It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics of newborn fawn and doe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So glad to not see cat pics for once...

Thanks!

Peace

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Well cuddos for having the balls to get that close!

He's adorable and so glad to hear you went to the Humane Society to get him. He'll be your best friend for his entire life.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
reply to post by GuidedKill

thats the view from your house? omg. im so jealous

Not my house. It's a ranch out West I work out of a few months a year.
edit on 29-5-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by Minnie1985

Thanks! With all the doom and gloom we keep hearing just a little time spent watching nature reminds me that life goes on as normal outside of human world.
It's easy to get too caught up in the affairs of man and forget all the blessings right outside our doors.

after watching the very distressing video of the houla massacre your photos restore some calm in me. the beauty of nature is more necessary than ever. thank you.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Is there something wrong with me? Cuz instead of thinking "Aww" I'm thinking "Mmmm".

This thread made me really hungry.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Like them more like this

I have Deer around the back of me in the woods, bumped into a couple and it gives me a buzz to see them.

Oh and here is a song about Deer

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
They will make a good meal someday

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

All the pixs are adorable. I recongize the blue heeler. My son has a rescue heeler. She is profoundly deaf, they were just going to kill her for that. He has had her for about 12 years now.
How special to get that close to the little fawn; I do home his mommy came to get him. You know, you can bottle feed them? The only catch is you have to release them at adulthood and by then they are rather tame and unafraid of humans.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Erowynn

Nothing wrong with venison, I love it myself.
Is that any reason to overlook the beauty of what they are while still alive?
If you can't see that I feel sad for you because you are missing out on one of the very best things in life.
The most innocent of all beings, a newborn animal evokes no emotions in you - only hunger?
We harden ourselves and make jokes to deal with the cruelty in the world.
Take care that you can still find empathy for others as the lack of it is driving our own extinction.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
They will make a good meal someday

Is someone forcing you to leave one line posts in threads you don't care about?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Adorable!

We had two fawns dropped last spring in our "back forty", and I was amazed
at just how tiny they were! Untill then I though I knew what a fawn looked like!
The morning I spotted it laying in the dawn light...I was like....thinking whats that laying
there in the grass? I thought it was maybe a tiny fox it was SO small!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Lucky you!
They really are tiny except for those long, spindly legs.
I know they'll enjoy the protection afforded them living near your home.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the Memorial Day pictures! The wobbley-legged fawn was special.

We had a record-breaking drought in Texas last year. My land has oaks I grew from acorns and my favorite one (perfectly-shaped tallest, and window-picturesqued) had it's own family of deer who had raised many young in it's protection.

When the drought came, I lost that tree, my best one and their home. I noticed them approaching houses VERY close in hopes of finding water; so, we filled and maintained a large pool of water to quench them through the drought.

The pool was like an oasis in a desert to the wildlife and we had bobcats (extremely shy wild felines) and all sorts of visitors to the pool of water.

I wish I had a decent camera.

edit on 30/5/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
being a vegan i can really appreciate these pics a lot ..

i happen to love newborn anything . and doe s are adorable too..

thank you for all of the wonder and awesome pics of these sweet animals ...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Looks like a cat, wishing that it were out there to "play". Mama would most certainly frighten it off.

I saw a turtle crossing the interstate where I live. It had cleared most of the road and was halfway across.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

You don't have to be a vegan to appreciate such pics.

I would never eat venison myself.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Okay after reading more about Fukushima I needed that S & F.

All the pictures were cute cute CUTE!!!!

Give that puppy a kiss for me.

My puppies

Lucy (Pointer is Beauty) and Scruffy (Jacairn Terrier) is Beasty Boy. Last night I had left a piece of pizza on my desk while going to the powder room, (desk is high up and chair scooted back) and this little bugger within three minutes had the pizza completely eaten and plate licked clean.............

No I didn't get mad at him. Should have I guess but he was so happy and enjoyed that piece so much.

How can anyone gobble down a big piece of pizza (Little Cesar) so fast, I was only gone a few minutes.

And yes both dogs were someone else's "throw aways" death row doggies, now loved, cherished and spoiled.
edit on 31-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

How could anyone get mad looking at such a face?
Sweet looking dogs you have there!
1 slice of Little Cesars is only 87.3/4c
But if that's all you have around to eat I might be a tad angry then.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I had a very quiet Memorial day and spent most of the time playing with our new puppy and watching a pair of bluebirds building a nest in our birdhouse.

the past couple months i've spent at my parents helping them in their landscaping and gardening...

so much beauty and wildlife..

daily symphonies from the surrounding songbirds...

so much to absorb i felt as if i would burst.. (cliche i know) but it's true!

thanks!

i hope for a day where we can all experience the same without the trifle of the current chaos that envelopes us...

such chaos is in need of correction though.. and it will take some time... and a time...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Being vegan doesn't make you appreciate the beauty of these animals anymore more than a person who hunts them like myself. Matter of fact deer hunters as a whole do more to protect species of North America then greenpeace or PETA. I myself spend thousand of hours doing land and population management. We plant thousands of acres of green fields and run many water lines just so the deer have places to eat and drink during drought conditions.

In my 30+ years of hunting I have never seen any of the above mentioned agencies out there helping to maintain and protect North America's deer and wildlife population. Or any other agency for that matter. It has always been responsible hunters doing these things and will always be

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join