It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-gravity powered UFOs? Yes, if this University professor is right!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Have you ever heard about this guy called Fran de Aquino?

He's a physicist, and a professor at the State University of Maranhao, in Brazil. He published many papers in peer-revised journals.

This is his personal website:

frandeaquino.org...

Well, this guy believes in UFOs, and published a book called "The Physics of UFOs".

Fran de Aquino believes that UFOs are powered by anti-gravity.

More than that: Fran de Aquino has figured out how to build a Gravity Control Cell (GCC), which "has the property of reducing, to annul, to invert and to intensify the intensity of the local gravity".

I think everyone should take a look at this article, called "The Simplest GCC - How to build it", by Fran de Aquino, available for download in PDF from his personal website, in this link:

frandeaquino.org...

So, anyone want to give a try and build it?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Simplest? Really?

The Vimanas described in the sanskrit book "Science of Aeronautics" seem way easier to build

Did this guy build one? Or is this just theory?

peace

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm not saying De Aquino is right.

I'm just baffled by the fact that a University professor writes a "guide" teaching how to build a device that proves the gravitational force can be partially blocked.

I don't know if the device works. But the guy is a Physics professor, and uses a lot of equations to defend his theory.

So, can someone test it?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
From the PDF file:

"This means that the gravitational shielding
produced by the aluminum foil can change the
gravity acceleration above the foil down to
( A21)
g ′ = χ g ≅ −1g
Under these conditions, the Aluminum foil works
basically as a Gravity Control Cell (GCC).
In order to check these theoretical
predictions, we suggest an experimental set-up
shown in Fig.A2.
A 15cm square Aluminum foil of 10.5
microns thickness with the following composition:
Al 98.02%; Fe 0.80%; Si 0.70%; Mn 0.10%; Cu
0.10%; Zn 0.10%; Ti 0.08%; Mg 0.05%; Cr
0.05%, and with the following characteristics:
μr =1;
Kg
σ = 3.82×107 S.m−1 ; ρ = 2700 .m−3 ,
is
fixed on a 17 cm square Foam Board plate of
6mm thickness as shown in Fig.A3. This device
(the simplest Gravity Control Cell GCC) is placed
on a pan balance shown in Fig.A2.
Above the Aluminum foil, a sample (any
type of material, any mass) connected to a
dynamometer will check the decrease of the local
gravity
acceleration
upon
the
sample
(g ′ = χ g ) ,
due to the gravitational shielding
produced by the decreasing of gravitational mass
of the Aluminum foil χ = m g mi 0 ."

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
I'm not saying De Aquino is right.

I'm just baffled by the fact that a University professor writes a "guide" teaching how to build a device that proves the gravitational force can be partially blocked.

I don't know if the device works. But the guy is a Physics professor, and uses a lot of equations to defend his theory.

So, can someone test it?

That's indeed always good news to hear that "official science" opens its mind sometimes and doesn't stick to mainstream knowledge. Nice find

I'm no genius at all so I couldn't build one. But I wish I could pilot such a thing someday!

Peace

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I see only two options here:

- Or this guy is a genius, a new Einstein, and really discovered how to unify Quantum Physics and the General Relativity, as he claims in his website

- Or this guy is comiting some basic errors, and don't get it, or he's self-delusional

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
That's some serious maths going on there , wish I understood it but I have no reason to doubt his work nor would I wish to .
Of course he's not alone in his belief in Anti-gravity being used as a propulsion system and given reports of the flight characteristics of UFOs it to me seems a logical assumption .

As for giving it a go , I can build computers but I think Anti-grav is a bit out of my league

Here's a diagram I found a while ago to give you a start .

You might be able to fund it from Here , it seems to be working for Steven Greer

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well, if the claim turns out to be true (remove effects of or intensify/create gravity) then that solves some of our first issues of space colonization. Will be able to have prolonged space habitation (without worrying about muscle loss and other factors in a zero G environment). Along with of course getting stuff from earth up into space easily (just float it up) verses rocket it up).

The concept sounds more fiction than science..hopefully one of our resident mathheads will be able to bring clarity..but ya, that makes the mind go into speculation mode for sure.

