It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists to dive for Baltic Sea "UFO"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse
the object in the image shown at 6:15 is just the original millenium-falcon-looking thing copied and pasted into an oval shape.

Even A slight shade of white from above the falcon is copied and pasted into the oval and through the copy/paste technique makes into a stange pattern showing above the oval.

100% FAKE!
edit on 12-7-2012 by dmsuse because: (no reason given)

Excellent job, though not hard to figure out. So obvious, what he did is

- he took the end of the Falcon-like figure and pasted it on the other side then flipped it horizontally, so you get two ends left and right of this 'boat' then he copied the middle of the Falcon-like object and pasted it 10-20 times to make the body of the 'boat'.

HOAX EXPOSED

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Why do guys waste their time and ours by doing things like this it is such an obvious fake what would motivate someone to make a video like that what would they gain other than making websites like this a laughing stock I much preferred the origional sonar image

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I find the video hilarious and an obvious attempt by some UFO fanatic to exploit the finding. The part with the Swiss censuring the image is the most fun thing. WTF do they have anything to do with it, lol?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It is a rock.

The divers recently gave samples of stone from the object to Volker Brüchert, an associate professor of geology at Stockholm University. Swedish tabloids quote Brüchert as saying: "I was surprised when I researched the material I found a great black stone that could be a volcanic rock. My hypothesis is that this object, this structure was formed during the Ice Age many thousands of years ago." In other words, an expert appears to back up their claims that this seafloor object is unexplained, and perhaps is an Atlantis-like ancient building complex. To double check, Life's Little Mysteries consulted that expert. Turns out, neither he, nor any of the other experts contacted about the Baltic Sea object, think there is anything mysterious about it. "It's good to hear critical voices about this 'Baltic Sea mystery,'" Brüchert wrote in an email. "What has been generously ignored by the Ocean-X team is that most of the samples they have brought up from the sea bottom are granites and gneisses and sandstones." These, he explains, are exactly what one would expect to see in a glacial basin, which is what the Baltic Sea is — a region carved out by glacial ice long ago. Along with the mundane rocks, the divers also gave him a single loose piece of basaltic rock, a type of rock that forms from hardened lava. This is out of place on the seafloor, but not unusual. "Because the whole northern Baltic region is so heavily
influenced by glacial thawing processes, both the feature and the rock samples are likely to have formed in connection with glacial and postglacial processes," he wrote. "Possibly these rocks were transported there by glaciers."

Yahoo news

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join