It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-year-old prophetic dream, referring to 'beginning of end-times'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I have a friend at church who shares the concerns regarding the Olympics - he's known to have a prophetic ministry, though he hasn't discerned anything specific yet, he just has an ominous feeling about it. Interestingly, he also felt something would happen around the weekend of the Queen's jubilee - he shared the thought with me a few weeks ago, before any of this stuff regarding my dream/ the LOTR came about.

Many people of many faiths and non-faith backgrounds are starting to share concerns about dreams etc - Carl Jung would have said that our group subconscious is working overtime due to all the 2012 hype, and I don't doubt there's an element of that at play. However, I don't think group subconscious as a principle can account for all that we discern in our dreams, prayers and meditations.

I believe there is a strong possibility that 2012 has been hyped up intentionally (by the 'Dark Lord' and his PTB), in order that people are conditioned to expect 'something big' - perhaps big enough to herald a paradigm shift where the 'magical' suddenly becomes 'actual' to our stunned selves. These are interesting times, and we should heed the warning of scripture - that there will be a need to discern correctly, because wolves in sheep's clothing will set out to deceive us at such a time. Also, it is said that even the Devil can appear as an angel of light.

I have a strong feeling that pretty soon all will realise that as a majority amongst our Western cultures, we've been conned into accepting a false path - namely secular humanism. The PTB certainly aren't secular; they follow the mystery schools of ancient Babylon. For many decades though, the agenda has been to get the masses into a state of weakness and faithlessness, so that they will be helpless to resist when the stuff hits the fan and the NWO rolls out its banner.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It was just posted on Drudge Report that George W. Bush will be at the White House tomorrow for the unveiling of his official portrait.

news.yahoo.com...

Call me paranoid, but this is the kind of cover they would use if Bush is there to join in a 'situation room' type of discussion about Wormwood/Nibiru incoming or some other 'end times' thing unfolding. It could be that Obama's team would involve Bush and the Clintons in a huge national emergency kind of situation. The press would think it is just the portrait unveiling thing and a friendly cup of coffee.
edit on 30-5-2012 by switching yard because: edit to add link to news story

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So the non-local conciousness contacts you directly, through your own brain, and gives you a message about the end of planet Earth - putting massive significance on your Lord of the Ring's Box Set...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

Call me paranoid, but this is the kind of cover they would use if Bush is there to join in a 'situation room' type of discussion about Wormwood/Nibiru incoming or some other 'end times' thing unfolding.

Ok.

You're paranoid.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

interesting-ish... would've liked more details about the dream though...

any holes opening in the ground? 2 legged things coming out of them or dangerous windy voxtex thing coming out of them?

-TF

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I find it very odd that i watched a nightmere on elm street 3 DREAM WORRIOR last night.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Woke up early this morning to find that the radio was giving out more news about Syria:

Syrian Rebels Set Peace Deadline For Assad

There could well be a serious issue at hand in Syria. As I state in the thread I link above (which I authored), Iran is an ally of Syria, and any action against Syria by the UN or USA (though the USA are at present talking down the idea of getting involved) would almost certainly leave the door open to consider Iran a direct threat of some sort.

It's quite easy to see the array of chess pieces now.

Also, to the poster above who added a worthless comment (consisting of multiple dots and a smiley) - You obviously haven't understood the premise of the thread, and you certainly haven't read the majority of my responses to more intelligently worded challenges to the legitimacy of my experience.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

Yeah, O.K. --- fair enough to call me paranoid. During the Cuban Missile Crisis, JFK's crisis team told the press all kinds of excuses to convince them there was nothing serious happening behind the scenes, when in fact it was a series of meetings to try and prevent a WWIII nuclear holocaust.

Another of their favorite covers is to go play a round of golf. If there is a worldwide emergency and Obama goes to play golf with Boehner, they are probably strategizing in what looks like a friendly round of golf. You can be sure that no microphones will pick up anything they are talking about.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Here's a link to a very relevant thread by Ben81 which has cropped up today in the Breaking Alternative News forum. It seems the 'beginning of the end' is upon us:

Clinton & Rice: Strike on Syria in the works

The war of words is complete - we are now moving into a war proper. Another one. And this time, Iran will end up in the firing line, which draws in Russia and China, which draws in all sorts of other nations, most likely to include Israel and much of Europe.

