It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputies: Man bit lips off kitten

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

You're not offending me. I've put up far worse things in the past (text though, which seems to really offend people whenever religion is mentioned). I always have bad dreams but they are usually far more personal and reality-based, stabbing at my many failures in life. Decades of being bullied, that sort of thing.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

I understand the nightmare thing, i was plagued by night terrors as a youth and still have them from time to time. I just wanted to make sure that the image wasn't offensive as it wasn't my intent to offend any one. I thought it might bring a little humor to what in reality is a terrible act. I on the other hand did not post this in the Miami Cannibal thread because i believe that thread is beyond humor at this point.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

I'll vouch for the Cap'n!!

I am having a fun conversation with him in another thread, and he is an A-okayer in my book! (script? HA!)

As for the picture, that's terrible! Food shouldn't eat food!

(Saw another story this weekend about a mother who ate her 3 week old baby... I do not post such things, or there would be a thread)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

cant say that i have a bad word to say about o'l cap'n.... so no worries here, i just didnt want to offend any one.

Food shouldn't eat food... i almost fell out of my chair in shock and laughter. That is one of those things that should not be funny but in a weird way is... wow.. what is this world coming too... lol

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join