Any gravity generators however would have to be controlled carefully and directional...don't want to pull in random passing rocks and ice...actually, I wonder if it could be reversed and act as a repelling force (shields) for travel...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
he's seems to be talking about micro-gravity and the changes thereof....the massive amount of building material needed to make this into a practical form of transportion, is what seems to be...well...impractical....of course, that's with a very narrow and limited knowledge of what i was able to understand of his hypothesis

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I guess that cern.ch is the OFFICIAL domain of the CERN in the Internet, right?

Well, check this link from cern.ch:

cdsweb.cern.ch...

Do you think it adds some credibility to Professor De Aquino?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I believe that anti-gravity devices are a basic component of other-worlder starship's --- that is... just an assist for the main aerodynamics of the starship, but not a source of the thrust factors involved to produce up to the speed of light and beyond into super-luminal speeds; which should be photon powered only.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't know what to think...

Why this guy is not getting any attention from the press?

His claims are extraordinary, and he seems to strongly believe in it, and seems to be very serious about using mathematics to defend his views...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
he's seems to be talking about micro-gravity and the changes thereof....the massive amount of building material needed to make this into a practical form of transportion, is what seems to be...well...impractical....of course, that's with a very narrow and limited knowledge of what i was able to understand of his hypothesis

What, isnt it logical? Building a 200m diameter monster of an anti-gravity device weighing a million ton that can push a football 1cm above the ground? OMG SPACE FLIGHT!!!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Anyone that has given any thought to the way UFOs move must conclude that anti-gravity is not the means of motion but a system that eliminates the mass of the vehicle which therefore removes gravity out of the equation.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I know a lot on her "Poo Poo" Bob Lazar, but this is the first step towards that type of propulsion. Here is another question concerning Bab Lazar...
If he was a wistle blower for S4 / Area51, and the government hated him, why has he been quiet for so many years? Oh wait, he is the CEO of United Nuclear that has contracts with the US Government. I find this to be odd. Sorry, I dont mean to take a tangent on this thread. I think this is a step in the right direction...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
My limited comprehension from the various topics over the years and many "learned" people on this forum, is that there is no such thing as anti gravity. There will always be gravity, but somehow these vehicles (including the Earth ones), can cancel the effects of gravity to some degree...but not create "Anti" gravity.
There are many gravity cancelling machines..the best example is a spinning top or gyroscope.
When they are not spinning they fall over and conform to gravity, But when they spin at high rpm new forces are created such as Centrifugal Force etc are created and an object can sit on a pin head, whereas it would normally fall off. Gyroscopes are gravity cancelling machines.
Also there is an Aerospace engineer that proposes that if 2 large magnets are tightly held with opposing poles opposite each other, when the object is thrown, the object would take longer to reach the ground than the Known "Laws of gravity" on Earth.
My understanding of the Various comments on the Net and thru the "UFO" community, is that the most used method of space travel is Magnetic...Not Anti Magnetic but using the celestial bodies normal magnetic fields as a "repel and attract" via change of poles, type of scenario.
Unfortunately I havent experienced this first hand.....But I do have an Anti Gravity top and gyroscope.

I just got to work out how to make it fly.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hi all,

May I invite you to read FOR FREE this book of mine which was published in 2005 in French, and 2006 in English, with some equations for educated amateurs:

THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS.

www.scribd.com...&usg=ALkJrhjbUAGSTX0Bzth1A9kDwCxtXXgwrw

Here is a book review:

www.alliesbooks.com...

Here is a paper for laymen:

www.exopoliticsinstitute.org... (English paper)

On US amazon:

www.amazon.com... (US Amazon reference of the book)

SPANISH VERSION:

www.zaya.tv...

CHINESE VERSION:

www.zaya.tv...

FRENCH VERSION:

www.scribd.com...

To make it short, ETs have DEgravitation devices, NOT ANTIgravitation. The gravitation is nullified instead of being opposed. All of this is possible thanks to a new physics: the Absolute Relativity where time is fractal, discontinuous and with three dimensions.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I would rob every bank in one day with one of these...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
A quick google serach of the patent number in the PDF, Patent Number: PI0805046-5, July 31, 2008.
Takes you to this patent.
Gravitational shock-wave weapons

I would guess that given it has a published patent it is of little or no use, the Gov can seize any patents they like if they are of military or national security concern,Ii think this would apply if it worked.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I don't understand why the better funded Universities don't try to build the device projected by Professor De Aquino...

new topics

top topics

join