''Nation shall rise against nation...''

World War 3, Armageddon, the Apocalypse. Coming to a sad, tired old world near you in the next few days & weeks.

The Dark Lord Sauron is massing his forces.

Is this the first time an ATS prediction has come true? I haven't finished reading the trilogy yet. One more chapter to go, and it seems TPTB have launched their offensive, in mind and worded commitment if not yet in 'feet on the ground'. Well, save for the few aircraft carriers floating nearby and a couple of occupied countries either side of their main target.

Why couldn't they let the Hobbits enjoy Shire life in peace?

edit on 31-5-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yes, I agree about Syria. They seem to be slaughtering innocent people by the thousands. If that becomes a military hot zone leading to the brink of superpowers taking sides, well being in the Middle East, it surely would have me rereading the Book of Revelation. I'm usually not a Bible oriented person, but the Syria crisis does look like a possible situation leading up to Armegeddon.

I'm more interested in Nibiru and crop circles, but perhaps we will see a combination of intense happenings. Too early to tell. Also, Europe is financially falling apart. They are having bank runs. If we were to have widespread bank runs here in the USA, it would be nightmarish.

I know I'm supposed to think positive, but things, like the Syria crisis, are making me nervous. There are just too many military weapons on this planet these days... not good.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by wishful1gnorance

I've had many dreams that seem to show me active in a post-apocalyptic / post-war Britain, and also in North Africa/ the Middle East during an Arab-led massacre of the ruling Elite, who for some reason were gathered there.

The 'Africa/ Middle East' scenario was horrific, and I'll be most glad if I never have to witness the sort of things I saw in those dreams in real life. The 'Britain scenarios' were encouraging, as there were many who survived the trials and tribulations, and banded together to overcome a common enemy.

Can you please expand on your dream about the Middle East scenario? In particular, is Damascus, Syria involved?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Hiya, sorry for the late reply. There was no specific mention or indication of Syria/ Damascus in the dreams I have had relating to the matter. North Africa looks like it will be a scene of intense conflict between Westerners and Jihadi fundamentalist Muslims - probably 12'ers (they believe the Imam Mahdi, their equivalent to Christ, will come soon).

In the dreams, Westerners were rounded up and housed in literal makeshift cages, before being summarily executed by beheading/ various other brutal means. Even women and children were suffering that fate. A guy was beheaded in front of me - blood gushed all over the place - an absolutely hideous experience, and extremely 'real'.

NB - I actually finished the last book the other day - hours earlier, Susan Rice announced that the USA intended to 'strike' Syria. Having looked all over the forums for the most obvious sign of a possible trigger to WW3, it would seem that a strike on Syria would be the most likely candidate. And it looks like I'm not the only one:

Allen West: Syrian Intervention Could Trigger World War 3

I believe that if the USA strike against Syria, the prophecy will have proven accurate, as the decision to do so was made public when I had only two chapters remaining.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Did you finish it yet?

Many of us set strange milestones or markers... Not sure why, but I bet if I thought about it for a few minutes I could come up with some psychological reason, like that we want to feel like we have some control, SOME knowledge of what the future holds.

My friend was convinced he would die before age 27.. he's alive. I was convinced I would either die or do something important by the time I reached age 33, because that's supposedly the age that Christ was crucified. I'm not 33 yet but I have realized how silly it is to have.such beliefs. But I don't think they harm anyone. It's just the way we are.

We place importance on certain things... Then again, my friend did die in a way... He got a serious girlfriend, lost his virginity and quit doing the drugs that she was against, like heroin, but continued smoking pot because she was ok with it. Perhaps you could say it was good for him in some ways, but she completely took over his life. And I think it happened when he was 27. If not then definitely 28. We stopped talking because that was when I was just starting my heroin addiction as he was quitting his. Mine lasted a year. And what a year it was...whew... Either way, the person he was died.

Maybe yours was kinda more symbolic in a way, too. Just an idea.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join