It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This should open your eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
US citizens:
If you think Bush is a good leader or better than Kerry, think again. And see this:
www.crikey.com.au...
This should open your eyes.
Bush is one of the worst Prezs US has ever had

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
He's a dangerous failure. No Republican will believe it and they'll shoot the messenger:you.

This happens to me everytime I post. Let them vote Bush in, let the draft start (AND IT WILL) whether a democrat started this draft thing...Its for George to take advantage of and USE immediately after he's elected. He will. I dont care what he says. THEN it will be too late for those Bush worshiping fans who have to say goodbye to daughters and sons...

Frankly, here's what I think. I dont think they'll be any more debates. SOMETHING will happen to cancel these, 'cause Bush just cant do 'em..
THEN... I think elections will be "postponed" until further notice.....

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Um... do you really expect anyone to believe ANY of that when there isn't even a credible source?

All or none of it may be true, but I don't believe a single thing I read (especially on the net) if it doesn't have a source citing. It's great that this left wing student has an opinion, but maybe he should express it in a form that lends a slight amount of crediblilty.

If you want to read something REALLY distrurbing about Bush, read the 'bush gave 43 million to taliban' thread.

[edit on 10/2/2004 by Rain King]

new topics

join