It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animation I Made For My Cousin's 14th Birthday.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Some of you liked my first animation that I posted on here, so I figured I'd post my second one. This one is much different and was a lot more complex to make. Anyway, I made this for my cousin's 14th birthday, which is today. Well, actually she's my 2nd cousin. Of course, she calls me her uncle because she says I'm too old to be her cousin. (Thanks a lot). I tend to think of her as a little sister though, that way I can still give her advice but not feel so old. Anyways, whatever she is, she's a great kid, who's had a tough life so far, so I made this for her. She just saw it a few hours ago and loved it, so I thought I'd share it with you guys.

edit on 29-5-2012 by jnyblujns because: Changed subject.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Very nice...Lucky Birthday Girl...

Des

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Happy Birthday Shelby!

What a cool video. I would love for someone to make me such a birthday greeting. You can tell you worked hard on that, and that means more than any birthday card from any store. What a good cousin (uncle haha) you are.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Very cool, dude! Awesome animation. Very well done and very funny. A very sweet, and unique gift idea. Keep up the good work!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
jnyblujns
Thats such a cute video for your cousin's 14th birthday I'm sure she loved it..What a wonderful cousin you are
peace,sugarcookie1 S&F

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Great job. Love it!! What apps did you use while making this? And is that your own voice?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Thanks! That's my voice, but not my real accent, which is probably pretty obvious considering how bad it is, haha. I used Toon Boom Animate Pro for 99% of it. I recorded the dialogue using Audacity, I added a small fade in at the beginning, after the fact in Corel Video Studio, because I forgot to do it when making the animation.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback!

new topics

top topics

join