It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputies: Man bit lips off kitten

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

ANOTHER Zombie in Miami???

www.clickorlando.com

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 29-5-2012 by Maxmars because: PLEASE USE THE ACTUAL SOURCE HEADLINE WHEN SUBMITTING BREAKING ALTERNATIVE NEWS THREADS

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Time to head west! People are biting and eating and chewing anything in front of them! No but seriously, what gives? It was bad enough a man ate half of a persons head in the same area recently, now in the same neighborhood a man randomly bites another person's cat??? think about it - something is brewing in the minds of men! something bad and evil and demonic, something I dont know if I wan to encounter - if these are not the end of times I dont know what is !

www.clickorlando.com

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusty1212

ANOTHER Zombie in Miami???

www.clickorlando.com

Kitten zombie?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Cats have lips?

Anyway, this is where I would insert a crude sexual innuendo about "kitties" and "lips"...

Unfortunatly, I just feel bad for the ol' puss. (Sorry, sorry!!)
edit on 5/29/2012 by adigregorio because: Cat's to Cats (That cat was possesive!!)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Doesn't sound like a zombie to me.. Just sounds like a sadistic weirdo. We need to make sure this guy never has children.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
When did Ozzie move to Miami?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You're supposed to use the title from the source article when posting to Braking Alternative News not make up your own to sensationalize the story lol

Ive never understood why people are so cruel to cats. Ive heard lots of reports over the years about them getting tortured in various ways. Im not really a cat lover myself but i couldn't go hurting them.

edit on 29-5-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Meth, its the business of florida

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The media never has a shortage of stories which they can 'chain' up to snag viewers or listeners.

There will likely be more of these brought to the public while the attention remains focused on the worst examples of humanity they can find.

Sadly, many people in the media just "eat it up"..... then sell us the left-overs to amuse themselves.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Not a zombie, just a sadist who needs to be neutered.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
When did Ozzie move to Miami?

The Marlins signed Ozzie Guillen as a head coach last year.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Are we making light of this because of the recent attack also in Miami, or does this sadistic stuff happen regularly? This is what I'm not sure of, things are so under reported or over reported.I'm having difficulty guessing the odds of two men separately devouring a live creature whether human or animal, in the same area.....if its some new '___' going around as another post claimed, someone needs to find the dealer ASAP. If its just a coincidence, I hope its not a sign of the times.
edit on 29-5-2012 by kat2684 because: typo

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Roman told an acquaintance that he accidentally choked his roommates' kitten a couple of weeks ago and bit the lips off another black and white kitten named Oreo.

I am going to accidentally pay the jail guards to allow me 5 minutes alone with him to give him some accidental injuries. Then I may suggest to the guards to accidentally forget to feed him.

Not a zombie here, just a sick Oreo eating demonic waste of life. That's about as polite as I can be about him.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Whats wrong with people these days?

Seriously?

If people want to carve themselves up or toss themselves off a bridge, cliff or onto the tracks of an oncoming train. FINE, by all means, but stop killing and brutalizing another living creature that hasn't done a damned thing to deserve such treatment.

Really!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think we should allow him his little fantasy. If he wishes to bite the lips off of a living creature then thats his right, but let us add a little to it. They are in Miami. Living down there for a couple of years I seem to remember a few gator farms that boasted some 10 and 11 footers. I say throw them together in a pit and lets see who loses there lips first.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Anyone got the address of his jail?

edit on 29/5/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Smaller image instead

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

"eat it up"
reply to post by Maxmars

I see what you did there!

But you are correct they will be looking for anything to print that can be linked or is even close to the Miami cannibal story. There is an old saying in the news biz "if it bleeds it leads" and in the world that we live in today their seems to be a lot of bleeding going on.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

Seriously, who gives a damn? Is This NEWS worth even writing on a mens room wall?

A gun nut could take an assault weapon and slaughter a couple dozen innocent tree squirrels and Nobody would give a rat's ass about that. But someone bites into a pussy and it's Bloody Murder--Headline News!

Cats are THE most over-rated pets on this planet. I've had it up to here with how they're revered and worshiped. Oh, so Cute and Innocent! Let them hunt and kill Other animals and that's 100% legit and beautiful, too. Unless You are on the receiving end of a pussy's claws and jaws, that is. They're pampered furrballs, many of which Eat Better than people, are Treated better than people, and then there's those exotic cat meals they now sell in stores...

Cats have killed My furry little pets over the years, and I Don't tolerate them. Yeah, I know, I'm one mean, evil SOB for being this way.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusty1212

Time to head west! People are biting and eating and chewing anything in front of them! No but seriously, what gives? It was bad enough a man ate half of a persons head in the same area recently, now in the same neighborhood a man randomly bites another person's cat??? think about it - something is brewing in the minds of men! something bad and evil and demonic, something I dont know if I wan to encounter - if these are not the end of times I dont know what is !

www.clickorlando.com

they said its some new substance people are using, hopefully it will be illegal soon and these cannibalistic crazies will end.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i think there is some kind of wako drugs these people are taking

edit on 29-5-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2012 by haven123 because: spelling mistake

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join