It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputies: Man bit lips off kitten

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm surprised there aren't any jokes about a man eating a pussy...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

This I approve of. :

Though Ozzy bit the head off of a bat. Close enough!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Folks never try to eat kitteh's

They are cute,and cuddly,and furrry, and they purr, and the might give you rabies if you try to eat one.

The world has gone insane and it is only getting more insane with the passing of each day.
edit on 29-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Not to mention the possible hair balls you will be hacking up for some time afterwords. i couldn't imagine trying to eat a kitty... mine is way to mean to think about it, though i have thought about kicking him from time to time lol.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Satanists coming out in the open more, because someone is giving them the orders to do so. And to cause fear.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Lets give him a 300 pound TIGER
he likes to abuse of small kitty
this time lets give him a bigger kitty for his appetite

its all he diserve

a really big pussy cat that can teach him a lesson

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Folks never try to eat kitteh's

They are cute,and cuddly,and furrry, and they purr, and the might give you rabies if you try to eat one.

The world has gone insane and it is only getting more insane with the passing of each day.
edit on 29-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I eat pussy all the time here. Local Chinese takeout places. The cheapest stuff they serve is cat. Cook it long enough and you don't have to worry about rabies or anything nasty like that. Wrap it up in dough and you'll never know. You think that's fish or pork? That's Garfield on my fork! He's purring there on my fork...

Now if a guy eats it raw, as in Alive, then that's Wrong for some reason...

edit on 29-5-2012 by CaptainLJB because: typos fix

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
First I find out you can milk cats and now this. Who would have known they had lips.....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I just really, really hope and choose to believe that kitten used the full extent of the claws and teeth God gave him. This is jacked up beyond words. I'm starting to hate people and way past hating Florida. I say bring on the Apocalypse if this is how everyday America is going to be.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Satanists coming out in the open more, because someone is giving them the orders to do so. And to cause fear.

Yay it be the power of Satan! Let us all join hands and use the Power of Prayer to send that there horny red-skinned devil all the way back to hell! "Run, Satan, Run before it's too late! We gonna git ya!"
I got me a new reedin book on how to kick Satan's butt! I gonna give it a try to nite at midnight! Ya heer me, Satan, ya don't scare me!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

Prayer is good and works. But I don't follow smiting gods or religions. We have a Loving Very High Frequency Family that watches over each of us though. And Higher Self.

I suggest Sungazing at dawn or dusk when there is no UV, meditating, asking for help for this world and to overcome all problems here on earth and learn lessons fast, ask why we're here and to learn fast, raise frequency, forgive everyone and self, and if you can, feed the poor and work for those in need.

That really really strongly raises frequency for this world and that would free everyones minds, they could think straight again.

Work for political change, for corruption to end, and for all the banks and royal families and bloodlines and cia/black ops and secret cartel to go away, step down and humble themselves enormously.

For the complete and full equality, bliss, happiness of all.

But again, prayer is good, I just pray to the Highest Love and Goodness in Existence, and speak to my Higher Self and other people's Higher Selves alot.

But if enough was awake we would plough through every document the leaders have and storm through all the underground bases, and march around everywhere freeing everyone from everything that needs freeing. I 'd gladly be on the marching team.

Prayers are wonderful! SO IS ACTION!!! AND REALLY BEING LOUD AND ASSERTIVE IN FREEING THIS WORLD!
edit on 29-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I just really, really hope and choose to believe that kitten used the full extent of the claws and teeth God gave him. This is jacked up beyond words. I'm starting to hate people and way past hating Florida. I say bring on the Apocalypse if this is how everyday America is going to be.

dont put everyone in the same bucket
some really do have great potential that have heart big like houses

I didnt lose hope yet with all the s*** that is going on now
so should you .. for the sake of humanity
dont lose hope

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Uh... Uh... Just forget that I mentioned it. Okay...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
this thread is now in general chit chat .. lol

should go there --> Social Issues and Civil Unrest

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

No I won't. This is another agenda. Everything that ever happens is done by the black ops and cia, human/ET co-op and its to try and make earth into a hellzone, and harm/murder/enslave the human race, and degrade souls and halt their progression.

This and all other expressions of biting people's faces off, murder, war, drugs, rape, all of it, the depleted uranium, Fukushima, slavery, child slavery, sex rings, satanic rituals, violent and ugly movies, the news, ALL OF IT is them. They are behind every single thing that is happening and they WEAR THE KARMA. PERIOD!

We need to free this world.

I see this man, as a victim by the way. He was once a little child just like my sons and love him very much and want him saved from what the PTB have done to him.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Listen, my good man, maybe you should just sit back, relax, and maybe pour yourself a drink and take it easy...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I re-found this image on my computer and i just had to share as it fits with the current thread, and also brings a little humor and cuteness into our lives something i believe we all you could use right now.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I just ate some fish fingers....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

As if I didn't have enough bad dreams last night about things like this...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I am sorry if i have offended you, i did not post this image to offend any one. Like i said i thought it was a humorous cute image, that while having overtones of the theme of this thread, could also let people step back and relax for a second before realizing that the world is going crazy.

please feel free to notify the mods and if it is deemed to be bad i will gladly take it down.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.
edit on 30-5-2012 by crimsongod21 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join