It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists to dive for Baltic Sea "UFO"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I for one cant wait to see what it is, if its a rock formation, thats fine. If its something more "exciting" even better.
I am also happy that someone decided to go take a look, that was the first thing I said when it was first discovered last year.
BTW, the term used to describe it "UFO" was actually started the day that the treasure hunters found it, not by the current research team.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
These scientists and undersea explorers must be fairly confident the image shows something with an artificial structure of sorts, otherwise they wouldn't be able to justify the high cost of the venture. Even if it is, I don't expect they will come back and tell us it's the remains of an e.t. craft, but rather it's an old sunken oil platform or ship.
It seems that most of us ordinary folk are forgetting that according to t.p.t.b., being told the truth concerning intelligent life visiting us from other planets, is going to send us all into such a state of panic, there be nothing but absolute chaos worldwide.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I don't know what they will find now, but I can all but guarantee whatever WAS there is gone now!!

Locked away tightly with the US government somewhere....

Hence the timeframe for getting down there to investigate!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Yea, that was my first thought as well and I am sure IF it turns out to be nothing significant, thats exactly people will clam, including myself probably lol.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by Juggernog

I don't know what they will find now, but I can all but guarantee whatever WAS there is gone now!!

Locked away tightly with the US government somewhere....

Hence the timeframe for getting down there to investigate!

Why would the US government remove and lock away a rock formation

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Not holding my breath here on this.

I am curious!

Smile.

But for it to be swept away/taken by the governet would require several ships and a few weeks of work and being not noticed?
A special secret sub that could do this?

Not saying it could not be done but ????

Just fun to think on it as I look at it.

If the Men in black sent divers down and strapped cables to it and sub towed it away...we are screwed. I guess???

Lets ease up and see what happens.

M

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I have always been waiting for them to further analyze this thing.
However, there has to be a reason why they did not just send down a deep submersible quickly after finding it on sonar. These discoverers did have that kind of equipment, because they were using them to investigate WWW1 sunken vessels after being picked up on sonar.

By letting out the story and letting it get all that news attention, then getting MS involved, as well as syndication rights.... it could be very profitable for them, no matter what it is. That is a little troubling, if they did this purposely instead of finding out soon after the sonar image was taken.... if they did have the equipment to do so.

Anyway, it is a great mystery, but there are so many natural things it could be. One thing that I think is really possible is that it could be a chalk deposit. Remember that this area of the Baltic has lots of chalk... and that debris field that they said looks like "drag marks" could be the ocean current eroding the top of a chalk deposit and depositing it down current.. Baltic Chalk
however, we we all find out very soon.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Russians- "Hey! Thats ours!"
US- "Sure it is..."
Swedes- "FINDERS KEEPERS! NO GIVSIES BACKSIES!"
Me-

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Any attempt to haul away an alien space vessel might activate a self-destruct device.
Looking forward to pix of rock formations and debates on their authenticity, as well as claims that the rock formations have gone missing.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I am so ready for this to be something mind blowingly interesting. A one of a kind find of a lifetime. Not just another pile of rocks, or an odd shaped trench. I want a full blown, out of this world mega find. Something that makes the whole world stop, and take a deep breath.

Des

YOU WANT A FULL BLOWN, OUT OF THIS WORLD MEGA FIND?

WHY IS EVERYONE STILL IGNORING THESE "REAL" ALIEN SHIPS?

DISCOVERED BY A NASA EMPLOYEE WHO EVEN WROTE A BOOK ON THEM?

THERE ARE ATS THREADS ON THEM BUT NOBODY IS "GETTING IT"....DISCLOSURE HAS HAPPENED BUT PEOPLE ARE TOO THICK TO NOTICE

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
SURPRISE:

The Kaliningrad amphibious assault landing ship from Russia’s Baltic Fleet has set sail for the Baltic Sea to take part in the BALTOPS 2012 naval drills on June 1-16, the press service of the Western military district said.

en.ria.ru...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by northwoods

No SURPRISE:
Its a regular exercise and has nothing to do with Lindbergs Baltic geological formation .

From 2010

KALININGRAD (BNS): Russia's amphibious assault landing ship, the Kaliningrad, will take part in the BALTOPS-2010 naval exercises to be held from June 7-18 in the Baltic Sea.
www.brahmand.com...

From 2011

Second phase of the BALTOPS-2011
The active phase is to continue until June 16 in four regions of the Baltic Sea; participants practice interaction within task units, conduct search-and-rescue and ship inspection activities, perform elements of anti-aircraft and anti-mine warfare, carry out gun firings and underway replenishment drills.
navaltoday.com...

BALTOPS is an annual military exercise held in the Baltic Sea and surrounding regions since 1971. Since 1993 it has been a major contributor to the NATO program Partnership for Peace.
nosint.blogspot.co.uk...

edit on 1-6-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

Nice post,please keep this stuff on top of the heap,the suppression or burying of this is simply disclosure being used as a diversive method of suppression,its really just a form of stalling,waiting for something comeing soon,a rubicon.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

No SURPRISE:
Its a regular exercise and has nothing to do with Lindbergs Baltic geological formation .

Well at least nice coincidence; Russia high rank officers here in Nordtalje and visited at the Lindberg's Ancylus vessel.

edit on 1-6-2012 by northwoods because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Russia high rank officers here in Nordtalje and visited at the Lindberg's Ancylus vessel.

Link ?

edit on 1-6-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I for one cant to see what they find... if we are allowed to see that is !

but then again it could just fly out of there when they get to close

or they could of got the guys in to smudge out the thing all together like they do on other stuff!

Excited!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well I've found a better picture of the "UFO" .

Deny ignorance , its a rock formation and this whole episode stinks of money making exercise .

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Well I've found a better picture of the "UFO" .

Deny ignorance , its a rock formation and this whole episode stinks of money making exercise .

That's no rock formation dude, it's the Millenium Falcon, it must be

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Russia high rank officers here in Nordtalje and visited at the Lindberg's Ancylus vessel.

Link ?

Link for what? I'm here in Sweden. It's ancient spacecraft with some sort of animals inside.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by northwoods

Link ?

Link for what? I'm here in Sweden. It's ancient spacecraft with some sort of animals inside.

I've got a confirmation. That's something very very weird.....They found Han Solo and Indiana Jones inside of that strange spacecraft!

More to come soon...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join