It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is damaged goods - Mainstream Media is now turning Birther - tick toc tick toc

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well the day he is gone - we switch gears to null and void everything this man has signed on to. I dont think there is any good laws he signed is there ? -- it really doesn't matter - he can not legally sign anything for the American People as he is not legally president. what should we do if they dont want to null and void this stuff ?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Oh come on thats racist thats racist. If you arent an obama lover your racist. Birthers are racist. So much racism.

haha 321

here they come.

I hope Obama gets thrown in prison and a real American is put in office. Someone who was born and raised here and doesnt follow hitlers gameplan

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yep no record of mother in the hospital says it all.

Cause wealthy broads just squirt on out and get ready for the cocktail party.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
We need a facepalm icon. This birther stuff is just never ending.

Just because Trump is an idiot, doesn't mean what he says is the truth. Trump has no facts, the facts point to Obama having been born in Hawaii. This has been authenticated so many times it's tiresome.

But please, keep going, all it does is help Obama get re elected.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Keep it up Keep it up.

Let Romney wear the badge of Birtherism and it's four more years. Four more years.

If Romney keeps hanging around the Donald, this will be yet another election that the Republicans lose to Obama.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Trump said there is a specific quote where Obama was questioned about being born in Kenya during the time he was running to become senator. Where is it? As with all the claims that Trump seems to pull out, he can't seem to back this one up either. And then we have Trump insisting there is some big cover up going on. What's new?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Keep it up Keep it up.

Let Romney wear the badge of Birtherism and it's four more years. Four more years.

Did you listen to Trumps interview with Wolf? It almost appeared as if he was protecting Romney. He was trying to keep Romney out of this all. In anycase I think the Romney campaign will try to avoid this as best as possible.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Seems like there has been more controversial scandals surrounding this particular president and his administration since the beginning compared to all the others put together.

And yet if a person disagrees with his policies or his ways, such as spending, no concern on the economy, too much golf/vacations....etc., etc. , then one is called a racist.

I personally don't see why any one would want him for a 2nd term. He hasn't shown me any thing positive that he has done for this country. He's even insulted the Vatican, which in itself, is a very powerful entity. Even some democrats that voted him in are now rethinking their choices.

Maybe we will finally get the Hope and Change he promised....
HOPE that he never gets re-elected....
CHANGE that maybe we can get back on the right track to recovery.....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Lessor of two evils has brought us to our current state .... Dont Vote for Evil at all ... cuz, its Ron Paul or nobody at all. I wanted Brains and Brawn 2012 - Paul -- Ventura Ticket..... can't have every thing you want I guess. but rest assured - the U.S. Military is taking a active interest in this election -- Support the Troops -- F*ck the Globalist -- is 2012 outcome.
I want to see one of our first actions - Kick the UN out of New York, by force if necessary. and secondly, pull every main stream media FCC license for not acting in the public's interest. I get goose bumps when I think we are fixing to free the world...... Lets Roll....
edit on 29-5-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

No one is crying racism here. We're calling stupidity.

Birthers are quick to pull the counter racism card in this. When it's just lack of intelligence and reason that's the problem and not racism.

But hey, keep it in the news, keep it relevant and you will ensure a second term for Obama.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Obama is damage goods and this country is damaged goods and the only way to get rid of Obama is by voting him out.

Anything else is wishful thinking.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

It seems everyone is becoming desperate to get Obama out of the office... so desperate in fact, that they will settle for ANYONE who can beat Obama in this election and push him out of the office. They needed it like this so that people would be willing to vote in a crony puppet of corporatism and intrusive big government.

It's all perfectly planned in my opinion. And by the time it comes to the next election people will see Romney for what he really is, and they'll be equally as desperate to remove him from power. Thus the cycle continues. Change you can believe in.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
I want to see one of our first actions - Kick the UN out of New York, by force if necessary. and secondly, pull every main stream media FCC license for not acting in the public's interest. I get goose bumps when I think we are fixing to free the world...... Lets Roll...

And you think you'll do this by supporting people like Donald Trump and bitherism?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Trump said there is a specific quote where Obama was questioned about being born in Kenya during the time he was running to become senator. Where is it? As with all the claims that Trump seems to pull out, he can't seem to back this one up either. And then we have Trump insisting there is some big cover up going on. What's new?

Hey, ran across this the other day and it's not from U.S. news media but from Nairobi-Kenya paper. This maybe what Trump was referring to, not sure:

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

eastandard.net...

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.
The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.
Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife, Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.

It does seem a tad bit odd that a foreign paper stated this before any plans for being pres. were ever thought about. There is a rumor that when questioned for Senator and his birth place, Obama said" it didn't matter, it's not like I'm running for president". Of course, that part of the interview has been "lost". How convenient....

Of course, now a days, no one is supposed to bring any of this up......

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Thats pretty funny because every one of these birther threads has someone calling someone racist because they believe obama is kenyan.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Thats pretty funny because every one of these birther threads has someone calling someone racist because they believe obama is kenyan.

Really? Can you give me a definitive list of said charges of racism? I have been in a lot of these birther threads, and more often than not I see the people who know that Obama was born in Hawaii proving the point with facts and reason and not shooting straight to the racism charge.

Now, I am not saying that no birthers are racist. There very well may be some racists among the birther crowd. But from my observation, most birthers are just massively misinformed and quite gullible. They appear to be the kind of people who believe anything as long as it agrees with their personal world view.

So, please, be a pall, and compile a definitive list of racism charges from every birther thread here on ATS. I'll require links, and quotes please.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

edit on 29-5-2012 by HauntWok because: Double post, sorry

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Being as I'm one of the dumb-asses that voted for him, I am rethinking my choices. No way can any one get me to vote for him again. BAD MISTAKE!!!!

I may go independent this year.... still not sure except for the fact that Obama has been nothing but a HUGE disappointment. He would have made one hell of a car salesman with his line of BS to get elected in the first place.

I'd rather Clinton or Bush again before I voted a 2nd term for obummer....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
It does seem a tad bit odd that a foreign paper stated this before any plans for being pres. were ever thought about.

That's the 2004 modified AP article.

That original AP article was modified by somebody at the eastern standard who did not bother to put their name to it. The original 2004 AP articles made no mention of Obama being Kenyan born:
legacy.signonsandiego.com...
seattletimes.nwsource.com...

That article from the eastern standard is real, excepting for the beginning part that was just added in, probably to make it more interested to Kenyan readers.

There is a rumor that when questioned for Senator and his birth place, Obama said" it didn't matter, it's not like I'm running for president". Of course, that part of the interview has been "lost".

By 'lost' you're assuming that it exists? Until birthers can actually find it, it's just another baseless claim.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
cool

put your money where your mouth is

contact a DC lawyer or consititional scholar, and present your case to them

please post the reply here

txs

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join