It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Photographic Evidance of Angels. The Real Anunnaki

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

Moon Goddess

Definitely worth dancing naked atop a ziggurat inside the star chamber if there were real life maidens representing her in the ceremony.

Edit update

I was thinking Anunit, and that stone carving is not Anunit.
edit on 29-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Doublemint

That's the Babylonian Goddess Ishtar, or Inanna.

theoppositeofamoth.blogspot.com...

And Venus the goddess always was ambivalent. Whether she was Inanna of the Sumerians or *Ishtar of the Babylonians (above), she was a goddess whom it paid to keep on the right side of. Creator and destroyer, virgin and whore, she was the goddess of love and war in whom extreme opposites united. So it follows that these powerful opposing forces are already present in the pentagram, whichever way up it happens to be. And in the night sky, in space, there is no 'up' or 'down' anyway.

Those are all debatable. It's probably Inanna though who was a female figure that ruled the night.

Edit update

Oops that would be Anunit, sorry.

www.goddess-guide.com...

Anunit (Babylonian) - Goddess of the moon and battle. She was also associated with the evening star and later became known as Ishtar.

edit on 29-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Great read! Very interesting perspective on the subject of angels & anunnaki. I'm not 100% sold on this just yet, but it makes me wonder

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

I think that the coneheads were an advanced humanoid race of people from here on earth. I think they had technology that is as advanced in some ways to what we possess now. That was two thousand years ago, what kind of technology do they have now. I think they exist today somewhere on the planet, immortal to our standards. They probably only live around 800 years.

If they exist they live symbiotically with us and don't interfere unless we do something foolish, I think they possess the UFO's and I would think the world governments also know about them. If a government, even the United States, was to challenge them I feel that the challenging government would lose. They'd have a couple thousand years advancement on us and could shut down anything we threw at them. I think if they exist they are peaceful beings. They could easily enslave us if they desired to.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

this always has made more sense to me about the pine cone..

The pineal gland, 50mm long, shaped like a pine-cone and sitting deep down in the centre of the head is the shriveled remnant of an ancient warmth and light-perceiving sense organ that opened to the exterior with the fontanel in the cranial bone. The pineal gland is in contact with the parietal chakra, the so-called thousand-petalled lotus. It regulates the circadian rhythms of the body, biological rhythms that are attuned to the day-night cycle and cover a period of 24-25 hours. These rhythms can be disrupted by natural or artificial magnetic fields, and among other things react to the daily cyclical pattern of the terrestrial magnetic field. The pineal gland interacts closely with the sympathetic nervous system that is responsible for functions like an increased heartbeat frequency (above the diaphragm. The activity of organs is enhanced by the sympathetic system and inhibited by the parasympathetic one. Below the diaphragm, the opposite applies). Thus, the nerves that serve the pineal gland don't originate in the brain but in the sympathetic nervous system. There is a non-visual energetic connection from the eyes straight to the hypothalamic and hypophyseal parts of the brain, and a further one to the pineal gland, with the latter reacting to changes in brightness as well as the various colours of sunlight. This Gland is the body's light receptor, and is called the house of spirit by the chinese.

source

why would they not just use a regular phallus symbol?

who has a pine cone shaped penis?

yet everyone has a pine cone like pineal gland being calcified by fluoride..

that if opened, would allow sight into an extra dimensional universe where the Anunnaki

might be from.. hence why hes holding it..

why its hidden in plain site at the Vatican..etc..
edit on 30-5-2012 by reeferman because: source link

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
[
I enjoy your response very very much so. Queen of the underworld is most fitting to lilltu or Ereshkigal as you call her, Either way its lillth for short to me. Plenty of identies. Good work

Thank you - I'm happy to contribute

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
In that picture it looks as if he is wearing a wrist watch on both arms.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
In the smaller picture where they seem to be standing on a floor made of people, it appears there is some sexual activity occurring?? Perhaps sex slaves? Or extracting genetic material? Or symbolic for genetic tampering it experiments? Some of them definitely look a lot like aliens... The picture I refer to is a smaller picture in the corner of a larger one in the op.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Pine cone in one hand, pot of honey in the other?
bee hive type hat.

Pine Nut History The eating of pine nuts dates back to ancient Greek and Roman times when they were commonly preserved in honey.

i think this tells us what they ate.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hi,

The case for the Anunnaki needs this kind of posts and approach because what we see most of the time, is a youtube video where Sitchin is misquoted and the Anunnaki are linked to the Illuminati and other theories without any serious thought.

The main theories about the Anunnaki as beings that brought civilization to the sumerians are from Sitchin and Christian O' Brien. O'Brien in his books "Genius of the Few" and "The Shining Ones" calls them not the Anunnaki but the Anannage. Also, and most important, O'Brien translated the Kharsag epic, one that Sitchin did not took into account for his work.

Edmund Marriage, who carries on with the investigations of O'Brien has found a place that could be the garden of Eden in southern Libanon. According to his reports, there is enough evidence to make the case. He is not the only one that claims to have found the garden of Eden, years before egyptologist David Rohl did the same.

