It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bald Women!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

I agree it is an interesting subject. We women have a tendency to place too much of our identity and femininity in our dos, I think it is important to try the reverse. Plus a shaved head is wonderfully tactile, even if it is your own and you alone that is touching it. And, it soon grows back, so why not.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeterWiggin
reply to post by TinkerHaus

One day at one of my family events, I walked outside to find my crazy aunt shaving her head with the clippers.. I tried to rush to stop it, but it was too late. She buzzed it all but some bangs. It was kind of cute, but it took a lot of getting used to. When you're uh, naked together, and you feel the unmistakable scratch of freshly shaven hair, it kind of freaks you out.

What were you doing naked with your aunt?

Not going to judge, you've just got me a little curious here.

As to the OP - some bald chicks are hot. I could definitely give it a try. In fact, I'd be about willing to say I find the OP more attractive sans-hair. Not sure if I just like the sleekness and hair is an easy thing to mismanage, or what exactly.

Remember Star Trek the motion picture (first one)? That Ilia/Vjer chick was hot.

You should like, take the time to read a post before commenting on it. =]

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

I can totally understand being bold, especially in the summer when its hot. I usually keep my hair short a few inches long at most, but as soon as it reaches my eyes it gets annoying so its off with it. And when summer comes around even having short hair is to much and I cant stand the heat so I usually shave it off.

Dont know about bald women though, I really don't care all that much. But I do have preference for hair over complete boldness. You don't look all that bad though being bold, but i think you would be best suited having short hair then being completely bold, or really long hair.
edit on 29-5-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join