It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We can learn something from Argentina's Economic Collapse - A Must Watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
they are doing the same things to us =If we dont stop them = America will be like Argentina ....
Its the same scheme - WOW is a understatement - I give this documentary high reviews -

Argentina Economic Collapse

I think at once upon a time Argentina was like America - very prosperous, democratic, just - etc. could this be our future ? is there something to learn here. anyway - If do nothing - I think we might be too poor to pay attention, and then we will be too poor to live.
edit on 29-5-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Lesson of the day = kill all the bankers

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
for some reason i sense the usual anti british trolls with their 1.8 billion deaths in india even when we are talking about somewhere else telling us that the falkland islands should belong to argentina etc since we didnt hand over the islands and let them start drilling for oil yet while we gave them a chance of getting 50% of the monies for free from the oil but hey some how thats going to sound imperialistic killing all the natives on the falkland isles to impose british rule

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Can we learn something from Argentina's Economic Collapse

Yes.

Corruption erodes from the inside.

Contrary to the 'normal' meme of "rust", which tends to collect on the exterior.

Is that enough? Shall I say more?

♪There's nothing I can think of, to say, to you....♫.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Bump -

new topics

top topics

join