Sitchin, on the other side, preferred to focus his efforts on unveiling the possible footsteps of the Anunnaki across the different ancient cultures of the earth. For example, the Pokotia Monolith, the Fuente Magna (both found near Lake Titicaca and Tiahuanaco arqueological site in Perú) along with the claims of some linguists like Villamil de Rada who links the sumerian language with the aymara language, are enough to support some kind of contact between the sumerians and the habitants of Tiahuanaco. According to Sitchin, the sumerians arrived to South America guided by the Anunnaki, who were looking for gold, and Tiahuanaco was a mineral exploitation operation focusing on gold and tin.

Also, Sitchin believes the Anunnaki are extraterrestrials but O'Brien proposes three options for them: extraterrestrials, spirits of nature, or survivors of an ancient and advanced civilization.

Although there is a lot of historians and linguists that say that the sumerian tablets interpretation of Sitchin is wrong, still, just by looking to all the connections that Sitchin dares to construct, the case of the Anunnaki deserves a more serious approach.

Thanks for approaching these topics with respect.

Alan Brain

edit on 30-5-2012 by alanbrain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by alanbrain

I do agree entirely that the most likely place for Eden is in southern Lebanon.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Pine cone in one hand, pot of honey in the other?
bee hive type hat.

Devo.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If all of you want to take into consideration as coneheads as some odd name for a "different type of man" or "alien" or "something else"

Go right ahead

Honestly I take the coneheads in a simple matter, Just a royal hat

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint

do you know anything about this picture, like where it came from and age?

here is some info I found en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 29-5-2012 by Doublemint because: (no reason given)

This honestly IMHO back my point. As mesopotomia were influenced by the story of adam and eve (gilgamesh, some other name) which was interput into the epic of gilgamesh influenced by Judaism into Genesis

The earliest Sumerian poems are now generally considered to be distinct stories rather than parts of a single epic.[2]:45 They date from as early as the Third Dynasty of Ur (2150-2000 BC).[2]:41-42 The earliest Akkadian versions are dated to the early second millennium[2]:45,

ontop of that the first relief was created around 716 BCE, probably due to better carving and artistic technique

edit on 30-5-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

'LIL DUDE...THE FREAKING F&^%^%%^ HARPY RACE OF FREAKING ALIENS THAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT '

Remember.

let me take you back.

HC

Let me take you back to the 3 men...the 3 men who i use to tell you where i get all my information from.it was the day i told you about the 'harpy race of aliens'.

i told you about the

and i also explained

the eagle on the dollar bill is the harpy eagle not the american eagle.

TextThe Harpy Eagle (Harpia harpyja), sometimes known as the American Harpy Eagle, is a Neotropical species of eagle. It is the largest and most powerful raptor.

Every thing evolved..everything.
land>humans
water>the reptillion race
air> the harpy race

In Greek mythology, a harpy ("snatcher", from Latin: harpeia, originating in Greek: ἅρπυια, harpūia) was one of the winged spirits best known for constantly stealing all food from Phineus. The literal meaning of the word seems to be "that which snatches" as it comes from the ancient Greek word harpazein (ἁρπάζειν), which means "to snatch".

And of course my personell experience in which i called them the wasp race, because of how they inject cows with there babies ,and how there babies eat there way out the cow when they are born.

After listning to the three old men, it was found out they was a form of evolved species that comes from a race of bird people before they evolved.The triangle race of aliens that you have heared about since ancient times is that picture.

BUT I NEVER COULD GET PROOF OF THIS..UNTIL NOW.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
This to me is conclusive proof,you might not understand but its proof to me.
Those 3 old men are never wrong,and im glad after 8 years i can concurr to this evidence.

disclosure for me has happened lil dude.
lp527
To be blunt and honest, those owls at the bottom are what drives the 'triangle spacship' in your atmoshpere...the same 'triangle spacship' that taught man to build what man had saw flying in the skys and looked upon as God...the 'Pyramid',which is also on the dollar bill.

edit on 30-5-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

There are skulls of people who had severely elongated heads in South America, Egypt, and other areas of the world. Some cultures tried to copy the "Gods" heads by apparently strapping boards to the skull. This did deform the skull but not like the skulls of some of these beings. They were Humanoid but with a bigger brain area and different joints on the skulls. There are lots of them is South America.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

are you making referance to aliens, because i honestly cannot understand your thought process

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

are you making referance to aliens, because i honestly cannot understand your thought process

Your not suppose to,sorry for the off topic post on your thread of angels and thanks for posting that picture.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You have finally convinced me, the evidence is in, and you have analyzed and evaluated for what it is accurately.

I think Ancient Aliens should allow you to write and produce an episode based on this information. Have you been in contact with them? Your Burbank friends should advocate on you behalf if they are truly your friends as I.

Btw do I get a B-card from you this coming summer? It's the same day as the kickoff at the grove.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

I am going to get a lot of flak, from everyone on this subject. From atheist, from die hard alien creator fans, from annunaki cult, from occultist, from everyone, I do not know a single person, besides those who accept magic, or simply, the magic of magic in a world that has gone all techna. I enjoy the brand of being called the most hated.

I say you enjoy typing "I".

I know! It's an ancient alien bird man giving mankind the pineal gland!

His wristlets are clearly those i-bands that give you good balance through magnetism

edit on 30-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join