It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists to dive for Baltic Sea "UFO"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

there are at least 2 articles about the Baltic Sea seabed anomaly... that radar images show us looks like the Star-Wars Millennial Falcon space craft... one is 400 meters big and another is a mite smaller

well heres' one link... U search out the other articles in the site:

strangetimes.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Good news, this is getting exciting!

www.oceanexplorer.se...

BREAKING NEWS 2pm, The divers are now down and investigating the circle and reports from the ship say they are really amazed. There is definitely something unusual hiding at the seabed – a Mystery Beneath. More information and pictures will be released next week.

Here is the facebook page the researcher on the team.
www.facebook.com...

Cant wait till next week for more info, I really hope this turns out to be something.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
remnants of a sunken city maybe?

Its 400 meter wide .. so NOT a city
we can clearly see in another image (page 7)
that this thing made a path in the sand when it landed

People .. i believe we have found our first intact UFO in human history
just on time for 2012 .. what a coincidence

did they really find that thing recently ?
and no one couldnt find it before ?
its not that deep and the sea is very tranquile .. no current

Im wondering for how long this thing is sitting there waiting to be discovered
now they cant cover it up .. its in international water

I think this is the most biggest find in human history
if i think what i think this thing is .. everyone will be

a crashed alien saucer that probably still have bodies inside
the government probably figured that part out to
what will they do during this military exercise
steal it ?

edit on 6/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It's a "lens flare"... move along. Nothing to see here folks!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

firstly, i said 'remnants' meaning 'part of' and secondly i said 'maybe'

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This is quite interesting...........but all it boils down to is that the PTB finally agreed on a way to do disclosure.........in a way that wouldn't shock too many fragile earthling minds.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
It's a "lens flare"... move along. Nothing to see here folks!

Wrong, by its shape it must be swamp gas...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hmmm, very intriguing.......In my best Yoda voice "Follow with great interest I will".

I would ask George Lucas. He seems to know a lot more than he is letting on. I think he is an alien and the Star Wars story line is actually out of his history book. Lol. Makes since though, since he said a few years back that he had envisioned trying to write in that humans first appeared on earth as refugees.

Might actually be the ol’Falcon after all…. Hmmmmm.

Cant wait to see more pics though, whatever it is!!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
This is quite interesting...........but all it boils down to is that the PTB finally agreed on a way to do disclosure.........in a way that wouldn't shock too many fragile earthling minds.

"It happened a very, very long time ago. Since there were no survivers this incident had nothing to do with life development on this planet"

I can almost hear it now.

Then the rest will trickle out over the years.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is getting interesting!
I hate the waiting part!

Going to stay calm and not get my hopes to high,but sure would be mind blowing if it is a UFO.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyMN

Well, according to the update from their site that someone posted yesterday, the diver said that its something "unusual."
I think if they wouldve seen a rock formation, they wouldve said, its a rock formation, unless their just trying to build up anticipation lol.

The divers are now down and investigating the circle and reports from the ship say they are really amazed. There is definitely something unusual hiding at the seabed – a Mystery Beneath. More information and pictures will be released next week

edit on 8-6-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Im sure most people remember when this story first came to light, sometime last year the year before. Well now scientists are going to go see what is, beginning June 1st.
Who wants to guess what it is that theyll find?.
Im going for some type of rock formation, the obvious choice I suppose.

btw, I debated with myself over which forum to place this in, conspiracy, fragile earth or here and since it does mention "UFO"

Source

Swedish scientists plan to explore a mystery ripped straight from the “The X-Files.” Rather than Mulder and Scully, this adventure features Swedish researchers Peter Lindberg and Dennis Asberg. They too know the truth is out there -- and in mere days plan to visit what they call the “Baltic Anomaly.” Last summer, while on a treasure hunt between Sweden and Finland, the pair and their research associates made headlines worldwide with the discovery of a 200-foot wide unidentified object at the bottom of the Baltic Sea. Now a team of oceanographers, engineers and deep sea divers will return to the site Friday, June 1, for a 6 to 10 day trip. They want to find out once and for all what it really is. “We don’t know whether it is a natural phenomenon, or an object,” Lindberg, captain of the Ocean Explorer, told FoxNews.com. “We saw it on sonar when we were searching for a wreck from World War I. This circular object just turned up on the monitor.” Read more: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 29-5-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

This is quite interesting to see, as someone who visited the former USSR in the early 1990's Before the post Yeltsin era when they locked the door and threw away the key. There is actually quite a bit of data on UFO's in the former USSR.. All since reclassified. I saw a number of interesting reports (before I was told bluntly " its time to leave") and a number involved the Soviet Navy. I will look forward to what you have to say on this.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
When a project costs several hundred thousand dollars (potentially) and every dollar depends on interest not escaping it then every rumor and bit of hype is worth its value in $$$$.

Trust me, they're trying to reel in as much interest as they can before...

Before...

Before...

...Telling us that it was just some trash (illegally dumped) or a geologic formation or something else equally mundane and uninteresting. This is reality folks, not a TV show.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by IIILoserIII

Are they just stringing us along? Why do we have to wait till next week now to get any more information?

UPDATE: Divers discovered something strange in the cloudy water but whatever it was is gone. One diver thought it might be a giant squid. Reports coming in say they're mystified.

I wonder if they can produce any fuzzy pictures of (possible) mermaids???

Have to keep watching to find out. Maybe it's the lost city of Atlantis.
edit on 8-6-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by Ben81

firstly, i said 'remnants' meaning 'part of' and secondly i said 'maybe'

I wish it could have been Atlantis to
but at 400 meter wide .. it just cant be

not even big enough to be a castle

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
A lot of people have brought up the point that the trail is odd for an underwater crash...............that assumes this piece of land was underwater when the crash occurred.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
If it is a true UFO our little friends would have already went and got it by now if they did not want us to know....

Or maybe they will pull up a real UFO and disclosure will start tomorrow...

My bet would be a human settlement made before the Baltic Sea filled. That would be incredible also!

The Baltic Sea occupies a basin formed by glacial erosion during the last few Ice Ages.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
A lot of people have brought up the point that the trail is odd for an underwater crash...............that assumes this piece of land was underwater when the crash occurred.

That is actually a valid point. Ive read that the Baltic Sea was, at one time, a landlocked lake which was connected to the Atlantic via a river. Before that though, who knows?
The fact that its "brackish water" tends to back up this theory.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BraneDamige
Cases like this should be resolved by a community pot. Everyone puts money in and whoever guesses what it is, or what they say it is, gets to keep the money. Or bitcoins.

I'll lay it on the line. Its space ship.... from space.

Take you up on it...rock built human built settlement like the Viking type.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BraneDamige
Cases like this should be resolved by a community pot. Everyone puts money in and whoever guesses what it is, or what they say it is, gets to keep the money. Or bitcoins.

I'll lay it on the line. Its space ship.... from space.

If it were a ship... UFO, military would be spying on their transmissions of pictures and would shut them down and take over I think. Clearly it would represent a threat and it would be their area to keep from other nations any advanced stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join