It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Photographic Evidance of Angels. The Real Anunnaki

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

I cant believe no one has commented on the x.ray view of the mans left leg in the opening pic. And how it is similar to us as far as muscles gos but slightly different in bone structure specifically the foot and knee . here is a better res. pic of the opening pic ..
upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mynamehere

by the way thanks for the great thread OP it makes the mind wonder .

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have not read all of the posts so I don't know if this has already been mentioned but here is what I know.

The nephilim are the unholy children of the fallen angels according to the bible, not the fallen angels themselves. I speculate that the anunaki are most likely the fallen angels who rebelled against god and impregnated women.

The Nephilim (play /ˈnɛfɨˌlɪm/) were the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" according to Genesis 6:4; and giants who inhabited Canaan according to Numbers 13:33. A similar biblical Hebrew word with different vowel-sounds is used in Ezekiel 32:27 to refer to dead Philistine warriors.

The point is nephilim were giants but not all giants are nephilim.

edit on 9-12-2012 by begoodbees because: left something out

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

In all of my encounters with the symbolic meaning of the pine cone it is always associated with the pineal gland, enlightenment and spiritualistic type stuff, not sex. What made you draw that conclusion?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I believe annunaki exist, my bro once back in the 80's saw a rainbow lighted hovering outside his house, and the people shouted, Demon!.

And in the hindhu script, they mention these giants too. Look up the origin of China and Japan, demi gods were the founder of their nation, so as many other nations origin. But what happened to them, where the heck these creatures dissapear?? What made them disappear? Are they using a normal human form now? Fill me in on this, coz after the flood, there are still giants according to the bible.

Salute

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

mynamehere

I cant believe no one has commented on the x.ray view of the mans left leg in the opening pic. And how it is similar to us as far as muscles gos but slightly different in bone structure specifically the foot and knee . here is a better res. pic of the opening pic ..
upload.wikimedia.org...

Wait a minute! That guy has 6 toes on his foot!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Nice observation my friend! I recently saw a documentary on the Ann and I thought that it was interesting, and this thread just makes me all the more curious about them. Thanks! S&F!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Why would they need WINGS???

If they are "heavenly" beings or outer-dimensional beings they do not need wings. Wings is something for physical beings (birds etc.) who need them to fly. No angelic being would require them.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by begoodbees

Anunaki are not fallen angels, they are the originals.

The ones who rebelled are called igigi, interestingly enough, this word means "watchers" , another name for fallen angels.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
My main theme throughout is that there must be a major part of ancient history that is missing! I'm not only a believer of a supernatural being but also extraterrestrial. I believe the universe is more muddy gray than just one species of consciousness
edit on 23-1-2014 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Jordan River with a thread that's as interesting as it is massive.
I just screened over it and wanted to chime.
So I'm gonna go see what all you got go'in on here na.

SnF

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
As an under dog I'm here to point major holes in ancient history more or less and trying to put the old "ancient astronauts " theory on its head as well. As an artist, i hate looking at my past work (threads)
edit on 23-1-2014 by Jordan River because: g

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Thanks for a well structured and informative OP

S&F

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River
Nice post s/f

Thought you may like this one, in Husseins Palace Iraq taken by soldiers during the pillage of pretty much everything.

Note: Saddam H. was rebuilding Babylon during the time Iraq was attacked and ruined. I remember hearing that every block on that building had his face stamped onto it. I personally believe that Babylon represented the People trying to possibly escape, or further their curiosity towards something greater, much like people today looking for a way out. Until religion took over and skewed it all.

Ancient Sumerian God handing a peace flower or 'seed' planting for new generations, to the Nation of Iraq? I always found this picture of interest.

edit on 5/31/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I love this, however just as the pine cone is a "Symbol" of fertility, so are the wings most likely. The size of the King compared to the servants, is also denoting the fact that the King is far greater than and larger than life compared to the ordinary person.

Now I could be totally wrong because there is a part of me that through personal experience knows of giants with wings, be they ET or Angels, I will have to wait to discover.

Great thread, now off to read, just wanted to comment on your OP.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: begoodbees

Details please. I thought the mighty Oak represents those qualities? I LOVE the pine cone, never connected it to other than the possibility of new life, of the "scent"ual nature of our experience.

Is it the shape? The alchemy of base to higher? The thousand petal lotus approach to the possibility of life within?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mynamehere

Almost birdlike eh? what is your take on this? Good awareness eye.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

MY Lord you are SMART!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Interesting read, to be sure. I always felt that the Babylonian myths were from older verbal ones, from which Genesis was written. Either way, there are some parallels, and some differences. All that aside, I do believe there are spiritual beings such as angels and demons. The old depictions of wings and tall beings you show are also very interesting. I think they are based on Nephilim myself. It fits.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

There is a Koran around that Saddam had written in blood. That's a problem to the clergy, who— while still considering it a holy book— judge by sharia, the law the same book inspired, which put a ban upon writing with hud beaks and blood, I think it was ol' Ali who banned it, not sure— making Saddam's blood-Koran, a sin. Haram. How would you judge? Or by the other wind— if you ask me, it will possibly be one of the last remaining Korans ever to be found. Destroyed some day, perhaps, only by itself and the very priests who serve it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join