It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US and Arab Troops are doing WHAT?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
RT.com

I have been paying a lot of attention these days to military exercises, ammunition purchases, and things of the like. As i was on RT.com today, i came across the above article.
The timing of these "training exercises" is, of course, very odd. WHY would we feel the need to do this now? Are world militaries preparing to invade Iran and Israel nukes them? After all the US did just pledge unwaivering support to Israel (www.govtrack.us...), and to strike Iran if we find they have weapons grade plutonium.

The next few months will be very interesting....

edit on 29-5-2012 by theirtruthlies0806 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
you have to realise that this is a very pro Russian news source and they have their agenda just like US news. However it is very worrying. Start lobbying your government, public support for military campaigns is very important to any parliamentary regime. If Britain is involved, they'll be chaos over here. Let's not get ahead of ourselves though, no war yet...
"There is no need to tell us what to do, and we have no reason to panic. Israel is very, very strong, but we do know that the Iranians are accomplished chess players and will try to achieve nuclear capabilities,”
for christ's sake nobody play chess!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by theirtruthlies0806

I am both mad at and greatful to you for posting this.It's a little late,I started a post on this a few weeks back asking ATSers to research and update this live as it was happening,all I got was conjecture and comments and no facts.This was all happening durring the N.A.T.O summit.Which set off alarm bells for me .Something is going down and very soon.Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
there is a possibility.
uncle says hi.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
As a poster stated. Russia Today has an agenda against the West as Fox News has an agenda for the ME, Russia..well ALL of Americas enemies really.

This could be the US simply improving Arab troops or they could be gearing them up for Syria (I hope).

I would like to add: Fox News and RT are absolute awful.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Are you saying Isreal will nuke Iran after he invasion? Not that I wouldn't put it past them but, It was just how part of your statement read to me...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
My attention was to the operation's name: Eager Lion 2012
Are they eager for that?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
the " lyin' " part of the op name makes perfect sense

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I don't believe anything that RT outfit has to say; they're full of crap. Please get me some REAL news sources like Christian Science Monitor or National Public Radio.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I don't think Israel are as strong as what everyone thinks especially when you take their nukes out of the equation. Thie size of their country is a major concern and I'm sure a few countries over there with a decent army would have a party with them. Iran seem to be a bit more advanced than what the west thinks or even what the news outlets are telling us and that is not with the assistance of the likes of Russia and maybe even China.

What is interesting concerning the entire region is the capabilities which are beginning to be disclosed. China and their secret nuke program, Iran apparently enriching uranium to a higher % than first though, Russia and its intolerance to an invasion of Syria and Iran as well. It seems that there is somewhat of a stand off as much as it looks as though everyone is great friends etc on our TV screens. Maybe not great friends but in dialogue I guess.

The question is - what is it going to take to get a country to crack? Syria are battling to keep control, Iran are patient and maybe knowing they have the backing of Russia/China is keeping them in the ball game. Israel are ready but are also being held back by the USA to a certain degree. I think we will know when it is time, A significant event will alert everyone and from there on, its no holds barred. I can't see it happening immediatly, the feeling isnt there, but who knows maybe they are still preparing for the battle of all battles and we do not know it.

I haven't read the article yet but I certainly will to get a better understanding of what this thread is pointing out. By the sounds of it, it doesn't sound good. I will have a look soon.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I guess my last post pretty much sums up why the US-Israel agreement is in place

I read the part about Sept 2011 and Sept 2015 but didn't actually understand what those dates meant. Can someone give me a bit more about what they mean? I got lost in there somewhere. It didn't mean a strike did it?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I like reading RT but they're politically motivated to turn people against their 'enemy', just like every other news station.

If Israel attacks Iran it will kick start world war three and they know it.

On one side we have Russia, China, Iran, Syria, Pakistan, N. Korea and a handful of weaker nations.
On the other side we have the USA, NATO, India (They might join just to strike at Pakistan), S. Korea, Australia, The EU.

Israel, although it has some serious firepower, can't possibly stand up against the likes of Russia or China and hope to win so it attacks them via proxy (Namely Iran and Syria) and hopes to lock them out of the oil rich Middle East.
The US also have an agenda to gain a strangle hold over the Middle Eastern resources and are using Israel to play 'Good Cop, Bad Cop' in the region.

Iran and Syria have massive stockpiles of weapons capable of bombing Israel hence the reason to destabilize them. The need to destroy the Anti- West regimes is one of severe importance for the US and Israel if they are going to have any chance of punishing China and, to a lesser extent Russia.

If that war kicks off then it is going to be very, very interesting for me seeing as how my nation won't get involved unless attacked first in which case we will utilize everything we have which can make or break nations.

I don't want to sound arrogant but if I can quote Louis XIV 'Ireland has an astounding ability to produce the finest warriors'.

Oglaigh Na hEirinn.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I find it interesting that they do not mention this same exercise was held last summer as well and every year for the last 20 years before that under a different name. I guess that would ruin the propaganda of fear.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Sorry to say this.

Ron Paul needs to save the United States from total destruction due to its foreign interventions and stop being slaves of the Zionist puppet masters.

Americans do not have to listen to what Israel says.
Americans do not have to be fooled by staged terror attacks masterminded by CIA and Mossad.
Americans are not too stupid to believe everything in mainstream media.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ITKer

RT is better than any western corporate propaganda.They have freedom fighters and dissidents like Julian Assange,Alex Jones.They support the true conservative Ron Paul.

new topics

top topics

join