NOT illegal to be muslim and be president, but it does effect my voting decision and NO that does not make me a racist****

No, it doesn't make you racist, it would however make you a bigot. Which isn't much better at all. (I put the definition of Bigot in there so you know I wasn't calling you a racist, and to inform you of the difference between a racist and a bigot)

Why not, not vote for Obama because you don't like his policies? I don't want to vote for Obama for a second term because I don't agree with his policies. I don't think he has done a good job. I believe he caved much too often to the demands of the GOP. That, in my opinion is a real reason to not vote for someone, but to not vote for them solely based on his speculative religious practices? That's not right.

Of course, maybe the moron you were arguing with didn't know the difference between a bigot and a racist either, I don't know.

I never said I was a birther.....

I didn't call you one. Einstein. (If we are going to use tired old 1980s insult lexicon)

I just have lost all confidence in him and do not like where our country is headed. He seems oblivious to the people, as citizens, and the problems facing us and our country. Romney may not be any better but something has got to change. It won't happen as long as Obummer remains in office.....

I have to say I don't have much confidence in him either. Course one would have to wonder why you chose a birther thread in order to talk about your distaste for the president's policies and practices? I thought this thread was about the made up bull dunk that is the birther conspiracy. How these people like Trump believe that Obama was born in Kenya, even though that every single time that people claim this, they don't post any proof whatsoever, or if they do, it's already been debunked 1000 times already.

edit on 29-5-2012 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I am aware of the difference between a racist and a bigot. And … I cant believe I am saying this… but I agree… it wouldn’t be right to hold a vote STRICTLY on account of his religion, and that’s how it reads on the post. So, in that aspect I was probably too callous.

However, there were many other factors that played a roll in my decision making process, and in the future will take special precaution to elaborate on them ...

Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens…

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is sort of stuff that is gold for Obama. If he could tag Romney to the birther nutters that would be a slam dunk for him. Sometimes I just wonder if the Dems are not the ones secretly pushing this stuff to make it easier to paint the other side as complete idiots.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JBpage76

I am aware of the difference between a racist and a bigot. And … I cant believe I am saying this… but I agree… it wouldn’t be right to hold a vote STRICTLY on account of his religion, and that’s how it reads on the post. So, in that aspect I was probably too callous.

Ya think?

However, there were many other factors that played a roll in my decision making process, and in the future will take special precaution to elaborate on them ...

Yea, I would go with policy, and facts. Those usually help in an argument instead of going straight for the Muslim bigotry. Especially cause he's not a Muslim. (you know that whole Jeremiah Wright thing that the right likes to throw out there. Out of context video and all. Like it was Obama that said it.

Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens…

See, I am here to show people that attacking Obama on made up issues isn't the way to get people to not vote for him. The way to get people to not vote for him is to use the facts. Things like, gitmo not being closed, and his spineless attitude towards the GOP.

These things work so much better than birther crap, or the GOP lie of him being Muslim.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I have to say I don't have much confidence in him either. Course one would have to wonder why you chose a birther thread in order to talk about your distaste for the president's policies and practices? I thought this thread was about the made up bull dunk that is the birther conspiracy. How these people like Trump believe that Obama was born in Kenya, even though that every single time that people claim this, they don't post any proof whatsoever, or if they do, it's already been debunked 1000 times already.

The first part of the title of this thread is what caught my attention and I choose to post my personal dissatisfaction about him because there is such a distraction with the birther issue that I felt that there are other issues as well that is considered "damaged goods"....... that's all.

Lack of Leadership to me is worse than whether or not he was born here or some where else.
That in itself is considered damaged goods to me.......

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

and to be completely honest - I did not coin the phrase Obama is Damaged Goods - I think that was reporter for infowars.com that coined that on another issue a day or two ago.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Unless Donald Trump is now considered part of the MSM, I wouldn't hold onto the idea that the media is turning birther.

All Trump is doing is bringing attention to himself. Like that sheriff Joe guy, he knows full well this topic is great for publicity and better for book sales.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Regardless, it's a fitting description......

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Actually I have thought all this Birther stuff is just a ploy to allow Arnold to become supreme Uber president!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

We need a facepalm icon. This birther stuff is just never ending.

Just because Trump is an idiot, doesn't mean what he says is the truth. Trump has no facts, the facts point to Obama having been born in Hawaii. This has been authenticated so many times it's tiresome.

But please, keep going, all it does is help Obama get re elected.

Deny ignorance. Just because the incorruptible office drones in the State of Hawaii release a document that is not an original birth certificate, it doesn't make it authentic. When the WH releases a layered Adobe Illustrator document with all kinds of information on separate layers, that CERTAINLY isn't authentic.

So your statement about it being authenticated many times is simply an ignorant parroting of MSM propaganda. It's never been authenticated, the man was born in Kenya until he can prove otherwise, and he has not.

In fact, there is more incidental proof that he WAS born in Kenya than there exists proof to refute it. And fake birth certificates don't count, sorry.

edit on 30-5-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

So your statement about it being authenticated many times is simply an ignorant parroting of MSM propaganda. It's never been authenticated, the man was born in Kenya until he can prove otherwise, and he has not.

I am so glad you aren't on any jury I would face. You would throw out eye witnesses, and hard copy evidence for hearsay and conjecture evidence. If I were up on a speeding ticket, you would assume I was guilty of murder and demand proof that I wasn't a vampire.

He has proven it, just because you refuse to accept that proof isn't his problem, it's yours. Sorry that you have such a problem. But it's yours and no one can solve it but yourself.

In fact, there is more incidental proof that he WAS born in Kenya than there exists proof to refute it. And fake birth certificates don't count, sorry.

There's far more actual proof that he was born in Hawaii and that trumps incidental proof every time. Again, it's no one else's problem that you don't accept that actual proof. It's yours alone. This is a joke at this point, and unfortunately you are the punchline.

Listen, I don't want Obama elected again either. I don't think he has done a good job as President. I would just rather use facts to have him defeated in the November election than have him win because Mitt Romney sided with the Birthers and lost the votes of the sane.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Keep talking and remove all doubt.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

the facts point to Obama having been born in Hawaii. This has been authenticated so many times it's tiresome.

What facts are you referring to? I have not seen them, nor has anyone else. We have seen fabricated documents and heard lies and a large portion of the American public is dumb enough to believe it but that doesn't make it true now does it? Show us these facts that point to him being born in Hawaii and then explain to me how those facts are any more relevant than all of the ones pointing to him being born in Kenya.

Then show me where ANYTHING has been authenticated. Show me a authentic SSN, Birth Certificate, Hospital Record, Anything at all that has been authenticated by a credible source.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBpage76

No, it sure doesn't. It makes you a bigot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join